FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Improving sadida class

By DefineLaconic June 24, 2011, 12:53:38

The bulk of the suggestion regards improving different elemental attack options for a sadida. For instance almost all sadida rely primarily on strength based attacks to be effective in most situations. I think it could be beneficial to remove some of the rarely used spells such as paralyzing poison, tree, and tree of life and replace them with alternate elemental damage spells. For instance a sadida will very rarely focus on agility as a primary element. This is mostly due to the lack of any damage spell using the air element (apart from sac doll). Dolly sacrifice while having possibilities is not nearly as effective due to the lack of alternate agility spells. Another suggestion would be to improve tear at lvl 6 to make it a more viable option, perhaps by adding a -mp, -range, or -ap component to the spell. A situational problem that comes up is the lack of damage associated with a sadida's intelligence based spells. Perhaps it would be useful to add some sort of damage spell as to make an intelligence based sadida more attractive to users. Brush fire while being an option at high levels is not enough to dissuade a majority of sadida users to sticking with a much more reliable strength or damage build. Paralyzing poison will fit nicely into the intelligence build but may require more damage to make it a more attractive option. A healing spell of some sort may also be interesting. (tree of life is simply much too ineffective to be of practical use in most situations)
The next suggestions are in regard to the sadidas dolls. The maddoll while effective in some sadida builds perhaps should have an additional -range component instead of a -mp option as the ultra powerful can be used for -mp purposes. The block is seemingly ineffective in most higher level situations which could perhaps be remedied by increasing its health points and or resists. The tree summons (both tree and tree of life) are somewhat ineffective thus i doubt they would be missed if they were to be replaced. The inflatable while useful could do with slightly higher healing potential as it currently is of seemingly limited usefulness.
These suggestions are of course just one persons opinions however given the versatility of other classes I don't feel they are so far fetched. This is not to say sadida's don't have certain benefits however they seem to be lacking in overall choices for a competitive build. I would also like to point out that the in the realm of mp removal which is a sadida's specialty, it is challenged by enu's and cra's both which are more versatile. Thanks for reading and I welcome comments.

Summary points

.Remove less used spells (tree, tree of life) in favor of elemental attack spells
.Improve mad doll and block
.Improve or remove paralyzing poison

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 7811

Like the idea so far. For the Block, why not give it better resists too?

0 0
Score : 1058

Sadidas are good as they are now.

If you are a str sadida is logically that you sukc in pvp, because all of them do!

Lol dude you are so dumb!! Paralyzing poison is by far the most useful spell of a sadida if you use your brain a bit.

PVP based sadidas are int. why? Earthquake deals nice fire damage. PARALYZING POISON has an epic range and lasts 3 turns, and u cast it once every 2 turns.

If the caster used 9 ap, for esample, the spell deals 18 damage to him automatically. Considering that a sadida has low caps for int, you can hit like 130. Just with ONE! IMAGINE WITH TWO! doesn't it satisfy you?

The inflatable is mainly used for pvm. it has the power to heal all alies on the map. 8 allies + like 5 summons = 390 healx2 =780.

Bush fire isn't a reliable attack spell, but its nice also.

So a int sadida should just use paralyzing poison, run away cast some dools like ultra-powerful to prevent enemies from moving, make a tree to a distance to can leech off it with dolly, and thats good enough, in my opinion.

Str sadidas are just training targets for me, but agy/int sadis are pretty hard.

Sadidas are one of the classes that don't need a modification atm.

EDIT: DUDE tree and tree of life are good summons ( tree of life not reccomended vs osas) . You can cast them far so you can steal their hp when you need.

So don't complain about pvp if str sadidas are for pvm.

Like osa summons. they are for pvp, not pvm.

0 0
Score : 75
kokimura-love-alts|2011-06-24 13:22:20
Sadidas are good as they are now.

If you are a str sadida is logically that you sukc in pvp, because all of them do!

