FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pet features

By heslyhs - SUBSCRIBER - September 18, 2012, 22:20:38

I though it would be nice if Ankama change the "last fed date/time" to a "last fed X hour ago". It's so much intuitive since you have to feed from X to X hours.
I also thought of a notification system remebering you to feed your pets when they can be fed again from the last meal. Ex: Croums can be fed from 5 to 72 hours, maybe you fed it the last time more than 5 hours ago, a notification pops up and says that your Croumy friend is hungry.

Maybe they could implement a "pets" tab that show all your characters pets and your inventory, simple enough just to eliminate the on/feed/off boring routine. You just drag the food to selected pet like we already do. Livitinem, Parasymbic and Alyverol could also be there.

3 0
Reactions 6
Score : 27379

I wouldn't mind this for Nomoons as well because the minimum is 24 hours and unless you write down when you feed it is easy to refeed at 23 hours 51 minutes and waste a day.

0 0
Score : 245
Liquid-Flame suggested this on the other post:

In the "pets" tab that would show only pets, you should have a checkbox which says, "Show only hungry pets," which would mean that those pets would be able to gain stats from being fed, or would need to be fed in general. When you swap the pet back in, it would no longer be listed as a hungry pet. This would be a superior setup to an automated spoon-feeding system like some sort of animal farm.
0 0
Score : 1662

we need this... give us back our "1 week of p2p left" along with it!

0 0
Score : 245

C'mon people, discuss it! It's not a bad idea

0 0
Score : 3544

I'd like them to just make it so that the tooltip is a lot clearer about when the pet was fed.

It's more convenient for everyone when it records how long ago it was fed rather than the date and time it was fed.

0 0
Score : -258

+1 supported. Have been suggested before but will keep on supporting this. Clicked on the green smiley.

0 0
Respond to this thread