By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where can I exchange seemyool certificates?

By Gimmemorecoffee - SUBSCRIBER - January 02, 2017, 22:44:38

Hi guys! I have a question of seemyools:

I've done some seemyool breeding for some time now, and since there are so few matings per mount, I'm starting to have way too many certificates of sterile mounts. Market is also flooded with 1-3 gen. seemyools- they don't sell at all anymore.
Somewhere is npc that exchanges seemyool scrolls, but where is it and what do I have to do to get there? I'm guessing it' s somewhere deeper in the sufokian abyss..?
Thanks in advance!

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 137

Last I heard, people told me there wasn't any for seemyools.. But I would gladly be proven wrong, so anyone knows more about this? just saying that there is one is enough for me wink 

0 0
Score : 3162

Somewhere in Sufokia, where the Pink Tada NPC is

1 0
Score : 226

Thanks, Quadro. Ok so the map is easy, but no Sacha Byssal... Have to try some quests/achievements then...bummer :/

0 0
Score : 36

Need to catch one of every wild seemyool for the npc to appear.

0 0
Score : 1527
trololo2222|2017-01-03 22:20:07
Somewhere in Sufokia, where the Pink Tada NPC is
And what can you do with those pearls? Can you exchange them for something good?
0 0
Score : 619

only for titles and items for exploration equipment.

0 0

Ok thanks

0 0
Score : 72

I caught all kinds of wild seemyools but Sacha didnt appear. So what's wrong? :blink: 

0 0
Score : 3162

Hmmm I had Sacha NPC before I even catched any of the seemyools. I guess it has something to do with quests instead.

0 0
Score : 226

This is what I managed to find @ Imps...

quote:
You need these 3 achievements:The Sea as a Legacy

The War of the Deep

Koutoulou's Calling

source: Click here

Having strong doubts of me ever finishing those questlines...angry

0 0

So to exchange seemyools I have to probably kill Meno, Dantinea, Kotoulou a few times at least. Yep, no seemyool-exchanging for me then.

1 0
Respond to this thread