FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Druid Class

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 24, 2011, 19:33:29
Otomai's Disciples
Druid/Witch Class
Eniripsa's Potions

As Otomai's knowledge grew, so does his followers. Eventually his magical science has become so popular that it was believed to be as powerful as the gods divine powers. Many have been converted to the worship of knowledge thus the new class emerges. Followers of Otomai who combines science and magic. Former nature loving followers of Eniripsa who followed the path of higher knowledge.

Abilities: Druids specializes in mixing potions and magic in order to attack or defend.

General Appearance: Hooded and cloaked with several satchel bag hanging on shoulders and hips. A sickle attaches to their belt.

Class Statue: Otomai holding what appears to be a basketful of Dofuses.

Place of Origin: Otomai's Island

Spells:

Poison Vial
The druid throws a vial to the target that deals a weak initial damage due to the impact, and causes poison damage over a period of several turn.

Healing Potion
The druid drinks or throws a vial to the target that gives them a small HP restorative status over a period of time. If he throws the vial to a target, it will initially do a small amount of damage due to the inpact.

Cauldron
Gadget/Static Summon
The druid conjures an immobile cauldron into the field. The cauldron deals fire damage to all 4 tiles adjacent to it.
The druid can then upgrade the cauldron by combining his other spells to make it more powerful.
Example: Dropping a Poison Vial into the Cauldron = Poison Mist (The cauldron emanates a 4 range AoE glyph that damages and poisons everyone within range

Polymorph
Similar to Frog Morph spell when wearing the "Leaf Tormentator", but the spell this version is dodgeable and last longer.
Changes the targets appearance into a frog.
Gives the target +3 to 6MP but dissable any form of attack.

The Druid throws a vial of polyjuice at the target doing small damage and turns the target into a frog (dodgeable)

When used on the "Cauldron", It will transform the cauldron into a man-sized "Iron Bullfrog" (summon type) that can walk and jump over obstacle. The iron bullfrog will still retain any of it's cauldron effect (example: Poison Mist, Healing Mist) which is like making a mobile glyph artifact. The AI of the "Iron Bullfrog" would be similar to the Gobballs AI (Tanker AI).

Love Potion
Serene State, Cowardly AI
When used on a computer controlled enemy it will switch the AI to "Cowardly AI" for 1-2 turn (summons: 2-3 turns). Good to prevent aggressive close-range monsters from attacking.
It will also put the target into a "Serene State", the targeted monster cannot use offensive spell for 1-2 turn (summons: 2-3 turns). They can only use support or healing spells. Example: when used on a Royal Gobball, it cannot cast any of its attack spells, but can still use its healing spell.
When used on a player, that player will be AI controlled (Cowardly AI/Serene State) for 1 turn.

Stamina Potion
Aggressive State, Offensive AI
When used on a computer controlled enemy it will switch the AI to "Offensive AI" for 1-2 turn (summons: 2-3 turns). Good to prevent healer from healing. Example: Eniripsa Dopples would close in and attack under this spell.
It will also put the target into a "Aggressive State", the targeted monster cannot use defensive spell for 1-2 turn (summons: 2-3 turns). They can only use attack spells. Example: when used on a Royal Gobball, it cannot cast any of its heal spells, but can still use its attack spells.
When used on a player, that player will be AI controlled (Aggressive State/ Offensive AI) for 1 turn.

You can also check out my previous class suggestions:
1st: Magical Engineer ( Xelor's Gears) Click here Time displaced rebels who created their own mechanical god to destroy the 12 gods. Now under the watchful eye of the god Xelor, who some suspects plans to use the engineers technology for his own agenda.

2nd: Cowboy Class (Cra's Legacy, Cravalry) Click here Mounted Gunslinger. Former follower of Cra who allied themselves with the magical engineers. Learned to use "Riding Skills" and "Magic Gun Skills".

4th: Gemini Class (Pandawa Twin) Click here What happens when 4 pandawa tribes inter-mingle? You will get a 4 element hybrid "Avatar" class. (actually each twin controls only 2 elements but together they control 4).

5th: Monster Class: Gobball (Feca's Herd) Click here Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be a monster? Here is your chance. The goddess Feca have been also known as the herder god, which is why all the gobballs consider her as their protector and patron.

6th: Shadow Mimic (Osamoda's Beastman) Click here Former Osamodas followers who were seduced by the demon god "Rushu". The highest evolution of the dopple race. Uses the power of shadow magic and mimicry.

7th: Feng Shui TarotS (Ecaflip's Karma) Click here The lucky cat persona of the god Ecaflip.

8th: Zombie Rockstar (Sacrier's Flesh) Click here Enticed by the power of death and rock music, these sacrier returnee are a testament that "Rock and Roll is dead... or should I say undead.

