FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gemini Class

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 24, 2011, 07:52:23
A long time ago in an island far, far away....

VILLAGE WAR

Episode III
Pandaking Skywacker was the most powerful bonding warrior in the village of Terdala. He fell in love with Queen Aerdala, from a rival village. In order to stop the war between villages so that their love can be accepted, he made a deal with the dark emperor. The dark emperor showed him the path of the Black Dragon Stance (Dark Bonding). In the end, he was tricked and become the puppet of the dark emperor. The dark emperor soon become the supreme ruler over the 4 village. Queen Aerdala died after giving birth to twins. Fearing that the dark emperor might also try to corrupt the twins, the old pandala council separated the twins and kept their identity a secret.

Episode IV
Leah Morgana at a young age became a priestess in the Aerdala Temple. She studied the martial art form of the "Crane Stance". She is secretly collaborating with the rebel forces. One day, her group attains a valuable information against the empire, but on the way to deliver the message, her convoy was attacked. She was rescued by a warrior from the village of Terdala, Lucas Skywacker, a stout boy who mastered the art of the "Ox Stance". In order to safely deliver their information to the rebel base, they hired the mercenary Ham Sulu (rogue) and his partner Choo-Baka (hairy ecaflip) to take them in their airship "Centennial Condor".

Episode V
Leah and Lucas discovered that when they combine their skills, they can attain a power that could possibly defeat the power of Dark Vaydeer's "Dragon Stance". In order to do that, they needed more training. Leah went to the village of Akwadala to master the art of the "Snake Stance" while Lucas proceeded to learn the "Tiger Stance" in the village of Feudala. They then combined their techniques into one form.... The art of "Twin Bonding".

Episode VI
The twins, Leah and Lucas teamed up against their own father Dark Vaydeer. In the end, they manage to free their father from the dark emperors control. They have proven that a sibling's bond is far stronger that the power of the dark bond. Without his puppet to protect him, the dark emperor surrendered and was vanished from pandala.

After ending the reign of the dark emperor, the twins started a martial art school teaching the art of "Twin Bonding"... Kids from the 4 village began to train in the ways of bonding. They were paired up with one another and soon the new class emerges.

Gemini Link
Pandawa Twin Class

PLAYSTYLE:
Hybrid Class

Since this class splits into 2 individual character, I got this idea from the thread of the pandaren brewmaster.
This would make this class weaker when pure build compared to hybridized/omni build.
This class encourage hybrid and omni build.
Each character will have a different element attributes. The elemental spells of this class will also be mainly making 2 types of damage too.

1st Twin - The Volcano Type - adept in Fire and Earth type of spells (gains 50% fire/earth damage on all fire/earth spells but loses all wind/water damage)
2nd Twin - The Storm Type - adept in Wind and Water type of spells (gains 50% wind/water damage on all wind/water spells but loses all fire/earth damage)

Bonding Skills
This class uses skills utilizing the ability and bond of twins.
As a class, although they are 2 separate individual, they share one common stats (Vitality, wis, element. etc)

APPEARANCE:
2 petite humanoid sharing space in 1 tile. Looks like an acrobatic twins (Aang, The Last Airbender look-alikes).
Have you seen a Pandawa Cub pet? The Pandawa twins will be only slightly larger than them.

Variation A: Both would be same size (About the size of a 12 year old) and walks/fights side by side.
Variation B: The Vulcano Twin will be fat and large while the Storm twin will be thin and small. The Storm twin will be standing on the Vulcano twin's shoulder in the classic martial art's "Ox-Crane Stance".

The smaller Storm twin will be showing the equipped hat and weapon emote.
The larger Vulcano twin will be showing the shield and cape.
but on the equipment screen, both character will gain the effect of the equipment. They will only wear one set of equipment, they will share the same equipment and bonuses.

When riding dragoturkey, the Storm twin will ride in front while the larger Volcano twin will be back-riding.
When they split while riding a dragoturkey, the smaller Storm twin will remain in the dragoturkey while the Volcano twin will fight on foot (dismounted).
When equipping a pet, the pet will stay with the smaller Storm twin.

