FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PVP rants

By mightychicken April 05, 2011, 23:54:42
Reactions 41
Score : 11100

I was talking about prisms mostly. Yes allowing neutrals to access in villages and zoths is a must tbh. I just don't think that people should align and switch their wings on if they don't want to pvp. (I am not talking about when it's necessary)

0 0
Score : 251

Honestly, I love to pvp for the fun of it. Head hunter quests completely ruin that fun as I feel like I can't open my wings for the bonus of having wings in the first place.

Aside from the arguments going on in the thread, I have my own little issues about the current pvp system.

1) Village conquest is really anti-climactic... A single high level can go in and easily take a village as most people don't even want to get to the village in the first place. Would be great if the cities provided transport aside from imp carriers.

2) similar problem as stated above, prism conquest really only gets fun around the village in amakna, kind of wish that would be tweaked to allow easy transport to prisms, similar to perc fights.

3) Head Hunter quests completely ruin pvp, you can be hunted no matter where you are, and repeatedly. I honestly wish they would remove them completely and add strokens to taking villages or prisms.

So what I really want Ankama to do is spur the PvP system. Throw out HH quests and make pvp for villages and prisms worth it. This will attract much more people to prism and village conquest which honestly is going to be way more fun. Right now, it's just not worth the trouble of opening your wings as the pain of HH's outweighs the bonuses and fun on pvp.

0 0
Score : 2140
talith|2011-04-15 05:20:56
XehanordHeartless|2011-04-14 15:30:35
I don't think that p\/m players should get the ad\/anges of p\/p players without penalty
how is access to dopple, zoth, and 'dala villages a pvp advantage? its not. its a pvm area afterall. you dont get honor fighting monsters in there, you dont get honor exercising harvesting professions, and you sure as hell dont get honor for taking them over (afaik). oh, the resources there are worth money? duh. they're worth money because the only people harvesting them are people who chose to align their profession alts to gain access to those areas.

the advantages people get for pvp are increased (pvm) xp, drops, and money. oh, right, unless someone's only a casual pvper (and has a decent winning streak) those advantages are useless because the rest of the pvpers make their money and xp through pvp. i mean come on, 120-130 headhunter gives OVER 600k xp for a win. even soloing, i make less xp than that despite the fact that i have nearly 300 wisdom in a high intel battle set.
At the current condition, when u get 1 target in about an hour , no 600k exp isnt that great. At lvl 120-130 a single run of a good dung can be done in an hour and fetches much more exp. Also the win- lose ration in pvp differs by a lot. When u do a bherb run , u knw u r gonna win. When u r up against an opponent u dont knw that. Moreover if u get a target i.e. What u say is mostly theory. Life doesnt go by theory. Situations vary a lot.

And u almost state my point. PvPers fight and PvErs get the advantage. Yes most ppls jst aling to a nation and jst enjoy the fun of these alingment maps and pvpers dont even have any use for them . U would love to use the imp carriers but would also like to abuse PvPers. Very fair huh? I never stated that current system is good. Hence a rant post. Not a flame post. And u make less exp is ur problem. Its not a pvp problem. I run a guild and there are many ppls in there who leveled to 180+ in jst 2 months from frigost. So basically u should blame urself for not getting exp. PvE was and still is the fastest source of exp. PvP is jst a less boring way for some ppls.
0 0
Score : 1042
Dear Dofus players,

My ideia is :

1-Creat an arena in the ankama Village so all pvp players could fight there.

2- In that arena would be maps and those maps would change randomly so there were no Disadvantages in matchs( like forest to plain map with no trees and etc).

3- Chop the head hunter quest because that's just annoying to have a target and their on frig dungeons and so on.

4-In that arena you would get the strokens due to victorie and you could agro all players in the limit lvl .

5- Do not allowed players ganging each other due to a loss in other fight and etc.

