FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Top 4 things I'd like to see fixed in next patch.

By Swiitsy December 18, 2012, 19:58:02

Hello fellow forum users,

After a latest ''big'' update (you know which one) I have found quite an annoying ''bugs'' and other things that (in my opinion) needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
so in order to make this game ''balanced'' and therefore more enjoyable fix at least take a look to these things.

And back to the point, here is the list:

Number 4: - NPC's

-
fix missing translations from NPC's such as NPC xelors from the quest Kerub's Crib
- Almost every new NPC has this ''bug'' / ''error''
- Some clickable opinions are written with France instead of English.

Number 3 - Quest's

-
Fix the quest ''a Kros to Bear'' from Krosmaster temple
- I have over 10 kromaster victories and yet I haven't received any ''kros'' as a reward from the quest.
- I've played from both table inside the temple and from the in-game shortcut

Number 2 - Kolossium

-
The old one was terrible but now the new one is even more terrible!
- Every day match making puts me (140 level) into same fight with 200 levels which is rather annoying.
- The level cap (50) between two groups does not work.
- Increase the penalty time for leaving the fight.
- Make kolossium match making more balanced.

Number 1 - Dopples (summons)

- Dopples are not balanced at this moment and some of them have AP / MP removing spells.
- Some of them still use Boost spells and even AP/MP removing spells.

For example:
- Xelor dopple uses ''Xelor sandglass'' and ''Temporal Dust'' = Both AP removing spells.
- Enutrof dopple uses MP removing spell '' Prime of life''
- Osamoda dopple uses DMG boost spell ''Fangs of Boowolf''

Remove these spells or buff other summoning of Dopples such as cra.

Thanks for reading!
0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 6191

Don't get the problem with dopples, why shouldn't they use the spells the class has? boosts, ap removals, mp etc. They are fine as are. All are beatable, just use tactics or save up for better equips. I struggle on my osa alt with the eca and pabda dopple but i don't mind.

Rest i agree with though

2 0
Score : 15706
clarkymark|2012-12-18 20:10:33
Don't get the problem with dopples, why shouldn't they use the spells the class has? boosts, ap removals, mp etc. They are fine as are. All are beatable, just use tactics or save up for better equips. I struggle on my osa alt with the eca and pabda dopple but i don't mind.

Rest i agree with though

I think he is talking about the level 200 dopple. He feels it is unfair that some of the level 200 dopples have boost spells and more powerful spells than other level 200 dopples.

Personally I'm pretty happy with my cra dopple, although it would be nice if it still did bow skill buffs. That would be a bit OP though. tongue 
1 0
Score : 187
Mishna|2012-12-18 20:23:48

Rest i agree with though

Next time read more carefully
0 0
Score : 2609

I also don't see why dopples is on your list. Those summons seem pretty well balanced (considering how hard they are to balance)... enu dop has about 230 wis, and xelor dop has about 300... it will take some luck to take ap/mp away.... that is also the main role of the particular class. I don't like how cra dopple only has 3 ap spell, but it isn't that weak compared to others. Osa dopple should be a little stronger imo, since they are a summoning class and don't really benefit as much from an additional summon than all the others.

0 0
Score : 961

Text related problems should be reported in the Typo&Spelling error subforum. They tend to get fixed by Raej and a fix put out once a month-ish.

0 0
Score : 581
Swiitsy|2012-12-18 19:58:02

That was the best laugh I've had all day! laugh
0 0
Score : 15706
CunningFiend|2012-12-19 03:19:57
Swiitsy|2012-12-18 19:58:02

That was the best laugh I've had all day! laugh

Probably translated from another language to English, maybe even from French to English, lol. tongue 
0 0
Swiitsy|2012-12-18 20:27:29

Rest i agree with though

I read just fine thanks, no need to be like that is there. I still don't see the problem. Each class will see each dopple differently, what some fine hard others will find easier, and vice verser. They are pretty well balanced now. Spells are fine.
0 0
Score : 961
clarkymark|2012-12-19 08:24:28
Swiitsy|2012-12-18 20:27:29

Rest i agree with though

I read just fine thanks, no need to be like that is there. I still don't see the problem. Each class will see each dopple differently, what some fine hard others will find easier, and vice verser. They are pretty well balanced now. Spells are fine.
You realize he's talking about the level 200 dopple SUMMON right?
0 0

i did not lol. somehow missed the (summons), duuhhh. Then when someone replied the lvl 200 dopple i just figured that was the lvl 200 temple one.

I'm a fail, my apologies

Now i know i was a dumbass, i will get back on topic. All dopples suck. So i agree

0 0
Score : 220

I totally agree with Kolossium. I think that they shouldn't balance the team with rating and that 50 level gap. If we think about fair teams it should be about 30 level gap between the lowest player in the other team and the highest in the other.

Then we should get fair teams. And everyone could enjoy Kolossium again.

One thing more ----> I don't know could it be possible but Dofus should prevent AFK players joining to kolo. Many of them click accept button to Kolo and then they just leave or is this just the cruel life of Dofus :/?

0 0
Respond to this thread