FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

server transfering abuse

By xstokedx - SUBSCRIBER - August 15, 2011, 18:36:29

this has gone on too far. i have played on Rushu and i do merchant items occasionaly, but this is abuse at it's highest. people are using ogrines to transfer servers, and come to rushu to sell their items. they sell their items for insanely low prices compared to their regular price, sometimes even a MILLION below reg price. this causes the market for said item to fall, and impacts other items as well. i.e, i bought an ap/mp gelano just a month ago for 6.5mk and that was the regular price. they are now down to 5mk due to server transferers. dofuses, turquoise dofuses mainly, are sky rocketing in price. a +11 turq used to be maybe 11-14mk, they're now up to upper ends of 18-20? this is outrageous. this is ruining dofus.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4479

and you just now make this thread, why?

0 0
Score : 3731

I hated it in the beginning, but then I dropped a +20 turq and sold it for 100mk. before transfer they were only 70mk tongue Now I'm happier!

0 0
Score : 456
talith|2011-08-15 18:51:08
why does it matter that i'm making the thread now?
0 0
Score : 4479
xstokedx|2011-08-16 17:15:33
talith|2011-08-15 18:51:08
why does it matter that i'm making the thread now?

its a legitimate question. after all the time lapsed since the first server transfers took place, WHY do you choose now to make the thread? why not last week? 2 weeks ago? a month ago? has stuff gotten harder to sell? some things yes, some things no. so far its yet to affect me. as a matter of fact, i now have the (3rd?) highest amount of kamas i've had in the last month because stuff sells more easily now.
0 0
Score : 6400
xstokedx|2011-08-15 18:36:29
this has gone on too far. i have played on Rushu and i do merchant items occasionaly, but this is abuse at it's highest. people are using ogrines to transfer servers, and come to rushu to sell their items. they sell their items for insanely low prices compared to their regular price, sometimes even a MILLION below reg price. this causes the market for said item to fall, and impacts other items as well. i.e, i bought an ap/mp gelano just a month ago for 6.5mk and that was the regular price. they are now down to 5mk due to server transferers. dofuses, turquoise dofuses mainly, are sky rocketing in price. a +11 turq used to be maybe 11-14mk, they're now up to upper ends of 18-20? this is outrageous. this is ruining dofus.

justabeast|2011-08-15 20:03:50
I hated it in the beginning, but then I dropped a +20 turq and sold it for 100mk. before transfer they were only 70mk tongue Now I'm happier!

Those two posts sum up the situation perfectly.

Some people are going to be happy with how the economy develops. Some people won't be. That's how it's always been, and how it will continue to be. Server transfers or not.
0 0
Respond to this thread