FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anger!

By DWKmaster January 15, 2011, 23:42:55
Reactions 22
Score : 9398

I got some issues with the new forums too:

- when changing avatars, it took me about 3 days until the avatar was finally uploaded
- the formatting in the message windows has issues when you try to copy/paste the text. Just give us a normal textbox and buttons that apply BB Code or HTML tags.
- sometimes after you typed in a lot of text and post, it has logged you out. And because it's not a normal textbox, you can't just go back and copy the text and log in again. No, your text is lost.

0 0
Blazeron|2011-02-05 20:52:56
I got some issues with the new forums too:

- when changing avatars, it took me about 3 days until the avatar was finally uploaded
- the formatting in the message windows has issues when you try to copy/paste the text. Just give us a normal textbox and buttons that apply BB Code or HTML tags.
- sometimes after you typed in a lot of text and post, it has logged you out. And because it's not a normal textbox, you can't just go back and copy the text and log in again. No, your text is lost.

For the second one, note the "Plain Code View" link below the text editor box. That changes the editor to work like the old version instead of the new WYSIWYG editor.

Also, actual issues with the forums should be over in this topic: Click here

-DS-
Score : 9398
[MOD]Raiu|2011-02-06 00:50:43

For the second one, note the "Plain Code View" link below the text editor box. That changes the editor to work like the old version instead of the new WYSIWYG editor.
-DS-

Oh, i didn't know it still existed. Awesome. Thanks a lot! biggrin

...now all i need is the disable emoticon button and we're golden.
0 0
Respond to this thread