By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Classes and Hats: What needs to be adjusted?

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 11, 2012, 15:07:36
DevTracker

With the release of 2.9, we have a plethora of new faces for every class and gender in DOFUS - but we also have a new system that makes it possible for us to independently adjust the position of every hat for every class and gender.

This means that if you see that a particular hat is not fitting your character correctly, you can take a screenshot of the ill-fitting hat in action, then upload your screenshot to Flickr or Photobucket or the image hosting site of your choice, then post that screenshot here and ask us to fix it. And then we will! It's easy. =)

First Ankama intervention

I did a big HUGE bug report recently with all of the screenshots in the thread, so hopefully we'll see these adjustments in the near future!

See message in context
Reactions 122
Score : 2096

The dora should be centered, and on certain characters the hat looks too large.
1 0

Oh, and this...
0 0
Score : 1810

Edit: Please tongue 
0 0
Score : 43

My hair is the 2nd option. The actual character seems to have shrank in size in the game also.
0 0
Score : 76

I think my feca feels blind with that bandana over her eyes! Saw it got nicely fixed on rogues though, would be nice if something could be done in this situation as well. biggrin
0 0
Score : 398

So I have a little issue, I chose for my Sac the bottom right corner hair. The short with a bandanna on my face. Well it only shows the proper hair on others screens, in my inventory, the party icon, and my log in screen. It shows properly in every one of those, but on my screen it shows the original hair style, the long braid, mixed with the short cut hair.

Apparently this is also happening to other characters that had the long braided hair like fecas and iops but I have yet to see it, only heard others talk about it.
0 0
Score : 715

Couple of hats that need tweaking in my opinion.

The Kim on this sac head/face is too big, it's floating, and it needs to be sitting further forward on her head. Look how angry she is about it too.

This livi on this feca head needs to go just a little bit higher I think, covering her eyes too much.

From behind, this livi covers the pandas hair. The hair should be on the outside, and it is when looking from the side, just not from these angles.

Thanks - will upload more as I come across them smile
0 0
Score : 47

So i pretty much have the same problem as Riz-Riz. I picked the short hair for my eni, but her old hair is still in the back.

As for hat placement, the punchinello hat does not sit right on a female srams face.
0 0
Score : 15603

Female cra wearing the Somnabulist's Nightcap. This hat is messed up from all angles. Additionally this closeup shot shows another visual glitch: the gold trim of the skirt appears over the cra's right hand.
0 0
Score : 715

Another one from me.

Sram hats are just generally way too big on all heads, but this one in particular. As you can see fuji is gigantic, and similar problems with pretty much all parasymbic hats, but this is the preferred hat of this sram. They also seem to be sitting back too far (this head has a pony tail, and the hat sits as if the pony tail is still there, despite it having vanished).
0 0
Score : 398

Thank you for the fix last night! ^^

0 0
Score : 971

So the Danathor hat on my cra isn't centered and I don't think I need to talk about the problem with the eca haha
0 0
Score : 4072
Thalthal|2012-12-13 18:23:22

I think my feca feels blind with that bandana over her eyes! Saw it got nicely fixed on rogues though, would be nice if something could be done in this situation as well. biggrin
Funny, I was just about to post this when I saw your post.
0 0

The Fogger's hat should be slightly adjusted to the right.

The same thing with the Feca, just in her case, most hats follow the same trend (Of being slightly to the left)

0 0
Score : 3

This isn't exactly related to hats, but the bandana on the default face (for female Sacriers at least) is too high/large (distance between hair and hat is huge, and the hat too large maybe as a result of trying to fit the hair pixels as well?), resulting in her head looking absurdly large when looking from the side or at an angle.
0 0
Score : 2108

I feel like the Para Hat at lvl 18 is too big and a little too far forward on my cra. Anyone else think so?
EDIT: I just checked how the lvl 1-20 hats looked on my cra, Pretty much all of them need adjusting . Levels 1-15 are awful, my hair pokes out of all the hats at weird places. Levels 16-20 the Hats are oversized and Mal-adjusted. I don't feel like posting 20 different screens, so hopefully you can find a way to fix this without them.
0 0
Score : 787

From the 3/4 view, the tooth of the hat looks a little awkward.

Also, the back 3/4 view looks a little awkward, with the hat being set back on the head.

The side view looks a little strange, too. I think the hat needs to be set forward here, though I'm not really sure.

The side hair seems to fall out of this a little bit. It could be intentional, but probably not. (?)

Also, from all the back views, including 3/4 views, the ponytail disappears. This just irks me, because it shows up otherwise.

biggrin I got to try on all my hats. Blue piwi hats don't look half bad. XD
0 0
Score : 194
0 0
Score : 11245

This hat also sits like this on at least my rogues head so I have to assume all characters render the same results.
0 0
Respond to this thread