5 important aspects imo.

the prism system would be the same
smile

HAVE FUN
0 0

but stalking ppls and jumping them when they least expect it is kinda fun tonguethen they are all " u @#@#@@#[email protected]%@#$%@#%#@%#@%@>>>..............ima @#[email protected]#[email protected]#$%@#%@#%#$%............go @[email protected]#[email protected]$#%#$%#%# ". Ahh such fun to see ppls go bonkers.

it would be nice if pvp ppls and pve ppls get separated somehow and that the zaap and astrub campers somehow disappear. that would make the current system fun.

0 0
Score : 7809
BigCarrotz|2011-04-16 16:41:38
Dear Dofus players,

My ideia is :

1-Creat an arena in the ankama Village so all pvp players could fight there.

2- In that arena would be maps and those maps would change randomly so there were no Disadvantages in matchs( like forest to plain map with no trees and etc).

3- Chop the head hunter quest because that's just annoying to have a target and their on frig dungeons and so on.

4-In that arena you would get the strokens due to victorie and you could agro all players in the limit lvl .

5- Do not allowed players ganging each other due to a loss in other fight and etc.

5 important aspects imo.

the prism system would be the same
smile

HAVE FUN

Arena idea has been suggested before, and many people supported it. Ankamas response was that they don't want PvP to be limited to a single area.

mightychicken|2011-04-16 23:12:14
but stalking ppls and jumping them when they least expect it is kinda fun tonguethen they are all " u @#@#@@#[email protected]%@#$%@#%#@%#@%@>>>..............ima @#[email protected]#[email protected]#$%@#%@#%#$%............go @[email protected]#[email protected]$#%#$%#%# ". Ahh such fun to see ppls go bonkers.

it would be nice if pvp ppls and pve ppls get separated somehow and that the zaap and astrub campers somehow disappear. that would make the current system fun.
In the alignment tab there should be an option whether you want to be part of the HG or not, and then safe zones can be removed because there will be no need for them. If you partake in the HQ system then you shouldn't be hiding
0 0
SilentRevenge|2011-04-17 15:38:27
In the alignment tab there should be an option whether you want to be part of the HG or not, and then safe zones can be removed because there will be no need for them. If you partake in the HQ system then you shouldn't be hiding

sounds like a simple and yet very effective solution:blink:ohmy. +1
0 0
Score : 71

The problem with the current pvp system and headhunter quests in general, is that it greatly greatly favors the richer/higher level. When some level 200 goes and fully scrolls/funds a level 50 just to do headhunter and wipe the floor with some poor little new players who haven't even found a good source of income yet to buy good gear, it's really kind of sad. They're just abusing the system and getting kicks out of bullying the weak. At the least you should have to fight someone exact same level as you. Not someone ten levels lower, as the case usually is. Would be great if they could base it off of stats. But then people would abuse that too and just wear weaker gear then put on their awesome gear in the placement stage.

I tried it out on my sadi, and I was constantly getting some weak people who were usually lower leveled than me, with considerably worse gear, just checkin out their wings. I generally left them alone and just left the area. Whats the fun in ruining somebodies pvm experience by showing up and sending em back to wherever they saved last just cuz I'm on some quest that gives same exp as doing a few mob fights? But then again, I forgot there's just naturally mean people out there who enjoy that.

There's a point where no amount of skill can help you survive against a higher leveled harder hitting character.

I don't think the shields should require that you keep your wings up. The shields should be there as an incentive to the pvm players to try out pvp to a certain extent. If they stop at rank 3 to use dala shields then fine. But they shouldn't be required to keep wings up and be susceptible to constant stalking ruining the pvm bonus that you get from the full set anyways. Remember, Ap/Mp isn't only beneficial in pvp.

The areas that you need to pvp or have wings up to enter... Well that's just dumb. Why offer pvm bonuses in an obvious pvp haven?