9th: Icarus Wings (Iop's Wings) Click here "Why jump, when you can fly?" A new order of the Iop's disciples who rediscovered the lost secret of the ancient magical artifacts.
1 0
Reactions 15
Score : 200

Sounds good. Though the cauldron does sound similar to the Cra's beacons in wakfu.

And I'm always a fan of a hood

0 0
Score : 25843
SirSpud|2011-02-24 20:40:06
Sounds good. Though the cauldron does sound similar to the Cra's beacons in wakfu.

I looked at Wakfu site and I see the similarity, although the Cauldron will work on most of the spells of the Druid and can even combine with some of the spells of other class.
0 0
Score : 3952

sadly not alot of player play wakfu so people dont know about the spells =/
0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2011-02-25 11:27:30

I looked at Wakfu site and I see the similarity, although the Cauldron will work on most of the spells of the Druid and can even combine with some of the spells of other class.
Now that I have played Wakfu Beta, I think the cauldron is more similar to the Sadida's "Doll Seed".
0 0
Score : 431

Interesting class idea. I'd like to see the idea when you're done with everything (spells n' stuff).

0 0
RandomBinarySequence|2011-03-15 04:03:49
Interesting class idea. I'd like to see the idea when you're done with everything (spells n' stuff).
You are welcome to add idea to this class. This is just a class suggestion anyway.
I usually do not put the spell details like AP cost, Crit, damage... etc.
I am not that good with balancing the numbers. If Ankama will make this class, I am sure they are more capaple of creating the numbers.

Additional Spell:

Polymorph
Similar to Frog Morph spell when wearing the "Leaf Tormentator", but the spell this version is dodgeable and last longer.
Changes the targets appearance into a frog.
Gives the target +3 to 6MP but dissable any form of attack.

The Druid throws a vial of polyjuice at the target doing small damage and turns the target into a frog (dodgeable)

When used on the "Cauldron", It will transform the cauldron into a man-sized "Iron Bullfrog" (summon type) that can walk and jump over obstacle. The iron bullfrog will still retain any of it's cauldron effect (example: Poison Mist, Healing Mist) which is like making a mobile glyph artifact. The AI of the "Iron Bullfrog" would be similar to the Gobballs AI (Tanker AI).
0 0
Score : 994

Nice one gunner,You always come out with such a brilliant idea Like ur cowboy and engineer class.

0 0
890birth|2011-03-15 13:34:39
Nice one gunner,You always come out with such a brilliant idea Like ur cowboy and engineer class.
Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you liked them. Dofus is just so inspiring, it was fun making class suggestions.
0 0
Score : 89

New Spells: Mind Controlling Potions.

Love Potion
When used on a computer controlled enemy it will switch the AI to "Cowardly AI" for 1-2 turn (summons: 2-3 turns). Good to prevent aggressive close-range monsters from attacking.
It will also put the target into a "Serene State", the targeted monster cannot use offensive spell for 1-2 turn (summons: 2-3 turns). They can only use support or healing spells. Example: when used on a Royal Gobball, it cannot cast any of its attack spells, but can still use its healing spell.
When used on a player, that player will be AI controlled (Cowardly AI/Serene State) for 1 turn.

Stamina Potion
When used on a computer controlled enemy it will switch the AI to "Offensive AI" for 1-2 turn (summons: 2-3 turns). Good to prevent healer from healing. Example: Eniripsa Dopples would close in and attack under this spell.
It will also put the target into a "Aggressive State", the targeted monster cannot use defensive spell for 1-2 turn (summons: 2-3 turns). They can only use attack spells. Example: when used on a Royal Gobball, it cannot cast any of its heal spells, but can still use its attack spells.
When used on a player, that player will be AI controlled (Aggressive State/ Offensive AI) for 1 turn.

0 0
Score : 392
Gunnermax|2011-11-11 00:56:18
New Spells: Mind Controlling Potions.

Love Potion

Stamina Potion
Good idea but this would mean they'd have no use on players so it won't get my vote D:
0 0

Gentle reminder of the Forum Rules:

Do not post with multiple accounts, nobody likes a sockpuppet. If you have multiple Ankama Games accounts, choose one account for posting on the forums and do not post with the others.

Regards,
Rhakuna

Score : 1848

Like the idea of the cauldron, the potions, one thing though MOAR SPELLS tongue 

0 0
sti-jun|2011-11-19 20:52:43
Like the idea of the cauldron, the potions, one thing though MOAR SPELLS tongue
I will finally add more...

Cracklerock Potion (Earth elemental potion)
The druid throws a glass vial containing the essence of a powdered "Cracklerock".

