By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Leveling Professions is too hard on most servers

By JaySecret - SUBSCRIBER - January 23, 2019, 00:22:33

I'm going to just ask a straight question because I feel like everyone should know what I'm talking about. Am I the only person that thinks that the spawn rate/quantity of resources nodes available isn't enough for players old and new to level up their professions in a decent time frame? I've seen new players focus on lumbers jack for weeks and only get to around level 20 or 30 because of how many people are hording the resources nodes throughout the maps, I feel like that's extremely sad because there are so many people who follow the tip that says that "Harvesting Professions are best for beginners" but never make any decent income or progress because of the fact that they are never able to level it up or stack up on the resources to sell. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I wanted to hear the thoughts of the community on this as well. 

2 0
Reactions 7
Score : 250

I feel you man. I used to earn a decent amount of kamas with mining but these days it's just not possible anymore. Obsidian is always depleted when I try to mine it in Frigost. Leveling harvesting professions is hard indeed. Selling the recources isn't that profitable anymore since it's hard to gather a lot of materials in a small amount of time.

As a fix they could have a layered system just like on Incarnam. So there is a higher chance of available resources when entering a mine ore a specific area.

I can't remember how I made money as a beginner 11 years ago. I think I just earned a lot of money by just progressions through the game. Earning doploons by killed dopples and trading them for scolls + mining was the way to go back in the days for me. 

1 0
Score : 196

Firstly, you chose the hardest profession to level. Lumberjack and Mining is take the longest time to level. Any how, I understand your struggling with making kamas, did you think of other way of making kamas? Like dropping loot and selling them? crafting equipment and selling them? 

I'm in Echo, and my IGN: Predict. Contact me if you still need help!

0 0
Score : 522

I disagree. I have Miner and Lumberjack at 200. Shoemaker is still stuck at around 180, after 11 years....

0 0
Score : 5686

And if you think it's bad on Echo, try Ilyzaelle once... 

1 0
Score : 522

LOL, I just made a character on it.

0 0
Score : 46

Yeah, i'm having a hard time too with farming. I hope the Devs are going to find a Solution for this Problem with the lack of Nodes in proportion with the current Playerpopulation.

0 0
Score : 1575

I may have the unpopular opinion, but I've never felt that professions are too hard to level, or that resources spawn too slowly. If they rapid-fire respawned, they would be dirt cheap, and everyone would have max level professions which is no fun. If you go the profit route, it's supposed to take a long time. If you want to spend lots of money you can get any profession to level 200 in a matter of minutes. There are lots of ways to make money nowadays.

0 0
Respond to this thread