SPELLS
Level 1: Ganger Maul: Dodge remover and neutral damage
Level 1:
Level 1:
Level 3:
Level 6:
Level 9: Split: The twin splitss into 2 separate individual (Volcano twin: Fire/Earth and Storm twin: Wind/Water)
Level 13: Somersault Kick: Turns the other twin into a projectile to attack the enemy and send the other twin away up to 5 square.
Level 17: Spatial Bond: Teleports to any tiles adjacent to his twin.
Level 21:
Level 26: Steam Blast: Fire and Water damage, range 1-3, linear, 1-3 tile pushback (Hybrid spell)
Level 31:
Level 36: Blood Bonding: Creates a wall between the separated twin which separate their HP pools and steals the victim's HP.
Level 42: Quicksand: 2 turn Glyph that do Earth and water damage, reduces 1-2MP.
Level 48:
Level 54: Fire Breath: Fire and Wind damage (Hybrid spell).
Level 60: Doppleganger Aura: Makes the other twin copy whatever command the other twin cast.
Level 70: Dark Bonding: Creates a wall between the twins which reduces the victim's resistance.
Level 80: Whirling Boulder : Earth and Wind damage (Hybrid spell).
Level 90:
Level 100: Avatar: Merge the twins into an adult size elemental master.
Level 200: Pandawa Twin Dopple
Class Spell:

Spells:

Ganger Maul
Small Damage/Dodge Debuff
One of the twin grab the enemy while the other attacks. The target will decrease dodging for that turn.
When used by split twin, they only do one of the effect (Small damage or dodging debuff)

Split

The twins split into 2 individual character, just like Sram's spell "Double", but both character will be manually controllable (OPness, some nerfing would be necessary). The down side from Double and regular summons would be that attacking any of the Twins will also damage the other twin since they share the same Vitality. By this concept, AoE spell covering both twin will deal dual damage to both. When one twin dies, the other dies also.

*separation could either be turn duration or permanent until the same spell is re-cast on an adjacent twin wherein they will merge once again (or another spell "Merge" would reverse the spell)

Somersault Kick
Combination Skill, Movement Skill
In split mode, while standing close to each other, one twin will hold his hand together for the other twin to step into. Twin 1 will then throw the attacking twin forward. Twin 2 will perform a somersault and kick the target, then land next to the target. Range 2-5 square, linear.

Doppleganger Aura
Synchronize State
When this spell is cast, one action of the single twin will be instantly performed by the other twin (except combination spells).
Example: Both the split twin is facing a different opponent, the first twin cast Doppleganger Aura, then he perform Ganger Maul, his/her twin would also perform the move at the same time at no extra AP cost. The state can last a few turn. Not all spell will be able to be duplicated by the twins.

Spatial Bond
Teleport
When a twin is separated, this spell enables them to instantly teleport to an adjacent tile of their twin.

You can also check out my previous class suggestions:
1st: Magical Engineer ( Xelor's Gears) Click here Time displaced rebels who created their own mechanical god to destroy the 12 gods. Now under the watchful eye of the god Xelor, who some suspects plans to use the engineers technology for his own agenda.

2nd: Cowboy Class (Cra's Legacy, Cravalry) Click here Mounted Gunslinger. Former follower of Cra who allied themselves with the magical engineers. Learned to use "Riding Skills" and "Magic Gun Skills".

3rd: Druid Class (Eniripsa's Potions) Click here Followers of Otomai who combines science and magic. Former nature loving followers of Eniripsa who followed the path of higher knowledge.

5th: Monster Class: Gobball (Feca's Herd) Click here Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be a monster? Here is your chance. The goddess Feca have been also known as the herder god, which is why all the gobballs consider her as their protector and patron.

6th: Shadow Mimic (Osamoda's Beastman) Click here Former Osamodas followers who were seduced by the demon god "Rushu". The highest evolution of the dopple race. Uses the power of shadow magic and mimicry.

7th: Feng Shui TarotS (Ecaflip's Karma) Click here The lucky cat persona of the god Ecaflip.

8th: Zombie Rockstar (Sacrier's Flesh) Click here Enticed by the power of death and rock music, these sacrier returnee are a testament that "Rock and Roll is dead... or should I say undead.

9th: Icarus Wings (Iop's Wings) Click here "Why jump, when you can fly?" A new order of the Iop's disciples who rediscovered the lost secret of the ancient magical artifacts.
0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 3051

Should use this as a dungeon boss or a monster.

0 0
Score : 25843

New Spell:

Doppleganger Aura
Synchronize State
When this spell is cast, one action of the single twin will be instantly performed by the other twin (except combination spells).
Example: Both the split twin is facing a different opponent, the first twin cast Doppleganger Aura, then he perform Ganger Maul, his/her twin would also perform the move at the same time at no extra AP cost. The state can last a few turn. Not all spell will be able to be duplicated by the twins.