0 0
Score : 3403
Dilwizzle|2011-04-21 10:15:00
The problem with the current pvp system and headhunter quests in general, is that it greatly greatly favors the richer/higher level. When some level 200 goes and fully scrolls/funds a level 50 just to do headhunter and wipe the floor with some poor little new players who haven't even found a good source of income yet to buy good gear, it's really kind of sad. They're just abusing the system and getting kicks out of bullying the weak. At the least you should have to fight someone exact same level as you. Not someone ten levels lower, as the case usually is. Would be great if they could base it off of stats. But then people would abuse that too and just wear weaker gear then put on their awesome gear in the placement stage.

I tried it out on my sadi, and I was constantly getting some weak people who were usually lower leveled than me, with considerably worse gear, just checkin out their wings. I generally left them alone and just left the area. Whats the fun in ruining somebodies pvm experience by showing up and sending em back to wherever they saved last just cuz I'm on some quest that gives same exp as doing a few mob fights? But then again, I forgot there's just naturally mean people out there who enjoy that.

There's a point where no amount of skill can help you survive against a higher leveled harder hitting character.

I don't think the shields should require that you keep your shield up. The shields should be there as an incentive to the pvm players to try out pvp to a certain extent. If they stop at rank 3 to use dala shields then fine. But they shouldn't be required to keep wings up and be susceptible to constant stalking ruining the pvm bonus that you get from the full set anyways. Remember, Ap/Mp isn't only beneficial in pvp.

The areas that you need to pvp or have wings up to enter... Well that's just dumb. Why offer pvm bonuses in an obvious pvp haven?
Protip: Deactivate pvp, its an option for everyone, but not everyone uses it. If you have your wings up then you know you are willingly participating in the head hunter quest. Thus if you know you will get aggroed if you have your wings up then you should deactive your pvp if you dont want to get attacked...

You are right and wrong. It really depends on the classes which are facing each other, their gear, and skill. E.g. me on my alt (still back when I pvped) in the 180lvl range id whoop most 190-200lvls butts like it was nothing. Actually the easiest classes for me were the hardest hitting ones, eg. sram, iop, and eca.
0 0
eotkodekff|2011-04-21 22:59:37
Protip: Deactivate pvp, its an option for everyone, but not everyone uses it. If you have your wings up then you know you are willingly participating in the head hunter quest. Thus if you know you will get aggroed if you have your wings up then you should deactive your pvp if you dont want to get attacked...

agreed. and no its not true that skill is not needed. i have seen many ppls do it and sometimes done myself. jst having higher lvls and better gears doesnt mean ull always win even if u r the same class as opponent. knowing which skill to use in which particular situation in the most effective manner is what decides the outcome of fights. but sadly most ppls doesnt understand this fact. also there are arch nemesis classes all the time. some classes are very difficult to in on some particular other classes. as for example its very hard and tricky to win against an iop as a sram. it requires the sram to be highly skilled even to fight a noob iop. why , jst because iops spells make it hard for srams to kill them. similiarly its very hard for osas to kill srams. but doesnt mean there arnt any sram who an kill iops or any osa who cant kill srams. this is where players skills come into play. sorry for those that doesnt believe in this... but if u dont try , even god cant make u win.
0 0
Score : 3403
mightychicken|2011-04-22 15:15:03
eotkodekff|2011-04-21 22:59:37