Lol dude you are so dumb!! Paralyzing poison is by far the most useful spell of a sadida if you use your brain a bit.

PVP based sadidas are int. why? Earthquake deals nice fire damage. PARALYZING POISON has an epic range and lasts 3 turns, and u cast it once every 2 turns.

If the caster used 9 ap, for esample, the spell deals 18 damage to him automatically. Considering that a sadida has low caps for int, you can hit like 130. Just with ONE! IMAGINE WITH TWO! doesn't it satisfy you?

The inflatable is mainly used for pvm. it has the power to heal all alies on the map. 8 allies + like 5 summons = 390 healx2 =780.

Bush fire isn't a reliable attack spell, but its nice also.

So a int sadida should just use paralyzing poison, run away cast some dools like ultra-powerful to prevent enemies from moving, make a tree to a distance to can leech off it with dolly, and thats good enough, in my opinion.

Str sadidas are just training targets for me, but agy/int sadis are pretty hard.

Sadidas are one of the classes that don't need a modification atm.

EDIT: DUDE tree and tree of life are good summons ( tree of life not reccomended vs osas) . You can cast them far so you can steal their hp when you need.

So don't complain about pvp if str sadidas are for pvm.

Like osa summons. they are for pvp, not pvm.
While you are entitled to your opinions I feel you grossly overestimate the usefulness of an int sadida. without range reduction ultra is not effective enough to slow an enemy from dealing much more damage then the proposed 130 from paralyzing poison (which your basing on a 9ap use which can be used for a plethora of various offensive/buff/etc. spells). This is also contingent upon spell points being used for intelligence primarily instead of strength which will reduce the overall damage the sadida is able to deal as they are lacking in int damage spells. earthquake deals decent damage but it is spread out which gives the opponent plenty of opportunity to circumnavigate a tree and destroy you. Tree of life requires spending a good amount of ap to gain a fairly limited amount of life and thus is not a good summon. This is of course unless your proposing a doll build with some agi however such builds are only semi-effective against a select few classes at best. How you figure tree for a good summon is beyond me as almost every class will easily find a way to make it useless e.g. very few classes rely solely on linear los attacks. Splashing agi for that one spell is not an effective use of points unless your pre-supposing scrolls. With an agi dmg spell perhaps such a build might be better. As for your comments about str sadids they are somewhat true however when you really look at available spell options you don't have much of a choice in the matter. You can chalk it up and say sadids aren't meant to be pvp but that would be ridiculous as every class should have the ability to be used in such a capacity. as for an agi/int build I see the healing potential in killing your own tree perhaps but lack of offensive capability will kill the sadid.
0 0
Score : 930

While I agree that str/chance elements should be somewhat boosted and that some dolls definitely need some tweaks, it seems to me that you are the one underestimating the other builds of the sadida class. At high levels, an int/vit/agi sadida is currently a top tier in pvp. Very few classes can destroy this build.

It seems rather ineffective at first, but it is really powerful. The tree is the base of this build, so not really sure how that is suppose to be a weak spell. It has a low cooldown, doesn't cost too much aps, and it pretty much lets you keep blocking the LoS (in addiction to your other dolls) and heal hp. Meanwhile, you use wild grass and soothing everytime it is available to remove mps. Ultrapowerful also helps once you already have a lot of blocks/madolls/sacrificial dolls on the field, so it becomes harder to hit it. Paralysing poison (that hits way more than 130 a turn don't know where did you get that value...) + will grass deals a nice amount of damage a turn, considering your opponent probably won't even hit you. The +dmg combo can also be pretty deadly vs classes that can't unbewitch, but it is mostly used only at the begging of the fight, although it can be useful later on if your opponent kills all your main dolls.

Basically, the turns continue to pass, and your opponent is getting killed without even getting near you. It becomes incredibly hard to fight a sadida like this once he hits level 200, because of the dopple. At that point, there is so many dolls in the map that is almost impossible to hit the sadida.

0 0
Respond to this thread