FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Axesmith or Shieldsmith

By Uchi-koma July 22, 2009, 14:29:18

Ok, so I finally got my Lumberjack and Mining high enough, so I'm looking at my final profession slot.
I've decided on either Axesmith (being a pandawa, sort of makes sense) or a Shieldsmith (shields seem to be a little rare on my server for some reason, I enjoy PVP myself).

I was wondering if anyone could give me some further insight (kamas earnt, benefit gained etc) into these professions so I can decide between the two biggrin

Also, I'm not interested in which of the two is easiest to level, just which I'll benefit from most.

Kyorak laugh

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 21969

Hey there Kyorak,

Yeah, Shieldsmiths have not got a 'Magus' ability (just yet), so that may not be thee *best* choice. However: the server community may apperciate it, and may pay well, (since it's a bit more rare for the shieldsmiths to be around. happy)

Which server do you hail from. smile

-Cato

0 0
Score : 3208

Axesmith is better, imho. You can start to earn money earlier, it's easier to level, it gives runes and more than 1-2 axes are in demand.

But if you can possibly level shieldsmith faster than anyone else on your server it may pay back well.

0 0
Score : 181
CatOcatastrofe|2009-07-30 13:01:00
Hey there Kyorak,

Yeah, Shieldsmiths have not got a 'Magus' ability (just yet), so that may not be thee *best* choice. However: the server community may apperciate it, and may pay well, (since it's a bit more rare for the shieldsmiths to be around. happy)

Which server do you hail from. smile

-Cato

Hey Cato, I'm on the Shika server. Just got back from a surfing holiday so I still haven't picked a final profession yet. Seems as though Axesmith is the way to go. As long as I can make use of it then I dont mind smile My Pandawa is Int at the moment but will more than likely go Int/Cha later on. Is there many Axes I can make use of in end game?

Kyorak biggrin

Edit: Any idea if they are planning/considering to add a Magus ability for Shieldsmith?
0 0
Respond to this thread