Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

edit

By Priz March 19, 2012, 18:52:26

edit

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 994

I really doubt those prizes are useless to a level 38. Save the rewards you get and sell them, simple solution. Use the kamas from that to buy all the gear you want on Zatoishwan.

0 0
Score : 2981

I've been subbing a good 3 years of my Dofus life, and I still love seeing what random rewards, shigekax, subscription gifts I can get. I think of it more as a Bonus than anything else, an incentive to subscribing, and it's nothing else. I end up selling/using them anyway. So I don't think they should change it up.

- Spirit

0 0
Score : 4490
electric-hero|2012-03-19 19:42:03
I really doubt those prizes are useless to a level 38. Save the rewards you get and sell them, simple solution. Use the kamas from that to buy all the gear you want on Zatoishwan.
pointless really. the ONLY people that will buy the lotto token gear are those who are interested in the items from a purely novelty standpoint. this means you could end up waiting MONTHS for a single thing to sell. and honestly, this suggestion helps those that subscribe sporadically for weekly lengths because it gives them a chance to get stuff OTHER than candy.
0 0
Score : 4775
You should troll less. Priz is a long standing and high leveled player. That level 38 you see is because of the forums not updating the level for your character avatar. Not to mention that Priz has several characters available to him.
0 0
Score : 2601
VoidofSouls|2012-03-20 00:00:17
You should troll less. Priz is a long standing and high leveled player. That level 38 you see is because of the forums not updating the level for your character avatar. Not to mention that Priz has several characters available to him.
..keep using that word but...
The level 38 we see is mainly because Priz is using an alt avatar on the forum probably because eni's look awesome... Closer to the truth would be Priz and the forum avatars trolling electric tongue

As for the suggestion, it would be better. Maybe the reason they do this is to encourage large amounts of subscription times to be purchased at once instead of some people subscribing only when they know they will be on dofus a lot this week. But I'd still say they should allow you to trade in smaller tokens for bigger ones.
0 0
Score : 3928

edit

0 0
Score : 562

I use my phone to subsribe and am only offered the one month or one week option so if ankama is seriously holding out the prizes in the hopes that I will subsribe for longer, it's not going to work

As for the idea of combining tokens, it's great, here's my reasoning:

- The conversion rate would be less. As in, 4 3-month token would not trade for a 12 month token, it would be more like 6, thus maintaining the incentive for longer subby. This woulg give users a chance to experience, and having experienced, to desire more of the high level tokens, and thus possibly subsrcibe longer next time.

As for the idea of rewards increasing for a long time user, i don't know about that. I think a good system would be one where wheny ou subscribe you have a small chance of getting a prize that is actually worth something, and over time as a long term user that would probably have happened to you by now.

0 0
Respond to this thread