FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How about..

By #coolerpower April 10, 2006, 16:01:27

Hi how about a swedish server ? and im hope you can fix it tho dofus.

Ps. im is swedish.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 5403

Yes, please put in a swedish server so all those who do not speak english and go on the english server can go onto a server for their own language. French and English just isn't enough, and you have only 1 english server and 3 french servers.

0 0
Score : 979

Fair enough, it just depends on Ankamas resources.

The reason I am commenting is because your subject title is innapropriate.

Please put the subject of your thread in the subject line.

And please appreciate the effort I went to not to be sarcastic with you, it was quite hard wink

0 0
Score : 1066

we need another english server before we get another server, let alone sweedish?

0 0
Score : 5403
Citation
we need another english server before we get another server, let alone sweedish?

Hell yeah we do!!!!!
0 0
Score : 587

Bzzt. Failure. Rushu is an international server. The entire rest of the world has filled up one server: France/Belgium/all francophone countries already have 3.

We do need another international (not English) server. Making a servr for each language would be way too expensive and besides which, a very very small percentage of the world speaks Swedish. Not to belittle your tongue, but frankly, English, Spanish, and Chinese would be the only languages to really require their own servers, though I don't know how many people who speak Spanish or Chinese play this game.

0 0
Score : 1339

hmm, could you say 35%+ speak spanish in rushu r they speak latin language. However, most who speak spanish or portuguese also speak english.

0 0
Score : 1761

I seem to recall an Admin message saying in the disant future they may create a new German and/or Brazil Server.

More likely they will open another international server (primarily english)
Failry soon by the look of it. Rushu is almost at full capacity.

0 0
Respond to this thread