agreed. and no its not true that skill is not needed. i have seen many ppls do it and sometimes done myself. jst having higher lvls and better gears doesnt mean ull always win even if u r the same class as opponent. knowing which skill to use in which particular situation in the most effective manner is what decides the outcome of fights. but sadly most ppls doesnt understand this fact. also there are arch nemesis classes all the time. some classes are very difficult to in on some particular other classes. as for example its very hard and tricky to win against an iop as a sram. it requires the sram to be highly skilled even to fight a noob iop. why , jst because iops spells make it hard for srams to kill them. similiarly its very hard for osas to kill srams. but doesnt mean there arnt any sram who an kill iops or any osa who cant kill srams. this is where players skills come into play. sorry for those that doesnt believe in this... but if u dont try , even god cant make u win.
His argument is mostly wrong, but in cases were you have very poorly equipped characters vs well geared it may be valid. I have to say though that for example an eni vs eni where one is 180lvl and other is 200lvl and if both are well geared and skilled. It will be almost impossible for the 180 to win as the 200 will have access to a bit better gear. Not saying it cant happen, but its unlikely especially as most people quit the fight before that happens. Same with osa vs eni, but in this fight its much easier imo for the eni to win than in the previous example. Though I have never been killed by an osa (best osas on my server were the same alignment).
0 0

@eotkodekff

yeah its true that it would be hard for the 180 eni true. hard but not impossible as i said. moreover there is the luck factor. cfs and chs determine the match as well. not to mention in case of xelors and ecas its very hard to predict. same in the case of osas or sacs or cras. pretty much almost all classes. idk i never thought of eni. guess its the odd one out. but u see in xelor fights the ap steal may fail ending in different result. ecas dont need say anything. cras also has this funny matches of dodge the major attacks thingy. even on same player skill lvl , there are many factors that still determine the result of a fight. the map at many times also determine the winner as well. not that im saying every fight is unpredictabe, but what im saying is not every fight is predictable. a pvp fight has uncertain outcomes many a times.

toda only i saw a match , very amusing one. it was 185 eni vs 180 osa. the fight had a situation where the osa was left with 400 hp and the eni still at 1500. but eni cfed and osa won from there. see this is how the outcome can alter by so much.

this is one of the reason i love to see eca vs eca fights. its so unbelieveably unpredictable at times.

0 0

First off, I'm going to assume that you people taking my argument as mostly wrong and invalid, are the richer and better geared pvpers who enjoy wiping the floor with poor nooblets.
Assuming.

I don't really blame you, I've done it a few times myself, and needless to say it was fun for awhile, then I felt like a total jerk. That's just how I feel about that kind of pvp.

My point about keeping wings up, is it shouldn't be required to have them up at ALL TIMES just to use a shield that you worked for anyways. So your pro-tip is invalid eot.
Think of it this way, how would you feel if you worked hard and got all the pieces to make your awesome helmet with your tailoring profession. Great! Now you gotta keep giving the same costly items constantly throughout the day or else you lose the item. Sound fun? That's the same concept that the shields are making you use.
Now if that was the case and I said to you "Pro-tip" don't use the helmet when it's pretty much the best set for your level and without the helmet it's mediocre.

Instead of having to have your wings up, the shield would show that you are a member of a faction, and definitely not neutral. This would allow for random attacks, but not getting searched out for some guys quest to kill you just cuz you're wearing a specific set. And since you can't attack same faction, well there ya have it.

Of course there is luck and "skill" involved, my point being, if your class is overpowered by the other than they shouldn't just pit you up against him and be like, well sorry screw you, hope you get lucky.

There should be a specific system to picking out opponents, so you always get well matched fights.

0 0

im not getting the point about why people whine about 1 set and blame that since they cant wear a particualr 1 set that this pvp system is whats should be changed.

there r only 4 sets which need sheild. no other and its not like its the only set u need to wear.

1. akwadala set : u can skip it for custom made set , ice kwak set , indigo blop set and akwadala fillers. i wonder why u ppls need sheild in this set.

2. aerdala set : heck 90% agi chars never use this set to full. u can always use royal coco , coco blop , boowolf sets to replace this set. neither is that , that this set gives some amazing stats.

3. feudala set : i hardly knw any person who uses full feudala. most ppls use feudala as filler with other int items. also unless u r pvping u dont expect to get the sheild coz its a high ranked sheild. so anyways u cant use it.

