FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fishing charters!

By mariemonster#3108 March 29, 2006, 04:15:17

Sometimes when I go by the harbor, I think about how if there were boats run by players to go out fishing, the profession would be a lot more fun.

You could have entire seas, Bonta/Brak can fight over the waters, there can be pirates, etc. I don't know how farfetched this idea is, but if there were boats I'd love to become a fisherman again just so I can get a boat of my own. biggrin

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 9763

This is a great idea. Fishing needs a boost, and a cool Alignment area that has rare, special fish in it would be fantastic!

=Wish=

0 0
Score : 623

Most of the suggestions I've seen for new stuff are just sad.

This, however, sounds like a really fun idea.

0 0
Score : 1139

I found this thread doing a search for 'boats/ships' because of an idea that came to me and was wondering if others had posted such.

My idea was to have boats/ships that sail the sea, they could be privately owned but rare. They could go to specific fishing areas in the sea and/or small islands that you can only get to by ship. Said islands could have hunting/shopping/or just be a new spot to check out.

Owners could charge a small reasonable fee to be transported if they wish, there are so many possiblities here. Just an idea.

And yes, having fishermen have a bonus/priority/discount for owning them would be a plus. Even if it's lvl based (profession, not general),

0 0
Score : 22127

I must say, I adore the pirate idea !

And say if the boat/ship idea gets off the ground, that only people in the group of the owner, or guild mates could join?
I just wonder if it would be too much hastle too makee this come to pass.

0 0
Score : 2893

great idea i also heard that dofus is planning to go out at see so i hope it will work and that bonta brak would be cool

0 0
Citation
fistorr :
great idea i also heard that dofus is planning to go out at see so i hope it will work and that bonta brak would be cool

As did I ohmy

Somthing about the 'Mounts', I beleave ; this would be a lovly feature, too have along with the mounts ; now as far as useing mounts to "surf", I don't know if that would only be in certin maps, since certin other maps would be diffacult, and there is alot of water.
0 0
Score : 1954

Wow that post is coming back from the deepest depth...from march. How come ? The idea is just great ! Huhu maybe if you cross a shark with a dragoturkey you can have a surfing dragoturkey smile

0 0
Score : 35

Sea travel would be an awesome addition. Purchasable boats as both a form of transport and a way to fish in interesting areas would be great! A+ for this idea.

Lanugo
0 0
Score : 1414

Minus the allignment wars, this is the best idea since slliced bread.

0 0

I think I may aggree with Pepper on that one. Pirates never were aligned, right ?

Hmmm, maybe limit the wars to certin areas ; like dopple and and such.

0 0
Score : 389

wow amazing idea... but then where will u park ur boats? and the pirates... can they be arggo monsters i mean there gotta be at least 1 bad thing about a fishin boat... other then that its a good idea

0 0

Rofl, I hope too see more players in there 'The Tromas' :p

0 0
Respond to this thread