FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

bring back night and day

By Glusur - SUBSCRIBER - January 08, 2011, 02:34:54

Hi i finaly realised that ankama have removed nightime and its just day 24/7. i rly wonder why they thopught dofus 2.0 would improved dofus by gettin rid of night

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 6418

It makes everything harder to see when it's dusk, and especially when it's night. It also glitched up when inside cave or dungeons. I'm personally thankful it was removed.

0 0
Score : 810

Tbh whats the point in an RPG if theres no night and day. RPG is meant to be based on imagenation and sunlight 24/7 wrecks that. WoW has night n day and there more sucsessful. So really its made it more crapy

0 0
Score : 1435
Glusur|2011-01-09 01:23:00
Tbh whats the point in an RPG if theres no night and day. RPG is meant to be based on imagenation and sunlight 24/7 wrecks that. WoW has night n day and there more sucsessful. So really its made it more crapy

RPG is meant to be roleplaying a character in a fictional world. If that world has no night and day then it has no night and day, it's fiction. Deal.
0 0
Score : 46

Ever consider that Dofus is a special land where night and day do not exist?

0 0
Score : 168

You could always use your imagination to imagine there's night. Turn the brightness of your monitor down or something.
0 0
fosjam|2011-01-09 17:37:00
You could always use your imagination to imagine there's night. Turn the brightness of your monitor down or something.

Then i cant see my character. i can easierly see him in night when dofus still had night
0 0
Score : 294

I never even noticed it didn't have this feature anymore until you mentioned it tbh :L
Now I think about it, it was cool, and still easy to see things, but it was also bugged at times.
It doesnt personally bug me that it's not there anymore, and I think it's abit much to say not having this feature anymore makes the game more crappy :L

0 0
Score : 1462

You are overreacting a bit.
It was barely noticeable when they removed it.
And it was incredibly buggy at times.
I struggle to see how this issue would really enhance your enjoyment of the game. :L

0 0

I talked to lichen about this, and he said that at the moment, this feature requires too much in the way of server resources to bring back. The development team is very aware that some players are still seeking performance improvements, and this would be a step away from those improvements.

So there is a chance that it will be brang back?

0 0
Score : 1462
Glusur|2011-01-21 23:36:08
So there is a chance that it will be brang back?

/facedesk
0 0
Score : 5083

It was somewhat neat but hardly essential. Reintroducing it at the expense of game performance is not really worth it. It then could only be done as an option ... one that I'd disable.

0 0
Score : 1245

Brought back*

0 0
Score : 5498
fosjam|2011-01-09 17:37:03

Sorry for necro but I lol'd/
I imagined him sitting in a dark room turning his brightness down.
0 0
Score : 230

Everyone on International servers are from everywhere, it just wouldn't work if you're in a different timezone and all you ever play is nightime, you'd get sick of not being able to see..

0 0
Respond to this thread