FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

new auras ...

By the-magnificentturk March 29, 2011, 23:14:34

is there anyone who likes new auras ??
i dont know why ankama changed it but old one is pretty cool imo...
so whats ur opinions ??

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 222

Honestly I think the new aura's are horrible... I don't even want to display mine.
My advice: keep the electricity just make it cooler? Or at least remove the stupid shine that pulsates from the feet up, that's just annoying. Then add some more of those little whatever yah calls em...white slashes?

0 0
Score : 1654
ALeXOJ|2011-03-30 02:20:47
Honestly I think the new aura's are horrible... I don't even want to display mine.
My advice: keep the electricity just make it cooler? Or at least remove the stupid shine that pulsates from the feet up, that's just annoying. Then add some more of those little whatever yah calls em...white slashes?
eh idk its really not a big deal to me...
i like it but i really dont feel it needed to be changed...
regardless its such a small aspect of the game that it doesnt really matter to me
0 0
Score : 4091

To tell you the truth, all the new animation are better.smile 

0 0
Score : 171

I like many of the new animations, but the aura is not one of them. It's a little frantic now... when I turn it on I'm afraid it will give people seizures. If it were just the one crackly bit I think it would probably be okay, but it looks like there are two, and the wider slashy looking one is so bright it overpowers the character. If the animation were just the narrower one, and was slowed down to a human pulse rate, I think it would seem more organic and be much easier on the eyes.
tongue

0 0
Score : 11150

Am I the only one who likes it? tongue 

0 0
Score : 4091
XehanordHeartless|2011-03-30 07:20:07
Am I the only one who likes it? tongue
No, I do too, especially the level 200 one.
0 0
Score : 295

It's...alright. I didn't like the old one that much either. It was also just alright lol. But I turned mine on to test it, got DCed, tried turning it back off because it's a bit too...much, and now the Performance screen of my Options menu is blank >.> Brilliant :L

0 0
Score : 171

After using it a bit, I do like it better when the character is on a mount, for sure. It makes me feel like my dragoturkey will suddenly start zipping about like a dog running and turning corners on a tile floor... *clackity clackity swish!* *thud!*
smile 

0 0
Score : 11413

I like it overall.

0 0
Respond to this thread