FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Additional Items for sale in Kollosium

By CoolRay - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 25, 2011, 01:07:10

- Spiritual Gems: With the deleation of the headhunter quest and strokens... spiritual gems can only be obtained one way: Ice Kamas, now who would want to do hours of quests just to get a stupid little rock? Not me thats for sure. The spiritual gems cost would be the bosses level.

- Scrolls: Same with Spiritual gems, These cannot be obtained as easily anymore. 100 for small. 200 for medium. 300 for regular. 400 for large.

- Farmland Essance, and those other things used for Trophies: Just a thought.

- Kamas: 1 Kollosoken = 10 kamas. This would be a nice idea for people who have little money.

- Dragoturkies: Just a thought, would have to be really expensive though.

- Pets: Pets exclusive to the Kollosium? maybe a Mini Dreggon? 1000 Kollosokens.

Any other things for Kollosium?

1 0
Reactions 14
Score : 3339

No if you want a dungeon boss soul stone run a dungeon and capture it or buy it from a PvM player that did.You want scrolls gather mats to exchange or buy the mats from PvM players that do.You want farmland essence and other things used for trophies try doing some PvM and level some professions.

0 0
Score : 16929

Kollosium is basicly a remake of headhunter, just more balanced. So it should still be possible to get the Spiritual Gems and Scrolls through tokens.

0 0
Score : 25912

As a non PvP player, I wouldn't mind additional trade for kollosium tokens. It is a positive suggestion so even if I won't get them, I don't mind other player getting them.

+1 supported. Although maybe more restriction on items to be acquired should be implemented.

0 0
Score : 4490
CoolRay|2011-10-25 01:07:10
- Spiritual Gems: With the deleation of the headhunter quest and strokens... spiritual gems can only be obtained one way: Ice Kamas, now who would want to do hours of quests just to get a stupid little rock? Not me thats for sure. The spiritual gems cost would be the bosses level.
no, you can run the dungeons or buy the souls off people who RAN the dungeon if you want them. no more free passes.
- Scrolls: Same with Spiritual gems, These cannot be obtained as easily anymore. 100 for small. 200 for medium. 300 for regular. 400 for large.
again no. you can put out the effort to kill dopples (on your main or a purpose built nab army) or farm for them. or you can even breed dragoturkeys for them. thats 3 methods already that are EASY. koloss tokens for scrolls is as stupid as strokens for scrolls.
no, these recipes were given to alchemists for a reason; to promote interdependency between professions and pvp/pvm. if you cannot find an alchemist to make them, tough luck, its a hint to start leveling your own.
- Kamas: 1 Kollosoken = 10 kamas. This would be a nice idea for people who have little money.
no. those people who have little money either ended up in that situation of their own making, or are likely bakers and ended up that way because ankama didnt quite think koloss through.
no. breed or buy. not hard, just time consuming.
- Pets: Pets exclusive to the Kollosium? maybe a Mini Dreggon? 1000 Kollosokens.
why? what would the pet be? 50% and only eats items obtained from the koloss merchant? no point to be truthful.
all in all, more items yes. items that have preexisting methods of obtaining? not just "no," but "no, you lazy bum." i mean really, you want, on top of stupidly high xp, rewards that ankama took away for a reason? rewards that have EASY methods of obtaining that dont involve spending a couple hours fighting, and bam, you can fully scroll a single stat.
0 -1
Score : 3726

Ankama finally made professions useful from this update for other things than leveling more professions... I think they should keep it this way. Lumberjacks have NEVER been this high in demand, nor have miners as far as I can remember (lvl 100 in both smile)

Keep it the way it is.

0 0
Score : 9385

Add more items to the kolisseum to make PvM even more worthless? No thanks.

0 0
Score : 2029

I don't see the harm more pets would cause. The other suggestions aren't a good idea though. Although there needs to be another method to acquire scrolls (coming from a breeder btw). The only types of scrolls up on the markets with any regularity are powerful scrolls and certain small scrolls. When there are certain scroll types that are regularly never on (except for the occasional op scroll(s) put up cause of no competition), clearly there needs to be a revision. I don't think the kolossium is it though, due to it's inherent format (rewards based on rating and daily rewards).

The best thing the kolossium can generate would have to be replaceable items. Perhaps the devs can implement special resources tradeable for kolossokens to craft boost foods similar to boost candies (requiring a baker or other food professions). Maybe they can put the pebbles in more crafts too, like certain shields and stuff.

0 0

scrolls dont need any additional generation sources. the reason you wont see a lot of small to regular scrolls is because the players that normally would be supplying them are, guess what, leeching. and that is another time and thread.

shields? absolutely zero point. shields are excluded from koloss, and unless you're an active honor pvper, you wouldnt craft the shields anyways.

