FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dopples, last spell ones.

By Elegance-Xx May 15, 2012, 01:56:52

Well, a friend of mine hit level 200 ( Congratulations to him! ) and the first thing he did was try his Dopple. Well, come on... Its the last spell you get and it takes time and effort... Its useless.

The Dopple to me and many others is just a level 30 PvPer, but with more resistance's and ap/mp.... For the LAST spell in the game, I assumed it would be some amazing little helper that you actually wanted to someone in a fight to help instead of not leveling it and not even bother to put it on your spell bar ( some people have done that )

Basically, some people will say ' I agree, for the last spell it should kinda be improved ' whereas some will say ' If the 200s get a better spell that a level 190, they have a better chance making it unfair ' but come on, its the last spell you get and the last thing to look forward to ( unless you want 201... ) and like I said, its pointless.... It does 30 damage or so per hit and only has 4 spells...

In my eyes, EVERY Dopple is useless besides the Osa Dopple since it buffs, otherwise the rest aren't even worth spell points... Like, why bother summoning some level 30 PvPer that can be killed off in 1 or 2 turns and does 100 damage max?

I made this because I am a 194 Feca and after my end-game set, Dopple is what I will play to get but the spells ' Natural Attack, Bubble, Spell Rebound and Blindness '.... Natural is 35 damage at most probably... Bubble is the same. Spell rebound is useless since every high level use Close Combat and Blindness... Can come in handy if the Dopple gets more than 3 turns I suppose.

Well, I am aware this topic is not going to achieve anything but I am making it just to see what people think and if they even bother with theirs and if its just a wasted spell?

Well, if you read all of it, Thanks. Feel free to put your opinion up.

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 27368

A few of the dopples are pretty useful: Sacrier, Ecaflip, Panda, Cra and Xelor are all very helpful. The rest are kinda meh and a few: Eniripsia and Rogue in particular, are SO USELESS it isn't worth the 15 spell points to level them.

I have access to the dopple from every class, and I wouldn't trust them in a live or die situation. I guess that is the most damning thing I can say about them. Pretty toys, nothing more.

0 0
Score : 4490

i doubt the dopple spells have had any significant changes since looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before people started getting 5 hp a level, let alone regularly reached level 200. taking into account the length of time getting to 200 takes, can you blame ankama for thinking players would generally quit or give up before reaching 200, and not putting effort into the spell as a result?

0 0
Score : 58

hello there, in my personal opinion the feca dopple is not underpowered immun/rebound have fairly low cooldown for spells that prevent dmg if used properly, using immun+rebound+dopple (for rebound) combo makes u immun to dmg for around 30-40% of the fight, and if u time the shield properly you have have armours+50% res the whole time too. it also does fairly good dmg/meatshield as you can cast enforced protection to make it 55% res. and you say most classes can use cc against rebound, but at lvl 200 1v1 against a feca, not many classes have a chance fighting fecas in close combat, and the ones that can pwn fecas in close combat are easy to run away from, example: panda, any experienced feca knows to play range against a panda, and when u play range u can utilize immun+rebound+ dopple rebound combo, also the feca dopple allows for a meat shield against srams dopples, and other summons. against an osa u can use feca shield+enforced protection to give ur dopple 100% res and at the same time tricking the summons into attacking the little guy doing 0 dmg smile theres many other uses for the feca dopple altho i must say its hard to use it unless you have 12 ap

0 0
Score : 2601

Enutrof dopple was pretty good before they changed acceleration (since it lasted for more turns), but now it below average. I still love to use it because I'm weak and need to rely on summons wink
It does close to no damage though.

Think iop dopple could also be added to Philli's list of strong dopples.

Feca dopple is actually also one of the better ones. Spell rebound is nice... can't believe a feca is saying it's useless because everyone close combats... The problem is that the dopple is probably too stupid to know how to use it.

0 0
Think iop dopple could also be added to Philli's list of strong dopples.
Increase, Bravery Guide, Cut and Power. Decent but not amazing. The other ones I mentioned can actually fight by themselves or dramatically alter a fight and I don't feel the Iop dopple really does that. He is with the Osa dopple, decent support but not much else.
0 0
Score : 938

Spell rebound is always good in pvm. That little blue guy has saved my bacon a few times when I accidentally ran into larger mobs of aggro monsters.

Also, that feca dopple helps heaps to win the fight vs Kolosso. Its damage may be poor but that's irrelevant there. Some other dopples work too (Enu, Xelor, Cra) while others don't (Sac).

0 0
Score : 2601
Mikefowlers|2012-05-23 10:11:50
Spell rebound is always good in pvm. That little blue guy has saved my bacon a few times when I accidentally ran into larger mobs of aggro monsters.

Also, that feca dopple helps heaps to win the fight vs Kolosso. Its damage may be poor but that's irrelevant there. Some other dopples work too (Enu, Xelor, Cra) while others don't (Sac).
Sac is the best dopple for 1 vs. 1 pvp...
Maybe it could mess things up in kolo with attraction, but it is still one of the best.

I find that my enutrof dopple needs to replace coin throwing with something else... more often than not it does 0 damage. You don't need too much fixed resistance (maybe 10?) to completely be immune to it's hits (though it does do like 30-40 damage on a critical).The other spells could be useful... it needs to learn how to use mass clums to include more than one person though.
0 0
SniperViper|2012-05-24 00:21:31
Mikefowlers|2012-05-23 10:11:50

Sac is the best dopple for 1 vs. 1 pvp...
Maybe it could mess things up in kolo with attraction, but it is still one of the best.

I find that my enutrof dopple needs to replace coin throwing with something else... more often than not it does 0 damage. You don't need too much fixed resistance (maybe 10?) to completely be immune to it's hits (though it does do like 30-40 damage on a critical).The other spells could be useful... it needs to learn how to use mass clums to include more than one person though.
As I said, Sacrier is one of the better dopples, my only beef with it is that it has an Agility Punishement, and has strength and fire damage spells.
0 0
Score : 3051

My only beef with the dopple is the spell cost, 8ap is too excessive (an entire turn for most). I think it should be at least 5ap to 6ap to cast considering the effort to get one.

0 0
AngryBeardIvI|2012-05-24 21:05:27
My only beef with the dopple is the spell cost, 8ap is too excessive (an entire turn for most). I think it should be at least 5ap to 6ap to cast considering the effort to get one.
They could a bit more Vitality too. biggrin 
0 0
Score : 93

the only dopple i completely hate is the eni dopple. In endgame areas such as frigost, frightening word and word of thorn are especially useless and with some mobs such as CB it is deadly. Could use some better spells there that actually do somthing

0 0
swordwielder|2012-06-01 00:12:11
the only dopple i completely hate is the eni dopple. In endgame areas such as frigost, frightening word and word of thorn are especially useless and with some mobs such as CB it is deadly. Could use some better spells there that actually do somthing
Most of the dopples were hardcore bad asses when they were made, but that was quite a few years ago, and dofus has evolved a lot since then, but the dopples have not.
0 0
Respond to this thread