FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Stat Reset

By ZenSaken - SUBSCRIBER - December 04, 2012, 17:15:25

I would love to see a stat reset available for ogrines. My character is level 153 and I'm unable to acquire all the necessary relics to reset my stats so for now I am stuck. I would also love to see a big nerf to Kilibriss

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 7461

To be honest Kilibrisses don't need nerfing - their AI is already totally shit as it is lol.

I've seen many occasions where it could have turn steald me, and jump away.... But instead it jumps next to me, doesn't attack, then runs away again.

As for the stat reset via ogrines, there's a stat reset, why shouldn't there be a spell reset as well? =)

0 0
Score : 959
xzaosllama3|2012-12-04 18:59:05
To be honest Kilibrisses don't need nerfing - their AI is already totally shit as it is lol.

I've seen many occasions where it could have turn steald me, and jump away.... But instead it jumps next to me, doesn't attack, then runs away again.

As for the stat reset via ogrines, there's a stat reset, why shouldn't there be a spell reset as well? =)
Because if you cant defeat even a SINGLE dopple, your character is beyond weak. After 2.9 is released, it takes a SINGLE doploon to reset a spell.

Regarding the 9875902873402938475091823475th topic of "stat resets," no. It is not hard to run the otomai dungeons.
0 0
Score : 166

Why do you think I want to buy a stat reset? because I can't reset my stats any other way. You might think the dungeons are easy but I can't get through them.

0 0
Score : 3953

If your on rushu and I have time I will run you through them on the weekend.

0 0
Score : 166

my character is peril , I really appreciate the offer, I will even pay you.

0 0
Score : 5011

You're not supposed to be able to solo all the dungeons.

The dungeons are the easy part to resetting, doing the spells is much more annoying and longer.

As for your suggestion, it won't happen, I suggested it before and no point on continuing on posting it, stats reset via ogrines will NEVER happen unless the world will be dominated by houseflies who will take control of this matter.

0 0
Respond to this thread