4. terrdala set : now this is the only controversial set. but whats so special about this set? it cannot give u 10 ap anyways before 100 so dont tell me its for 10 ap. before 100 u get 9 ap even with full set and gelano. so below 100 u can easily substitute with any custom set. after 100... at 109 u get white rat set which also gives u 10 ap along with more vita. at 100 there is cheif bwork set whose cape or belt or wep can be replaced fo a ap part in order to get 10 ap easily. before 100 u dont even need to wear full terrdala set. u can easily do pvm without the sheild.

so i dont really see the need for pve players to open wings at all. so y put up silly excuses?

and about the rich issue.... if u cant afford or rather work to earn enuf money to buy one of these sets , better quit tbh coz come the mid lvls only u ll quit anyways. i wont even mention epic lvls.

those who ll complain that ap pieces like dazz belt and dazz cape are pricey i want to ask them how they hell do they plan to get 10 ap with ancestral set coz once 114 ull sure change to that set.

0 0
Score : 4475
mightychicken|2011-04-23 10:13:33

3. feudala set : i hardly knw any person who uses full feudala. most ppls use feudala as filler with other int items. also unless u r pvping u dont expect to get the sheild coz its a high ranked sheild. so anyways u cant use it.

feudala is the only intel set between r. cherry and eyla wood, not to mention its usually cheaper than blop. there's also the vassal set as well, however there's only 4 pieces to the set, which means they're still going to wear feudala pieces. it also seems you're glossing over the fact that i've repeatedly said enis, among other intel builds, will wear the full feudala set, and in this thread itself for that matter. if i could have worn the shield when i used feudala, i would have without a second thought. however, because people rarely wanted to fight me (which i always found ironic) and i didnt want to keep running around with my wings on because i'm not a hardcore pvper, i'm not able to.

and the 'dala shields arent the only reason the pvp system should, and need, to be changed. however, you simply seem to be stuck on the shields. news flash, there's other things that cause the pvp system to need a change.
0 0
mightychicken|2011-04-23 10:13:33
im not getting the point about why people whine about 1 set and blame that since they cant wear a particualr 1 set that this pvp system is whats should be changed.

there r only 4 sets which need sheild. no other and its not like its the only set u need to wear.

1. akwadala set : u can skip it for custom made set , ice kwak set , indigo blop set and akwadala fillers. i wonder why u ppls need sheild in this set.

2. aerdala set : heck 90% agi chars never use this set to full. u can always use royal coco , coco blop , boowolf sets to replace this set. neither is that , that this set gives some amazing stats.

4. terrdala set : now this is the only controversial set. but whats so special about this set? it cannot give u 10 ap anyways before 100 so dont tell me its for 10 ap. before 100 u get 9 ap even with full set and gelano. so below 100 u can easily substitute with any custom set. after 100... at 109 u get white rat set which also gives u 10 ap along with more vita. at 100 there is cheif bwork set whose cape or belt or wep can be replaced fo a ap part in order to get 10 ap easily. before 100 u dont even need to wear full terrdala set. u can easily do pvm without the sheild.

so i dont really see the need for pve players to open wings at all. so y put up silly excuses?

and about the rich issue.... if u cant afford or rather work to earn enuf money to buy one of these sets , better quit tbh coz come the mid lvls only u ll quit anyways. i wont even mention epic lvls.

those who ll complain that ap pieces like dazz belt and dazz cape are pricey i want to ask them how they hell do they plan to get 10 ap with ancestral set coz once 114 ull sure change to that set.
The pvp system shouldn't be changed just because of the shield, you seem to read that from every post and get all defensive.
The pvp system of course has tons of flaws, I just pointed out my problem with it at the moment.