0 0
talith|2011-10-26 00:25:35
scrolls dont need any additional generation sources. the reason you wont see a lot of small to regular scrolls is because the players that normally would be supplying them are, guess what, leeching. and that is another time and thread.

shields? absolutely zero point. shields are excluded from koloss, and unless you're an active honor pvper, you wouldnt craft the shields anyways.
Yea I guess shields wouldn't make sense. Having some other uses for pebbles could be nice though. I'd still like the implementation of boost foods through kolossium though.

I disagree about the scrolls though. The reason powerful scrolls are usually always in steady supply is because breeders tend to focus mostly on 9th and 10th generation mounts. As for the other types of scrolls, I think people simply don't want to spend an exorbitant amount of time fighting monsters that are way below their lvl (as is the case with most monsters that provide these scroll mats). People fight dopples, but usually with their main character(s), and generating scrolls via this method is too slow. Expecting people to create multiple characters they have no intention of playing seriously just for the purpose of gathering scrolls through dopples is ridiculous. I think when most players log on in the limited time frame that they do, they instead opt to do a fun dungeon with their friend, fight some mobs for xp while relaxing, pvp, or work on professions (or sit around the zaap and chat XD).

It never occurs for these players to spend time grinding mobs/dopples for scrolls, because it's boring and not even that profitable in comparison to a lot of other activities. The few people who decide to go this route (as I once did) shortly give it up when they realize it's incredibly monotonous and not even really efficient. With the old pvp system, pvpers would at least provide the small-great scrolls players were demanding since per stroken they were more valuable than powerful scrolls (which breeders focus on due to time constraints). I'm not saying we go back to the old system (I for one didn't like it), but there needs to be something new to replace it in generating these smaller scrolls.
0 0

there isnt a need to replace a broken reward system. never was. and those casual players most likely dont CARE about scrolling either.

0 0
talith|2011-10-26 03:55:55
there isnt a need to replace a broken reward system. never was. and those casual players most likely dont CARE about scrolling either.
I just think there should be a better way to get the small, medium, and great scrolls. The fact that only powerful scrolls are regularly placed on the market (which you'd think should be the harder ones to acquire) is not good.
0 0
Score : 4333

No. LGD and Talith already summed it up beautifully, but I'll add my $0.02 as well.

You're suggesting they bring back the reward system from headhunter, which probably 90% of the gaming population vehemently opposed. After a couple of years of constant bitching from the almost the entire community, they finally did away with those rewards. There is no reason for them to bring it back now, just so the entire community can vote it down again.

If you want dungeon monsters in soul form, get off your duff and run a dungeon. If you want scrolls, get off your duff and do dopples or start breeding. If you're upset that you're not making money from PvP, sell your pebbles. They're going for a shitload of kamas right now because people are paying a premium for trophies. They're only going to go up in value after the soulstone NPC is removed from the game.

Long story short, if you want those things, sell your pebbles and buy them. We don't need to further [email protected] professions and breeders for the sake of PvP. Think it sucks you have to spend your kamas to buy things? So does everyone else. Welcome to the world of PvM. Welcome to reality.

0 0
Score : 120

i think that the idea of trading kollosokens for kamas is actually really, no one loses, poor people have a way to get money that isn't boring, and the people that aren't lazy and that get good professions are rewarded because there will be a much larger market with all the new money.
0 0
Score : 1705

It's not a horrible idea, but I still think some things should be left alone like everything but the pets idea.
But instead of Dragoturkies, what about Petsmounts!? We have a large category addition in the pet market for them yet there's hardly any. They require level 100, look cool, but don't do any more good than a regular pet.

In this respective case they would be like "Battle Petsmounts" or "Kollosium Persmounts" or even both, being specially designed and for about 5 times the shiny pebble cost making them a respective creature to collect.
And to Preserve the Rarity and Uniqueness of them the would probably need to also require a Max Rating>x to prevent people from collecting to get them just to purely sell them.
Special pets would probably need to be about 3 times the shiny pebble to keep them respective to collect as well.

As for stats they would probably provide similar stats to the Trophies steering away from the default pet stats and feed off of won Kollosium battles, other wise simply have stats when you buy them.
An example of this would be something like...

Ice Kwakere(Lvl 100)
+0~40 Solid Water Resistance
Type: Pet
Weight: 10 pods
Conditions: Max Rating>600

Or

Black Armored Karne(Lvl 150)
+80 Vitality
+20% Damage
+5 Damage
+5 Critical Hits
+3% Neutral Resistance