FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Leveling Miner at later levels

By Lostfiniel June 05, 2007, 10:32:37

I had heard from different sources and people that miner is one of the tougher professions to level. I had a little bit of trouble from levels 1-5 but now it's not taking too long at all. Spending two days on it I'm up to level 13 and I think once the servers start up again I should be able to get a couple more levels in tonight before I sleep.

Should it get harder as the levels get higher? Or is it the base levels that are generally more difficult?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1123

It will slow down once you hit kobalt and things. Those middle ores are usually pretty scarce and getting them may take a quick mouse. Also as you progress, you will rely on alloys to level. So save all your ores, and when you start to slow down a little in the gathering side. Just go and make a few hundred alloys. Oh, and remember that the higher slot you make, the more xp you will get, and that you will get no xp from any recipe that is 4 slots lower than your highest slot recipe.

0 0
Score : 5169

It does get harder once you hit kobalt and manganese. These two ores are bloody rare and have like 231984372319847293 hour respawn times. However, some clever/creative mining can keep your levelling quickly.

There are a couple of mines that little or no people go to (I refuse to list them, because then they'll become overpopulated) and some areas in certain mines that no one goes to. These have large amounts of bronze in them, which you can mine quickly, giving you slightly less XP, but you mine it so much, you end up with more anyways. There is also a couple of mines that have everything, so, as mentioned above, you can start making your alloys.

I get 1 miner level per mining expedition (when trying to level). Takes about half an hour to an hour per level now. I'm level 5x miner.

0 0
Score : 1123

oh yeah, and another good xp option, is to make potions of liquid metal. They are decent slot, and use less ores. The bad side is, that they are practically useless, so you probably won't be able to get your money back, and you have to buy big bowls. Though if these things don't bother you, then I'd say use those to level.

0 0
Score : 9

Crafting is the fastest way to level a miner, and the easiest way to get from bronze (lots) through kobalt and manganese (good luck) to tin (also lots). Making alloys, or sig runes or potions...it doesn't matter...it'll really help you get through, especially the more difficult levels.

ALso keep that in mind around level 70 - 100 ;-)

0 0
Respond to this thread