The rich issue, nobody just starting and hitting level 40-50 is gunna have spent the time on professions and have a elite level alt to fund them so they can keep up with a pimped out level 50-60.
I doubt you right off the bat started playing and said, you know what. I'm gunna level professions to 100 before I've even hit a high enough level to need it and make tons of freakin money. No. You just wanted to get your next level set, and use it in your dungeon runs and your mob hunts to level faster on all the new content, and not have to worry about somebody who's bored of the game and decides to pvp.
0 0

very true. new players wont jst jump right into earning money. but then again doesnt pvp in every other game demands best available gears? point me out 1 game which says u can pvp in noob gears and yet kill ppls with pimped gears... i dont get the context of balance here. not jst dofus but every other game has the same issue. better ur gears , harder u r to defeat. Inst this the whole point of gears in an mmo?

in fact tbh dofus is the only game i saw till now where happens at times that noobly geared characters may defeat better geared ones simply but playing very smartly and flawlessly. yet there are issues and ll always ll be. u cannot satisfy everyone. ppls ll always complain about gears. there are a million posts where ppls complain why the hell should we lose... jst coz we dont have elite alts who can pimp their low lvl alts? but im asking point me 1 game where this doesnt happen.

there r more issues. for eg.. i on my xelor alt have a very very hard time defeating sacs and int iops at the lvl braket of 60-80. im full scrolled and have a nicely maged gear jst focusses on pvp. yet i lose. doesnt mean that it should be the sole reason to nerf int iops or sacs. why? because after 80 they start going downhill on the power chart. srams are considered noobish before 70 but hell i dont knw any player who says meh 190 srams are jst nubs. every char has its time.

i dont mean that there rnt flaws in pvp system. thats why rant. but what i dont see any point in is, why not try at all. most ppls open their wings and hide in no aggroable areas. i jst mean if u have no wish to pvp why open wings at the first place. if i jump someone who has opened wings , they start abusing. but doesnt it mean when u open ur wings that u r inviting ppls to attack u? whats my point ? my point is if u have no wish to pvp why open wings at all. go in ur regular life and pve. but what i dont get is u want to open wings, use prisms , get bonus exp and yet u dont want that someone attacks u. or rather u dont want someone stronger than u attack u. if its a noobish opponent ull sure love to have some free strokens. so what is the point... u dont want to face defeat at all? how is that fair !!! kindly explain?

0 0
Score : 1172

I say about the rights of PVE players puttting their wings up and condemning the PvP. It is controversial!

I wanna state my proposal to the game to prevent people to hide at safe areas for longer times with their wings up. Due to experience from other games, it seems that this event occurs more if you are able to track down individuals. Because of that I will suggest you won't be able to track down individuals, as the targets will need to seek to safe areas to catch a breath and possibly remain there, Which is not fun either for the target nor the seeker. Instead the seeker would need to search for targets without any seeker scrolls. It might get too tough to find each other if this happends and hence why I will suggest that instead of tracking down individuals you will be announced how many winged players are in your current area. To the info also add how many of those people are within your level cap. It won't give out names and neither the exact position. You will need to run around and look for them. Another positive outcome would be if you are wanna be left alone for a while and kill monsters with your wings up, you could go to an area where people rarely go to.

0 0
Score : 2699

Just a quick and dumb question to start things off; how many people that have posted in this thread remember PvP BEFORE the HHQ?

PvP is supposed to be about gaining honor, and being a representation of the strength of your City, be it Brakmar or Bonta. There is supposed to be a war going on between these two cities, and it is supposed to be fierce; and in game it's a whole lotta bleh.

At one point in time, if you had wings up, you would get aggroed, you couldn't be hunted unless someone went through the process of making a scroll of you, and then it was usually a 'war' situation over something pretty petty. I still have scrolls of people that haven't logged in in over 3 years. There was no level disparity to encounter, wings up meant honor; period. I remember my very first aggro, my level 5x something behind and a 114 iop named Lincoln. Does anyone else remember their first aggro?

Now we have prisms that allow for a more precise form of zaaping around the world of 12 (14), but it is based on 2 criteria. 1) Have wings up in the ruling alignment. 2) Have the kamas to warp (and it's expensive to some places, and some places just don't work what so ever). The player has the choice of upping then downing his wings to use the prism.