0 0
Score : 1398

This seems very interesting...what will be of its class dopple? :blink: 

0 0
FoodLord|2011-04-01 04:53:37
This seems very interesting...what will be of its class dopple? :blink:
Class Dopple? They would be a twin also, a doppleganger twin. tongue

As for having a god? I would prefer them having a twin god also, making it the world of fourteen, skipping 13. happy

New spell:

Spatial Bond
Teleport
When a twin is separated, this spell enables them to instantly teleport to an adjacent tile of their twin.
0 0
Score : 551

I wonder what they would like while riding a Dragoturkey...

0 0
Eniphant|2011-04-09 00:09:39
I wonder what they would like while riding a Dragoturkey...
Backrider. I haven't thought of that yet. And how would the split spells work? Hmmm. I have a couple of idea but I will give it some time to compose a better concept later.
0 0
Score : 89

I just thought of a new concept for this class

Hybrid Class

Since this class splits into 2 individual character, I got this idea from the thread of the pandaren brewmaster.

Each character will have a different element attributes. The elemental spells of this class will also be mainly making 2 types of damage too.

1st Twin - The Volcano Type - adept in Fire and Earth type of spells (gains 50% fire/earth damage on all fire/earth spells but loses all wind/water damage)
2nd Twin - The Storm Type - adept in Wind and Water type of spells (gains 50% wind/water damage on all wind/water spells but loses all fire/earth damage)

Example spell:

Fire Breath
10-20 Fire damage
10-20 Air damage

Each fire breath will do 20-40 base damage when the twins are joined as one.
When separated, the Volcano Twin will do 15-30 Fire damage (0 Air damage), while the Storm Twin will do 15-30 Air damage (0 fire damage), making the total damage increase by 50% (30-60 damage)...

Other element combination of spells will be:
Acid Blast (Fire/Water)
Whirling Boulder (Wind/Earth)
Quicksand (Water/Earth)

This would make this class be a natural hybrid build by default... Most of their spells will be more effective if you hybridize your build. A pure build will not be as effective in this class.

Oooops sorry. I didn't realize that I was on my alt account. This is Gunnerwolfang BTW. As if it is not obvious by my callsign.

0 0

New class background and new spell.

The Gemini Class
The Pandawa Twins

After centuries of conflict, a new breed of pandawa emerges (two actually, since they are twins). A pandawa twin who have mastered the four element. A pandawa class that will ascend the rank of the "Avatar". Only by training in the ways of the four village can they truly be the element master thus acquiring the ultimate status of being "The Avatar". Possessing the knowledge of the fire village (Feudala), the strength of the earth village (Terdala), the skills of the water village (Akwadala) and the speed of the air village (Aerdala), the Pandawa twins will be able to harness the four element to inflict massive damage in their fighting techniques.

Level 100 Spell: "The Avatar"
Cast on adjacent twins, this spell will merge the 2 small pandawa twins into one average-sized Pandawa master.
Will increase all elemental damage by 50% and boost the pandawa master stats by 50%.

Since the Avatar spells are mostly hybrid spells, this will allow the pandawa master to deliver massive damage on their attacks.

Edit:
Alternative version:
Siamese Twins: Gemini Class which are the second class disciples of the god Ecaflip.
Note: This would mean that the pandawa's second class would be switch into my Tarot class suggestion (Feng-Shui Panda)

1 0
Score : 6474

Team lift
Can be cast on your twin only

1. 3AP, Heals 1-5, Crit (heals and)+2 damage(2 turns), carried state(twin only)
  2. 3AP, Heals 2-6, Crit +3 damage(2turns), carried state(twin only)
  3. 3AP, Heals 3-7, Crit +4 damage(3 turns), carried state(twin only)
  4. 3AP, Heals 4-8, Crit +5 damage(3 turns), carried state(twin only)
  5. 2AP, Heals 5-9, Crit +6 damage(4 turns), carried state(twin only)
  6. 1AP, Heals 10-15, Crit +8 damage(5turns), carried state(twin only)
Meteor Rush
Must be carrying volcano twin
Linear, Throws carried twin, must be cast on an occupied cell, No LoS, non adjustable range
4AP
  1. 2-4 range, 4-8 fire, 4-8 earth, pushback 1
  2. 2-5 range, 4-9 fire, 4-9 earth, pushback 1
  3. 2-5 range, 4-10 fire, 4-10 earth, pushback 2
  4. 2-6 range, 5-10 fire, 5-10 earth, pushback 2
  5. 2-6 range, 6-12 fire, 6-12 earth, pushback 3
  6. 2-8 range, 6-12 fire, 6-12 earth, pushback 3

0 0
Score : 5473

...I have lost all faith in this forum.

