FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Day & Night!

By PurpleVodka April 28, 2013, 14:15:22

I think to make Dofus realistic and monsters more scary, there should be nighttime! Nighttime would have street lamps and stuff. But this would make the monsters look more scary.

0 -1
Reactions 21
Score : 625

That wouldn't be bad.

Although some people log on certain time of day and maybe it's only day/night for them.

1 0
Score : 1037

I used to dislike that feature on dofus 1 because the visibility was much worse at night, now with tactical mode probably won't be a problem anymore, but... I still wouldn't like to have it back, also I don't think they want monsters to look scary, there's nothing scary on dofus.

0 0
Score : 336
-linux|2013-04-28 16:08:03
I used to dislike that feature on dofus 1 because the visibility was much worse at night, now with tactical mode probably won't be a problem anymore, but... I still wouldn't like to have it back, also I don't think they want monsters to look scary, there's nothing scary on dofus.
I don't think Ankama will put it back, after they removed it.
0 0
Score : 681
-DragonMusic-|2013-04-28 17:09:33
I don't think Ankama will put it back, after they removed it.
Not so much a removed, more a "did not add in when revamping to 2.0".

That being said, it sucked in v1. All it did was make maps slightly darker. And was bugged like mad too. You'd change map, *woosh* night time. Change map again, *woosh* day time.

It has potential, but Ankama didn't do much with it last time
0 0
Score : 1817

if it would have had any effect it would be nice.

Lets say, at night the monsters in the sidimote moors, dreggon peninsula, nolifis island, sakai island, forests and the graveyards will gain extra hp and damage and changes appearns.

And bossmonsters of that area can leave its dungeon

Than it would be nice.

0 0
Score : 1125

Just make an option where you're able to turn it off

0 0
Score : 3056
ikbenbalou|2013-04-29 20:03:01
Just make an option where you're able to turn it off
^^ This.

I'd love to see it added again and during night some monsters would have their eyes glowing or something just to make the night a bit more interesting than the daytime.
0 0
Score : 4085

Darn! I miss the day/night sequences! Please find the time to edit it back into the servers, please?

0 0
Score : 221

Thanks for the replies! I for one hope this is added too. I kinda miss it too.

0 0
Score : 341

._. oh no?
0 0

Wakfu monster? Not scary at all, I'd catch it and make it my b*** if I was p2p.

1 0
Score : 27377

That is a Venomous Brockhard, found in the Fangs of Glass.

0 0
Score : 681
Revil-Nunor|2013-05-01 22:59:42
Venom Brock
Gotta love Ankama's way of tip-toeing around plagiarismlaugh 
0 0

No idea what lurks in Frigost 3, I haven't gotten a shot at Tengu at all yet XD

0 0
Score : 852

It's frig 2, kolosso dungeon. Granted it's not that scary, but I think it's the creepiest monster on dofus xD It's definitely not "cute" or "silly".
Sorry to take the thread on a tangent. I think night and day would be cool, but I do see issues with people logging from all around the world at different times. Maybe it could be triggered if you are logged in for a certain amt of time but then the dofus time kind of goes out the window for logic. Perhaps certain areas could be night? Brakmar area is already like this though.

0 0
Score : 6563

This already existed, and all it did was add a tint to the screen. Didn't do much except change all the colors to be darker, and make things slightly harder to see in certain circumstances.

Even if there were things added to make nighttime better, it would be unfair to players that may not be able to play at any of the night time hours (Europe). The little things that require certain timing already is bad enough. (certain quests, all of which are older ones. Newer quests with time aspects are either all day, or allow you to pick a time out of a list to do something)

0 0
Score : 363

In Brak it looks like it is night if it could only bee like that in more places and let the time affect the light even if the dark only looks like it is full moon that would realy look awesome ph34r 

0 0

I'm pretty sure they could add in an option to show night and day for the character personally like with the mob sizing (all to trigger monster), low detail, and character auras/sprites.

If someone wants to see just night, either turn on "Day/Night cycle" or "Night cycle" and if they just wanna see day, turn off "Day/Night" or turn it to "Day cycle".

I don't think it'd be THAT hard to turn it back in would it?

0 0
Score : 2031

Who's to say night/day in the game has to correspond with night/day in an actual real timezone? You can make it so that it changes every hour or so.

0 0
Respond to this thread