Now we have the HHQ. This is something that in this thread alone I have read that needs to be removed. I have to agree. I tried to take part in it, I was semi nice and pm'ed the person and show them the scroll, they would naturally decline. I would be mean and just hunt them... and then find them with their wings down. I would be on a rampage and find out that the only people hunting me were osas and sacs. Never a cra, sram, another eni... just osas and sacs. Sacs I have a fighting chance against; I haven't won an osa fight in 5 years.

This is another problem.The hunter can wait till time expires (what is it, 15/20 minutes?) and get a new target, if the first one is not an easy class for them to beat. They can rinse/wash/repeat this till they get a string of 'easy' classes. I finally turned off my wings because I got tired of fighting an osa, a sac, a sac, a sac, an osa, an osa.... I may be 'up for a PvP fight' but I am not 'up' to have my behind handed to me by 2 classes all day long. If you get a target scroll, you have 24 hours to find and kill that person (it's written on the scroll guys); you shouldn't be allowed to get a new scroll till you A) beat that target, or cool lose to that target, or C) 24 hours elapses.

Another problem with the current system is that it favors the 'weak' too much. This is what I mean: as an example I was aggroed today by a level 148 eni in brakmar while enroute to the bank. My wings were down, and I still got aggroed. I spent the 30 minutes killing this eni because he picked the 'wrong' fight. I didn't gain any honor for it, and he didn't lose any. I didn't want the fight but I got it. PvP people need to stick with those that want to PvP, not those that align for other reasons (like getting into the 'dalas/zoths/dopples) to do things. The level caps need to be rewritten. 20 levels +/- is too far a gap and should be tightened to 10 lvls +/- or even more preferably 5 lvls +/-. Then there is great honor to be had if you can beat someone that has glowing wings (meaning they exceed your lvl range). The lower classes have no fear of attacking these higher levels because they will not lose honor should they die, regardless of if they picked the fight or not. That is another change that needs to be changed. S/He who picks the fight should be able to win honor for winning, but should also lose honor if they lose, no more of this lvl 12/6 120 cra running to the 'big boys' PvP map and just start annoying the 180's-200's. Sure, if they can win, great, they lose; where's the drawback other than energy?

When the last updated happened, I was fortunate enough to talk to a dev, and all they said for PvP is that they were working on it. Without going on about 'how they are working on it' and ranting till I finally get banned, these are some issues that need to be addressed imho. They need to determine a new way to reward PvP, as giving them PvM rewards is just ludicrous. They need to rework the alignment areas, they shouldn't be forcing people to be aligned to the flavor of the week just to do professions or gather souls for a quest.

As an eni, I enjoyed fighting the various classes a couple of years ago, I got to fight a lot of them, and it was more or less random between the classes. Now-a-days it's more of fighting 1-2 classes fight after fight after fight. I don't want to go to Ougaa if everytime I run it I die. Even with the save system where it's not as painful to lose, I don't find it fun to do something that just keeps beating me. Right now the classes are skill determined, they are class determined for the outcome of the fight. Cras will usually pwn sacs day in and day out if they are able to stay at range, and they can do so. That is not skill per se, but the ability of the class. That is another primary flaw that should be addressed; classes need to be able to beat every other class, not have a handful that they just can't beat, no matter the gear or level.

Anyway, I have poured enough fuel on the fire for now... I'll come back later to see how things have gone.

0 0
Score : 576

The problem with pvp imo is the fact that I always fight the same classes, and that boring.
In my lvl range the classes are sac(most of them are sacs), osa, cra, sram and some enis(i only know 2 enis in my lvl range thzt pvp, and I end up fighitn then more then once). I've NEVER fought any other classes, and that makes it boring, as in the begining of the fight I already know the outcome, and evetrything that will happen.

0 0
Respond to this thread