1 0
Mitisukai|2012-05-07 17:29:36
...I have lost all faith in this forum.
Lighten up ^.^
0 0
Score : 1237

I actually like the concept. However, I think the class should revolve around the 'split' a little like the masquerader's masks.
Entering the 'split' state will enable a certain selection of spells, while entering (what I would assume would be) the 'fused' state would enable a different selection of spells. As to not make the class too over powered and make it a challenging class to use, I think there should be a 'split' penalty depending on the distance between both twins on the map: the further they are apart, the more health they lose at the end (or beginning) of a turn. However, I think each twin should specialize in a certain element, like you mentioned before, thus giving the twins the possibility to buff each other if one is useless against a foe.

0 0
smitpickle|2012-05-07 23:20:58
I actually like the concept. However, I think the class should revolve around the 'split' a little like the masquerader's masks.
Entering the 'split' state will enable a certain selection of spells, while entering (what I would assume would be) the 'fused' state would enable a different selection of spells. As to not make the class too over powered and make it a challenging class to use, I think there should be a 'split' penalty depending on the distance between both twins on the map: the further they are apart, the more health they lose at the end (or beginning) of a turn. However, I think each twin should specialize in a certain element, like you mentioned before, thus giving the twins the possibility to buff each other if one is useless against a foe.
An increase in Erosion when split perhaps.

The fused state would only happen at lvl 100 as suggested, therefore fused state spells would need to be gained post 100, which wouldn't be feasible.
It could be reworked in however.
0 0
Score : 3550

I honestly would love this to happen. They would be such a cute and unique new class :3.

I'm more of an aesthetic person myself (rather than content when it comes to classes) so if I ever post on this thread it'll mostly be about how they'd look with stuff XD.

But maybe instead of complete twins they could be one entity which receives an ability at level one to allow them to split into two. Or maybe while walking around one of the twins could hold the other up underneath a long coat.

Maybe they could just be two small twins on one cell, but standing side by side and with only one wearing the gear (so that the equipment doesn't look copy pasta'd). When using an emote the two could do it at the same time, saving Ankama from having to create new animations for them.

0 0
smitpickle|2012-05-07 23:20:58
Interesting concepts... I guess penalties are a must to compensate for the buffs of the split state. One weakness of the split state is that the 2 entity shares the same HP so hitting both with AoE spells means that it would cause damage to both which equates to double damage.
Yes, each twin specialize in 2 element when they are split or separated, one is fire and earth (Volcano Twin) and the other is water and air (Storm Twin).

Electricotter|2012-05-08 03:47:24
An increase in Erosion when split perhaps.

The fused state would only happen at lvl 100 as suggested, therefore fused state spells would need to be gained post 100, which wouldn't be feasible.
It could be reworked in however.
The pandawa twin class uses hybrid spells early on in their spell chart. But those spells have lower damage compared to single element spells.

For example:
Compared to Punch of Crackler Level 5 (Level 54 Osamodas class spell) which have 19-37 Fire damage,
the "Fire Breath" spell have
10-20 Fire damage
+
10-20 Air damage

At lower level, a pure fire build osamodas can outdamage a pandawa twin but at higher level, with a good hybrid set, the split and avatar mode pandawa twin will outdamage a pure int build osamodas.

Now for some BENDING BONDING skills.

Blood Bonding
Cast on a split twin.
Effects:
Creates a LoS wall of 1-2 neutral drain. Just like the bomb wall, anyone who triggers the blood wall receive damage that will be added to the twins HP.
The twins also gains separate HP pool. This means that they would no longer share the same HP pool when damaged (but they would still both die if one of them dies). The advantage implication of this is that the twin with the higher HP remaining can then tank in order to prevent the death of the twin with less HP.

Dark Bonding
Cast on a split twin.
Effects:
Creates a LoS wall of 1-3% resistance (All) remover. Just like the bomb wall, anyone who triggers the dark wall will lose 1-3% resistance (All). They are pandawa after all.

We can say that these bonding spells are more effective the more MP the character has. The effect will trigger every time the LoS wall is moved, so by moving 1 square to the left then returning, you will re-trigger the wall (with 6MP you can possibly re-trigger the wall 3 times in the first twin and another 3 times on the second twin plus the triggering on the opponents turn).

kakisuka|2012-05-08 23:57:20
I honestly would love this to happen. They would be such a cute and unique new class :3.

