FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

My 7th Class Suggestion: Feng-shui Tarots

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 09, 2012, 12:40:27

My 7th Class Suggestion

FENG-SHUI TAROTS

They say that cats have nine lives, then what do the feline god have? He have a 2nd persona (his siamese twin so to speak). Let me introduce all of you to the 2nd form of the god Ecaflip, with this new class suggestion.

Instead of relying on luck, his followers create luck. This means that the spells of this class have little to no bad side-effect but will not be as powerful as the ecaflip's spells.

Fighting Style:
7 Forbidden Arts: Geomancy, Aeromancy, Hydromancy, Pyromancy, Necromancy, Chiromancy and Spatulamancy.
Feng-shui Artifacts: Ancient martial arts that uses exotic artifacts to perform.
Tarots: Utilizes tarot cards to cast spells.

SPELLS
Level 1:
Level 1:
Level 1: Gnomon (Summon) A summon that can be use to detect the position of invisible characters and push others.
Level 3:
Level 6:
Level 9:
Level 13:
Level 17:
Level 21:
Level 26:
Level 31: The Fool + The Lovers (Foolish Lovers) Spell that will bind the caster and target together, swapping with each other to protect each other.
Level 36:
Level 42: Flame Trample Turns the player into a walking fireball.
Level 48:
Level 54: Bagua Mirror (Four God Set) Direction dependent attack.
Level 60:
Level 70:
Level 80:
Level 90:
Level 100: The Devil + The Moon (Demoon) Transformation technique.
Level 200: Feng-shui Dopple
Class Spell: Dark Resurrection Revive a dead enemy monsters/summon to fight for your side.

Spell Descriptions:
7 Forbidden Arts
Forbidden Art (Pyromancy): Flame Trample
The character burst into flame and can walk thru enemy to cause them damage.
Cast on self. When this spell is cast, you can then choose where you want to end your walk (expending your MP as well).
To deal damage, you have to walk thru your opponent.
After you stop walking the flame will automatically be douse off (to be more effective, you have to make sure you use as much MP to get thru as many opponent as you can).
Utility function: This spell can be considered as a dodging technique, since the flaming caster can walk thru enemy without suffering dodge penalty.

Forbidden Arts (Necromancy): Dark Resurrection
Revive a dead enemy (monsters and summons only, not a dead enemy player).
Works just like the osamodas spell "Animal Leash", but it will revive enemy instead of allies. Revived enemy will fight be fighting on the side of the caster's team.

Feng-shui Artifacts

Feng-shui Spell: Bagua Mirror (Four God Set)
Deliver a powerful blast on one of the eight direction. The type of damage will depend on the direction that the spell was cast.
North: Earth damage
South: Fire damage
East: Water damage
West: Air damage

Diagonal damage will be half/half damage of the 2 element in between. Example: North/East = 50%Earth damage + 50%Water damage

Feng-shui Spell: Gnomon (Summon)
Summon a static artifact that moves whenever an invisible character moves, thereby allowing players to predict his position.
The summon can also be use to move others if used in tandem with a sram teammates (a form of map manipulation), although this means that invisible enemy can also use this strategy.
How can it be use to move others? If the Gnomon is adjacent to another character, an invisible sram can move one step in the direction where the gnomon faces the target, it will push the gnomon toward the target therby pushing the target into the next cell. You can only push if there is an empty cell on the cell where the target will be push. If there are no vacant cell on the targer location (wall/another character), the gnomon will not move.
Note: This summon will also move when your invisible ally move so be careful when you use it.

Tarot Card-casting
Tarot Card: The Devil + The Moon (Demoon)
Transform the character into a powerful werecat.
Increases the characters stats but makes the character lose manual control for 1 turn.
The werecat form will deliver CC attacks depending on how many AP/MP it still have after casting this spell.

Tarot Card: The Fool + The Lovers (The Foolish Lovers)
Cast this on a target to place both the caster and the target into the "Foolish Love State". They will swap position anytime any of the two lovers were damaged. This will be useful in positioning and in sharing damage between 2 allies. It can also be useful to escape from being ganged by multiple monsters, just cast it on a far away monster and either attack the monster or yourself to swap position.

Unlike the "Sacrifice" spell, this spell will not mitigate damage directly dealt to the target. it will only allow you to be out of reach from your attacker after the being hit.
*Could be programmed as a neutral side AI, attacking allies and enemies alike. -Mishna

I will update when I have more free time.

