FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sell batches of 1000 in sellrooms.

By Skeena - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 15, 2011, 20:40:33

I think it would be a great upgrade if we could sell items by the thousand in the sellroom not only by the hundreds, Having amassed over 20,000 age runes(any many other types) while leveling dag smith it would be much easier if I could sell them by 1000 not just 100.

And being able to hold around 12,000 pods myself and many others can hold a lot of pods I think it would be nice if we could choose to sell/buy in the 1000, It would allow players like me with a huge amount of pods to sell there cereals/woods/ores in huge quantities.

Post in this thread if you support this!

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 11134

/supports

0 0
Score : 661

Supports. I would like to see this coming!

0 0
Score : 166

yea i support
and here comes the but...
then many resource gatherers would only sell batches of 1000 and wouldnt bother with 100, 10
meaning that those that dont have billion gazillion pods couldnt buy resources they need... for example i only have 2500pods and if i wanted to buy ash wood there probably would be only batches of 1000 in such a case i would simply be unable to buy stuff even if it was there...

0 0
Score : 4479

that's already an existing problem too anziz. some recipes i use as a crafter only require 1-2 metals at most, like akwa amulets/rings for example. but the only crap i find on ANY of the markets is a batch of 100. come on now, why am i going to buy 100 of something when 98 of it is just going to get crammed into my bank and rarely, if ever, be used?

0 0
Score : 3208
Anziz|2011-02-15 23:00:52
yea i support
and here comes the but...
then many resource gatherers would only sell batches of 1000 and wouldnt bother with 100, 10
meaning that those that dont have billion gazillion pods couldnt buy resources they need... for example i only have 2500pods and if i wanted to buy ash wood there probably would be only batches of 1000 in such a case i would simply be unable to buy stuff even if it was there...

My friend and I used to make a good profit buying batches of 100 and selling them in tens or individual pieces.  I don't do it anymore, but I'm 100% positive someone does. If you are ready to pay more per piece if you buy in small quantities there always will be people who will gladly take your money.
0 0
Score : 166

it might be different on rosal, rushu, solar, but where i play (shika, and i havent been on for 2 weeks now)
as talith said it already is an existing problem... you can buy bathces of 100's and 10's but no 1's.... and i really havent seen anyone that would waste time buying 100's and selling in 10's and 1's... those that have money to actually pull it off, just dont bother because the profit from this is too small, but those that would do it simply dont have the resources(meaning kamas) to do so...
I understand the need for batches of 1000's (but only in gathering like baker,lumberjack,miner etc) , but at the same time i see how it would make already existing problem even worse... and you must too.... sad

0 0
Score : 2031

You'd probably still see batches of 100 around, it takes a LOT of gathering to be able to fill the market with 20k of a type of resource.  It'd certainly make resources cheaper, as even more resources would flood the markets.  I feel the current system is fine as is.

0 0
Score : 3948

I'll say the same thing I say everytime I see this idea brought up.

Yes please.

0 0
Score : 9392

I support this idea. I got no idea why we haven't got this yet. I'm also stunned by the awful excuses of everyone that is against it. As if going a little step towards perfect competition would hurt anyone.

0 0
Score : 339

I fully support. If one has 20 thousand of something(like bronze or ash wood) and can sell only 20 x 100 = 2000 at once its really annoying, not even mentioning that when you want to sell something more valuable you have to take the previous one, put the valuable ...  really annoying

0 0
Score : 656

I think one way they could do it is make it so you can only sell like 5 batches of 1000 at once so the lower batches do not dissapear. And ya I hate being limited to my merchant mode selling HUGE quantities.

0 0
Score : 51

I support this.
Even tho i don't have that huge pods but it will help to save time.
And i'm a farmer/baker/alche/ so it will help a lot.
It will help lots of players.

0 0
Score : 3058

Fully support !

0 0
Score : 60
Skeena|2011-02-15 20:40:33
I think it would be a great upgrade if we could sell items by the thousand in the sellroom not only by the hundreds, Having amassed over 20,000 age runes(any many other types) while leveling dag smith it would be much easier if I could sell them by 1000 not just 100.

And being able to hold around 12,000 pods myself and many others can hold a lot of pods I think it would be nice if we could choose to sell/buy in the 1000, It would allow players like me with a huge amount of pods to sell there cereals/woods/ores in huge quantities.

Post in this thread if you support this!

Fully support.
i have around 12.000 gobbal wool in my bank account. i use resources market very efficiently but i have 20 limits.
gobbal wool is very cheap and it is wast to put 100 bunch of them (i have to use my market slot for 120 times to sell them)
it is really big problem and it will be very good to see 1.000 sellroom option.
0 0
Score : 170

Sounds like a neat idea to me!

Dunno what to say about the x1 and x10 slots being empty though.:blink:

0 0
Respond to this thread