FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Expand Friend List

By -DragonMusic- March 24, 2013, 20:38:38
Reactions 27
Score : 51

I guess when i made a thread it wasnt cool, but i support this notion, I would love to add more ppl to my friendslist. ive et so many cool players and its be nice to add em all lol

0 0
Score : -305

If the problem with expanded friendlist would be database memory space if every player gets expansion, then why not limit that feature to those who can pay?

Example:
New Ogrine service: Friends list Expansion Pack (+100 slots) = 1,000 Ogrines each (can be stacked up to 1,000 slots).

This way,
- there won't be too much database storage/memory space needed since not everyone will have an expanded list.
- it would be an additional revenue for Ankama.

0 0
Score : 336

Or, how about no? We pay for the service already, and 100 friends with millions of players is a little on the low side. If they want us to play together, give us more room for new friends. Don't milk everything out to make money.

0 0
-DragonMusic-|2013-04-02 12:58:07
Or, how about no? We pay for the service already, and 100 friends with millions of players is a little on the low side. If they want us to play together, give us more room for new friends. Don't milk everything out to make money.
Or how about no to expansion then? If Ankama is interested in expanding the friendslist, it would have been done 5-7 years ago when this has been first suggested. tongue 
0 0

Indeed, 5 - 7 years ago, when there probably weren't as much players as now.
Of course, it's all alts now, but that doesn't mean have to be forced to remove people in order to add new people.

Or how about no to expansion then? If Ankama is interested in expanding the friendslist, it would have been done 5-7 years ago when this has been first suggested. tongue
0 0
Score : 958

Simple solution : Become the Servers enemy and put everyone in your enemey list, enough space there :I

0 0
-DragonMusic-|2013-04-02 15:45:59
Of course, it's all alts now, but that doesn't mean have to be forced to remove people in order to add new people.

5-7 years ago, it only takes a few weeks to max the 100 slot friendslist even with lower population. So yes, this problem existed for a very long time and this suggestion have been suggested a long time ago. I don't think Ankama is still not aware that players are asking for this, I don't even think we have to ask for it, they would expand it with or without our asking, if they intend to.
0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2013-04-05 03:19:19
-DragonMusic-|2013-04-02 15:45:59

I don't think Ankama is still not aware that players are asking for this,
I don't think Ankama is aware we players actually still exist. They've broken so many things. Things that shouldn't be broken as well (time glitch? just 1 hour ahead, not an entire new timezone, how in the world can you break 1 hour?).

If Ankama doesn't give us our option back to ignore bots, we put them in our enemy list, this gets filled up pretty well, and since they happily come back the next day (I keep track of them), there's no much use to remove them again.

But who am I kidding, there will only be more and more limits, because hey, more limits is more choice, eh?
0 0
Respond to this thread