FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Suggestion] ability to reclaim charactering scrolls in 2.10

By Swiitsy February 19, 2013, 10:22:57

Hello fellow forum users,

I am here with yet another suggestion!

In 2.10 most classes will be changed a lot making some scrolled characters points useless so why not letting us get our scrolls back?
We are able to reclaim our spell point scrolls so I see no harm done if we could reclaim character point scrolls as well. The fact some people scrolled their accounts and now 2.10 update makes those accounts pretty useless is kinda of lame. If you are going to ruin the game then at least make it good and allow us to get scrolls back. I spent months and months to gather scrolls with dopples just to find out my freshly scrolled enutrof will be useless. I can find better ways to spend those scrolls...

So Ankama what are you waiting for?

/discuss

Peace out,
Swiitsy the mad osamoda.

1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 681

Simply put - the current system cannot tell apart scrolled and non-scrolled characteristic points, so reclaiming them is impossible

0 0
Score : 2703

If they can put in a function to tell how many spell points have been scrolled (current spell points - lvl of character), then there should be a way to do it for characteristics.

0 0
Score : 11410

The only way would be for all characteristic point scrolls to be the same. Spell point scrolls are doable because you only get so many spell points in game. Of course you only get so many characteristic points as well but having 6 types of scrolls makes it impossible for the game to determine which stats the scrolls went to.

0 0
Score : 180
discarder|2013-02-22 20:00:23
If they can put in a function to tell how many spell points have been scrolled (current spell points - lvl of character), then there should be a way to do it for characteristics.

The problem here is that lvling a spell from 1 to 2 costs the same regardless of the spell (the same goes lvling it from 2 to 3 and so). But this is not the same with characteristics because of softcaps; lets see an example:

Lets assume 2 players have cras with 100 Str and 99 Vitality.

The first player manages to obtain a Powerful Vitality scroll and uses it, then he increases his Str by 1 (thus spending 2 characteristics points).
The second player manages to obtain one of those meats that can increase Str from 100 to 101, he uses it and by mistake spends 1 characteristic point in Vitality, thus deciding to spend another to take it to 101.

In both cases they spent 2 characteristics points and both cras now have 101 Vitality and 101 Str. Since the current system cant differentiate between scrolled and non scrolled points, then it wouldn't know what to return.

This example only takes into account 2 stats, if you factor in other stats (which may have different softcaps), different scrolls/food and scrolled/non-scrolled points combinations it is not possible to know which stats were scrolled unless the system kept a record of them (which it currently doesn't).
0 0
Score : 2277

We can get spell point scrolls back?

0 0
Score : 1403
natliraren|2013-02-23 22:23:06
We can get spell point scrolls back?
An NPC in the same room as Glad Yator in the Kolosseum.
0 0
Respond to this thread