By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fastest way to make money at low levels

By March 25, 2017, 09:50:12

Hey I'm currently a level 20 Iop and was wondering if anyone could tell me the fastest way I could make money? I can't afford to get subscription was wondering what way i could and how long it would take me to get enough kamas to get 1 week subscription?(935,000KAMAS=1100 OGRINES= 7 day sub)

Thanks heaps and i look forward to hearing your ideasbiggrin 

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 610

I would say farm incarnam meat and sell it in 100 stacks, lvl alchi to 20 and sell recall poitions.
Besides of that all the incarnam resources sell pretty high if u have some patience and depending on your server probaly some other resources too like on nehra its worth farming rats in the astrub underground for example.

Id say that it might take 2-4 weeks to get subsciption. In that week u can try to make another week since u have acess to more lucrativ activities.

0 0
Score : 47

Thanks, this is really useful but how many hours a day for me to do it in 2-4 weeks?

0 0
Score : 610

I cant tell you how many hours because i dont know how effective you are at farming those things but i would try to put evry day at least stuff worth 50-100kk in the seller.
I also dont recommend to focus on a single thing because u want people to buy your stuff but when you overflood the market with one thing u wont have enough buyers and u have to wait long time till some people actually need that thing again. a couple stacks is usually enough and when you see u are allmost sold out u farm a couple stacks again.
Recall potions can sell quickly tho since many people use them on a daily base. Therefore u can put more stack of those in the seller. maybe 10-20 stacks of 10 potions and a few with 100 potions aswell a some single ones.
If u feel u have to much of one thing in the seller look for other resources.

A last hint if you are patient and gather some knowledge of the prices on your server u dont have to put your stuff for a lower price than the currently available price in the seller but for just as high as you know people will still buy it once the low price stuff is sold out(wich works really good with recall potions)

0 0
Score : 30

1) Create many f2p accounts
2) Farm incarnam resources and meats
3) Level up farmer alchemist to 60
4) Enjoy, and join a guild for having some fun in chat

0 0
Respond to this thread