FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Name pets/petsmounts

By Mitisukai - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 02, 2013, 17:14:59

Why has this not been imported yet? You can name dragoturkeys, so why not pets and petsmounts?
My suggestion: Make it so you can name pets and petsmounts like you can with dragoturkeys.

1 0
Reactions 11
Score : -303

Has been suggested before.

Still +1 for me.

0 0
Score : 336

Or you can just give it a name yourself, call your pet like that, and others soon will do too. (at least, they did for me) without the actual feature to name it. Hence Massive multiplayer online role playing game. Imagine it yourself, role play it.

0 0
Score : 5503
-DragonMusic-|2013-05-04 13:06:45
Or you can just give it a name yourself, call your pet like that, and others soon will do too. (at least, they did for me) without the actual feature to name it. Hence Massive multiplayer online role playing game. Imagine it yourself, role play it.
Yet dragoturkeys are named? Why are you people so negative to something that will do no harm?
Besides, I keep forgetting the name of my Madreggon so I've given him over 50 different names.
As for role playing, only French servers have that so... Yeah...
0 0
Score : 3543

If you're going to naysay something, then give a reason why it shouldn't be a feature or just don't bother being against it.
0 0
Score : 4073

Yes! IMPLEMENT IT NOW!!!!!1tongue OMG! *Dofus fanboy squeal*

0 0
kakisuka|2013-05-04 23:24:42

If you're going to naysay something, then give a reason why it shouldn't be a feature or just don't bother being against it.

I am not saying it should not be a feature. All I am saying is to use your imagination instead of requesting everything to be a feature. Please tell me where I said "This shouldn't be a feature", because I don't recall me saying that.

I would not mind this to be a feature, but I would not mind either to use my imagination and role play, and for the one that says its on the French: Sorry but that's rubbish, it's on every server. Some have it more than others, and some are more openly about it than others, but every server have people roleplaying things.
0 0
Score : 7485

True, it can work at the moment, but I don't really see any harm in putting a proper feature for it.

But, if you get that... I want a feature to name summons. I'm sure many people have named their summons (my friend's Crackler was called Pebbles, his Tofu called Tweety, Wyrm called Fred. My kitten was called Kate...) Think it would be amazing for you to be able to change the names of all of your summons, so that you can have "PlayerX summons Jimmy" or something like that.

0 0
xzaosllama3|2013-05-14 00:05:25
True, it can work at the moment, but I don't really see any harm in putting a proper feature for it.

But, if you get that... I want a feature to name summons. I'm sure many people have named their summons (my friend's Crackler was called Pebbles, his Tofu called Tweety, Wyrm called Fred. My kitten was called Kate...) Think it would be amazing for you to be able to change the names of all of your summons, so that you can have "PlayerX summons Jimmy" or something like that.
Now this would give me a reason to continue on my osamodas and naming my summons.
Perhaps, for example: "PlayerX summons CustomSummonName (Gobball)", so you still know what your opponent is summoning.
0 0
Score : 1214
xzaosllama3|2013-05-14 00:05:25

ROFLOL... @

Player X summons Jimmy...
0 0
Score : 6698

Go pikachu!
"Chu chu pika?"
No, we're not on a choo-choo train.
"Pika-chu!"
No, we can't go on a choo-choo train now, we're playing dofus.
"Chu!"
Well, that's too bad.
"Pika?"
You can have some pizza when we're done.

0 0
Score : 13421

Naming my summons? (Would this also work with things like the foggernaut's turrets, and the rogue's bombs?)
I like that idea. I'd probably name my harpooner "Dragon cannon" or "stick flinger"
Naming pets, sure, but it isnt like other people would see it. I think the only reason you can name dragoturkeys, is to draw attention to them in market with manes like 'hundredchamo' and such

Turretz casts summoning of Don't hit me (Chaferfu)

0 0
Respond to this thread