Effects:
Range: 1-6
Modifiable
LoS: Yes
No Cooldown
Cast per target: 1
Duration: 4

A.
Target an enemy/ally: gains Strength, loses Chance
Level / AP cost / Gain Str / Loss Cha
Lvl 1 / 5 AP / +20 Str / -15 Cha
Lvl 2 / 5 AP / +40 Str / -30 Cha
Lvl 3 / 5 AP / +60 Str / -45 Cha
Lvl 4 / 4 AP / +80 Str / -60 Cha
Lvl 5 / 4 AP / +100 Str / -75 Cha
Lvl 6 / 3 AP / +120 Str / -90 Cha

B. Target the cauldron/iron-frog: Summons a Crackrock. The Crackrock will materialize inside the cauldron (swallowed, in case the cauldron is polymorphed into an iron bullfrog summon). It will move out of the cauldron/iron-frog to any vacant adjacent square on it's turn.

Crackrock Summon
Level / AP Cost / Base HP / AP/ MP / Earth Res / Wind Res
Lvl 1 / 5 AP / 40 HP / 8 AP / +20 Earth Res / -40 Air Res
Lvl 2 / 5 AP / 50 HP / 8 AP / +22 Earth Res / -38 Air Res
Lvl 3 / 5 AP / 60 HP / 8 AP / +24 Earth Res / -36 Air Res
Lvl 4 / 4 AP / 70 HP / 9 AP / +26 Earth Res / -34 Air Res
Lvl 5 / 4 AP / 80 HP / 9 AP / +28 Earth Res / -32 Air Res
Lvl 6 / 3 AP / 160 HP / 9 AP / +30 Earth Res / -30 Air Res

Crackrock summon deals earth damage and places the enemy in gravity state every turn (cancel when crackrock is killed).

Note: Cauldron summons automatically dies after 4 turns unlike osamoda's summons, and have a 1 type limit (only one type can be summoned at one time). If you have an active Crackrock summon, casting the potion on the cauldron will not summon another crackrock, a green message will appear on the chatbox saying, "Spell have no effect" or "Crackrock is still in play".

Other elemental buff/debuff/summon potion
Treechorn Potion (Water elemental potion)
The druid throws a glass vial containing the essence of a powdered "Treechorn".
Effects:
A. Target enemy/ally: gains Chance, loses Intelligence
B. Target cauldron/iron-frog: Summons a Treechnid. The Treechnid will materialize inside the cauldron (swallowed, in case the cauldron is polymorphed into an iron bullfrog summon). It will move out of the cauldron/iron-frog to any vacant adjacent square on it's turn.

I'm still deciding on what summon to add for the Fire and Air elemental potion. The nearest option would be Air Bwak Potion and Fire Bwak Potion.
0 0
Score : 2136

Nice detailed description Gunner, although they've barely created the Fogger, what makes you think they're gonna create another character? And players would prefer Ankama to arrange the current problems rather than creating more.

0 0
dezira|2012-06-07 19:01:41
Nice detailed description Gunner, although they've barely created the Fogger, what makes you think they're gonna create another character? And players would prefer Ankama to arrange the current problems rather than creating more.
They won't create another class immediately after fogger, but eventualy they will.

You can also check out my previous class suggestions:
1st: Magical Engineer ( Xelor's Gears) Click here Time displaced rebels who created their own mechanical god to destroy the 12 gods. Now under the watchful eye of the god Xelor, who some suspects plans to use the engineers technology for his own agenda.

2nd: Cowboy Class (Cra's Legacy, Cravalry) Click here Mounted Gunslinger. Former follower of Cra who allied themselves with the magical engineers. Learned to use "Riding Skills" and "Magic Gun Skills".

4th: Gemini Class (Pandawa Twin) Click here What happens when 4 pandawa tribes inter-mingle? You will get a 4 element hybrid "Avatar" class. (actually each twin controls only 2 elements but together they control 4).

5th: Monster Class: Gobball (Feca's Herd) Click here Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be a monster? Here is your chance. The goddess Feca have been also known as the herder god, which is why all the gobballs consider her as their protector and patron.

6th: Shadow Mimic (Osamoda's Beastman) Click here Former Osamodas followers who were seduced by the demon god "Rushu". The highest evolution of the dopple race. Uses the power of shadow magic and mimicry.

7th: Feng Shui TarotS (Ecaflip's Karma) Click here The lucky cat persona of the god Ecaflip.

8th: Zombie Rockstar (Sacrier's Flesh) Click here Enticed by the power of death and rock music, these sacrier returnee are a testament that "Rock and Roll is dead... or should I say undead.

9th: Icarus Wings (Iop's Wings) Click here "Why jump, when you can fly?" A new order of the Iop's disciples who rediscovered the lost secret of the ancient magical artifacts.
0 0
Respond to this thread