FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

3 things I'd love to see added / fixed in the future.

By Swiitsy February 19, 2013, 09:48:50

Hello fellow forum users(!),

I am back with yet another thread.This time with some suggestions / fixes that I'd like to see done in the future updates.

Add honor points penalty for hiding wings.

Now pvp is kind of stuck and broken for me and the lack of active low level pvpers bothers me. The fact you will only get 2 - 4 fights per day because of the ability to hide wings without honor penalty makes it even harder to find a target with wings on. Basically people hide their wings and then come to, lets say -1,0, checks the map and if they see someone with wings on they aggro him/her. And after the successful victory or defeat they quickly use potion to get back to the save point and then hide their wings without losing any honor. I find this very annoying and lame, in my opinion its even worse than wing leeching. So.. how to avoid this? Simply add honor point penalty for hiding wings and now I am talking about big numbers like it used to be in 1.29 when we still had head hunting. It has feel like a penalty and make the person choose to lose honor or keep wings up like a real man.

Make pvp (player versus player) system similar than ''Head Hunting'' was (or bring back ''Head Hunting'')

Low level pvping tend to be really hard these days and after killing the same person(s) over and over it gets boring. As a 101 level pvper the only place I can find target is the Frigost island or the Bontarian city and that is lame. The fact Frigost is full of leechers with wings on means I get easy targets but I prefer killing people who can actually fight back over low hp easy kills. Also the ''big guy'' who is helping these noobies level joins the one I have aggroed and then gang me. Then there is the other place, Bontarian, which I find a last place to go. If I am enough desperate for honor then I go there even I know there is a high chance I might get ganged (happens a lot). So basically how pvp is (from my view of point) these days:
- Sit on map next to zaap and if you are lucky then a Bontarian might run past the map.
- Go to the Frigost and aggro leechers (which gets boring) and get ganged.
- Go the the Bontarian and get ganged.
- Camp next to the prisms and if lucky someone might pass by.
So in my opinion we need to have similar pvp/alligement quest than ''Head hunting'' was where we get a target and then go hunt him/her down. With honor point penalty for hiding wings this would work as it worked in 1.29.

Make it impossible to join a PvP fight between two people (make it impossible to ''gang'' someone etc 2vs1)

The fact you are able to join the person of your own alligement if he/she gets attacked by a person of other alligement is just plain stupid. What is the whole point of PvP if other people can join the poor fella you just attacked and therefore ''gang'' you. If you have wings up it means you are accepting the fact that someone might aggro you, it is not their fault if you can't fight back. It is not nice to watch (lets say lvl 100) getting killed by a punch of higher level people who join the guy who he (the lvl 100 guy) attacked. So what I'd like to see is some sort of lock to prevent this from happening. Ganger's are the worst type of people. And because of the lack of low lvl pvp in the Dofus makes it hard to find the targets so you are forced to go to the Bontarian/Brakmarian just to find targets, which usually leads to people ganging you.

/Discuss

Sorry for the grammar errors, I am not native English speaker but I tried my best

Peace out, Swiitsy

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 681

1. Don't you already lose honor when you put down your wings? I know many people complained that the honor loss from putting down wings was so high that it made them refuse to put up wings in the first place. A time limit would be much more effective. You put your wings up and they are forced to stay up for X amount of time.

2. IMO 1v1 should not be encouraged at all, in any form. The devs have already admitted that they cannot balance classes for 1v1. Also, all it achieved was cause tension between players. As you say, honor loss was pretty high so many players left their wings up to avoid losing honor. While doing some activity with a group a headhunter would come along and attack the player which would result in 1 of 2 scenarios:

• The headhunter fights the player in a 1v1 battle, delaying everybody else in the group and wasting their time
  • The group jumps in and gangs the headhunter to save their friend and stop the headhunter from wasting their time
Either way, people got pissed off about it.

3. You call gangers the worst type of people. I don't see how they are any different from headhunters.
0 0
Score : 3391

1. No thank you.

2. I would love to see this added again, made my days playing this game a lot more enjoyable!

3. What if people want to do a 2v2 fight?

~ Ultimate-Sensation - Proud Shikian Sacrier - Level 200

0 0
Score : 2805
DofusWorldChampion|2013-02-19 11:30:55
1. No thank you.

2. I would love to see this added again, made my days playing this game a lot more enjoyable!

3. What if people want to do a 2v2 fight?

~ Ultimate-Sensation - Proud Shikian Sacrier - Level 200
3. You could join in 1v1 match to one side, but wouldn't be put into the actual fight until another player joins the other side. Saying that, I do not support it as there would still be ways to abuse that, like joining such fight with a much higher level that the other players have.
0 0
Score : 174

1.That already been added but they removed it next in version

2.Headhunter was replaced by kolossium

3.people can join if they want to make it awesome battle

0 0
Respond to this thread