Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Spell - Sram Swaps position with Double

By caergon#9785 October 26, 2012, 12:57:06

Spell - Sram Swaps position with Double

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 962

Unnecessary. Srams already have a plethora of spells that enable them to get to, or get away from, allies and enemies.

0 0
Score : 15733

That would be incredibly overpowered, unless it was high AP, could only be done maybe once every 5-6 turns with an initial cooldown of 1-2 turns, and came with weakened state, and maybe even a state preventing the use of Mistake.

0 0
Score : 3550

Would be a nice addition in Wakfu, but not in Dofus, unless they were to have invis removed and the double become more of a "second sram" type thing, which is a lot of unnecessary work.

0 0
Score : 22120
kakisuka|2012-10-26 19:11:19
Would be a nice addition in Wakfu, but not in Dofus, unless they were to have invis removed and the double become more of a "second sram" type thing, which is a lot of unnecessary work.
I agree...

And Mishna has good points too. All thee above in fact.

Interestig topic though.

-Cato
0 0
Score : 1818

Yeah I agree it would be way overpowered, but I love the idea. It is an awesome suggestion but I don't think it has a place in dofus.

0 0
Score : 1408
Mishna|2012-10-26 18:59:52
That would be incredibly overpowered, unless it was high AP, could only be done maybe once every 5-6 turns with an initial cooldown of 1-2 turns, and came with weakened state, and maybe even a state preventing the use of Mistake.
It's classic role playing fare!

- Cast "Double" a second time & Sram swaps with the Double already on the playing field.

Double costs 5 ap to cast, 4 ap at level 5.
Cooldown is 8 turns at level 5.

"Mistake" costs 4 ap to cast thus Sram would need 8 ap to cast Mistake on the same turn

... but I think it would be a good bonus for Sram as combat

is slow and the player waits for Monsters to blunder into traps...
0 0
Score : 22120
caergon|2012-10-29 03:37:11
Mishna|2012-10-26 18:59:52
is slow and the player waits for Monsters to blunder into traps...
you mean you've had monsters actually blunder into traps? That's rarely happened for ne. Maybe it's te monsters I fight though. biggrin point is, they only blunder into traps half the time. A lot even run away and pass at a constant.
0 0
Score : 244

would be nice if it had some purpose other than an extra body like pandawasta maybe it use jinx once or could be detonated

0 0
Score : 4097

The point of Double is to block LoS and (confuse) opponents through the term of a fight. Swapping places with such annoyances as LA, the disappointingly ranged Insidious Poison, and modifieable Con would be way too irritating to put up with afterwards and would be nerfed almost immediately in the null chance it was implemented. Besides, a Double using spells would be downright moronic, it's bad enough to deal with being locked if you aren't agility centered since not a single sram runs around with 0 in that stat, while they spam traps around you like arrogant j**k***fs

0 0
Score : 1408

Well I have an (unscrolled) level 63 Sram... and it sucks as. (Strength levelled ~ 200)

Maximum damage I do per turn is about 60.

I tryed using Hat Tsokey... not much effect.
Strength set is possibly better.

Sram sucks.

What gives? How can I improve pinkbits?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say "SWAP" should replace "Invisibility of Others".

Or simply casting "Double" a second time effects the swap manoevre.

Sram suck sas. Unfair. Pinkbits was way better in dofus1.

Now the only reason I keep Pinkbits is for her Farmer/Baker professions.

0 0
Score : 4105
caergon|2012-11-17 06:01:32
Well I have an (unscrolled) level 63 Sram... and it sucks as. (Strength levelled ~ 200)

Maximum damage I do per turn is about 60.

I tryed using Hat Tsokey... not much effect.
Strength set is possibly better.

Sram sucks.

What gives? How can I improve pinkbits?
By leveling up...? Both of the Strength Srams best spells are gained at level 90 and 100.
0 0
Respond to this thread