I'm more of an aesthetic person myself (rather than content when it comes to classes) so if I ever post on this thread it'll mostly be about how they'd look with stuff XD.

But maybe instead of complete twins they could be one entity which receives an ability at level one to allow them to split into two. Or maybe while walking around one of the twins could hold the other up underneath a long coat.

Maybe they could just be two small twins on one cell, but standing side by side and with only one wearing the gear (so that the equipment doesn't look copy pasta'd). When using an emote the two could do it at the same time, saving Ankama from having to create new animations for them.
Have you seen a Pandawa Cub pet? The Pandawa twins will be only slightly larger than them.

Variation A: Both would be same size (About the size of a 12 year old) and walks/fights side by side.
Variation B: The Vulcano Twin will be fat and large while the Storm twin will be thin and small. The Storm twin will be standing on the Vulcano twin's shoulder in the classic martial "Ox-Crane Stance".

The smaller Storm twin will be showing the equipped hat and weapon emote.
The larger Vulcano twin will be showing the shield and cape.
but on the equipment screen, both character will gain the effect of the equipment. They will only wear one set of equipment, they will share the same equipment and bonuses.

Electricotter|2012-05-07 17:25:38
Team lift
Can be cast on your twin only
  1. 3AP, Heals 1-5, Crit (heals and)+2 damage(2 turns), carried state(twin only)
  2. 3AP, Heals 2-6, Crit +3 damage(2turns), carried state(twin only)
  3. 3AP, Heals 3-7, Crit +4 damage(3 turns), carried state(twin only)
  4. 3AP, Heals 4-8, Crit +5 damage(3 turns), carried state(twin only)
  5. 2AP, Heals 5-9, Crit +6 damage(4 turns), carried state(twin only)
  6. 1AP, Heals 10-15, Crit +8 damage(5turns), carried state(twin only)
Meteor Rush
Must be carrying volcano twin
Linear, Throws carried twin, must be cast on an occupied cell, No LoS, non adjustable range
4AP
  1. 2-4 range, 4-8 fire, 4-8 earth, pushback 1
  2. 2-5 range, 4-9 fire, 4-9 earth, pushback 1
  3. 2-5 range, 4-10 fire, 4-10 earth, pushback 2
  4. 2-6 range, 5-10 fire, 5-10 earth, pushback 2
  5. 2-6 range, 6-12 fire, 6-12 earth, pushback 3
  6. 2-8 range, 6-12 fire, 6-12 earth, pushback 3
I got an idea on combining your lift attack with my sommersault kick.

Sommersault Kick:
Turns an adjacent twin into a linear projectile attack by throwing them towards the opponents. Range 2-5 square. It will also act as a movement spell, and when combined with spatial bond will enable the twin to escape locking or move closer to opponents.

When used by the Volcano twin, he will throw the Storm twin and the Storm twin will deliver a wind blast (Rasengan)
When used by the Storm twin, he will throw the Volcano twin who will roll into a boulder form and deliver an Earth damage attack.
0 0
Score : 164

I was thinking of making the class theme more on shaolin kungfu style from the last airbender. I will change the twin bonding skill to reflect "Twin-Jutsu" names (Lego: Ninjago version of "Spinjutsu).

The Art Of Twin-Jutsu
The ancient art practiced by two masters wherein they combine their martial arts to make them stronger.

Sample Styles:
Fire Tiger Stance: Using the principle of "power", practitioners of this form can produce intense heat in their fist and deliver devastating fierce tiger claw strikes.
Earth Ox Stance: Using the principle of "toughness", practitioners of this form can make their body be as hard as stones, virtually turning themselves into weapons.
Wind Crane Stance: Using the principle of "speed", practitioners of this form can strike with lightning fast speed.
Water Snake Stance: Using the principle of "cunning", practitioner of this form can find the enemies weakness and anticipate their opponents movement.

Practical application in spell creation:

Gemini's level 26 spell: Steam Blast will be named "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Serpent"
Range: 1-3
Linear
Modifiable
When used together, the Storm twin will produce a ball of water and the Volcano twin will punch it with a flaming fist which will turn the water into a powerful steamblast (10 water damage, 10 fire damage, pushback 1-3 tiles)

When the twins are separated, the storm twin will produce a high-preasure waterblast (15 water damage, 1-2 tile pushback).
A separated volcano twin will fire a fireblast "Hadouken". (15 fire damage, 1-2 tile pushback)

-Gunnerwolfang... using unsecured internet connection so posting on an alt account.

0 0
Respond to this thread