You can also check out my previous class suggestions:
1st: Magical Engineer ( Xelor's Gears) Click here Time displaced rebels who created their own mechanical god to destroy the 12 gods. Now under the watchful eye of the god Xelor, who some suspects plans to use the engineers technology for his own agenda.

2nd: Cowboy Class (Cra's Legacy, Cravalry) Click here Mounted Gunslinger. Former follower of Cra who allied themselves with the magical engineers. Learned to use "Riding Skills" and "Magic Gun Skills".

3rd: Druid Class (Eniripsa's Potions) Click here Followers of Otomai who combines science and magic. Former nature loving followers of Eniripsa who followed the path of higher knowledge.

4th: Gemini Class (Pandawa Twin) Click here What happens when 4 pandawa tribes inter-mingle? You will get a 4 element hybrid "Avatar" class. (actually each twin controls only 2 elements but together they control 4).

5th: Monster Class: Gobball (Feca's Herd) Click here Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be a monster? Here is your chance. The goddess Feca have been also known as the herder god, which is why all the gobballs consider her as their protector and patron.

6th: Shadow Mimic (Osamoda's Beastman) Click here Former Osamodas followers who were seduced by the demon god "Rushu". The highest evolution of the dopple race. Uses the power of shadow magic and mimicry.

8th: Zombie Rockstar (Sacrier's Flesh) Click here Enticed by the power of death and rock music, these sacrier returnee are a testament that "Rock and Roll is dead... or should I say undead.

9th: Icarus Wings (Iop's Wings) Click here "Why jump, when you can fly?" A new order of the Iop's disciples who rediscovered the lost secret of the ancient magical artifacts.
1 0
Reactions 2
Score : 15612

Now those are some really cool spell mechanics. Very imaginative and outside the box!

I especially like the idea of walking through enemies to damage then, and then utilizing that mechanic to be able to deliver a mighty spell blow from the correct direction to do the damage in your element.

My suggestion on the werecat is to make you lose control entirely and become unpredictable like a chafer summon, attacking whatever is in reach. So the ideal use of this spell would be to get right in your enemies midst and then transform and start kicking butt. Your enemies can then try to counter that by using transposition or some other combination of spells to transport you back into the midst of your allies, where you will indiscriminately attack them as well.

0 0
Score : 25843
Mishna|2012-07-09 20:36:10
Now those are some really cool spell mechanics. Very imaginative and outside the box!

I especially like the idea of walking through enemies to damage then, and then utilizing that mechanic to be able to deliver a mighty spell blow from the correct direction to do the damage in your element.

My suggestion on the werecat is to make you lose control entirely and become unpredictable like a chafer summon, attacking whatever is in reach. So the ideal use of this spell would be to get right in your enemies midst and then transform and start kicking butt. Your enemies can then try to counter that by using transposition or some other combination of spells to transport you back into the midst of your allies, where you will indiscriminately attack them as well.
I'm glad you like the first batch of spell suggestions. It would really be an interesting concept of delivering maximum damage potential depending on your position. Players using this spell will have to consider being omni-build and play tactically in positioning his character to attack in the advisable element based on the enemy's resistance.

I guess a berserk werecat could be a possibility. Thank you for the input.

I will add 1-2 more spell later.

Additional spell:

Tarot Card: The Fool + The Lovers (The Foolish Lovers)
Cast this on a target to place both the caster and the target into the "Foolish Love State". They will swap position anytime any of the two lovers were damaged. This will be useful in positioning and in sharing damage between 2 allies. It can also be useful to escape from being ganged by multiple monsters, just cast it on a far away monster and either attack the monster or yourself to swap position.

Unlike the "Sacrifice" spell, this spell will not mitigate damage directly dealt to the target. it will only allow you to be out of reach from your attacker after the being hit.

Forbidden Arts (Necromancy): Dark Resurrection
Revive a dead enemy (monsters and summons only, not a dead enemy player).
Works just like the osamodas spell "Animal Leash", but it will revive enemy instead of allies. Revived enemy will be fighting on the side of the caster's team.

Edit:
Alternative version:
Feng-Shui Panda: Pandawa's 2nd class who uses Feng-Shui in battles.
Note: This would mean that my ecaflip's second class suggestion would be switch into my pandawa's 2nd class "Gemini" suggestion (Siamese Twins)
0 0
Respond to this thread