FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Onec again I post this...

By Amnesty July 13, 2006, 20:46:28

Why the F**K does the game _always_ get worse after every maintenance or bugfix?
WTF are you guys; a bunch of amateurs? Indeed.

You guys wasted 6(?) days to install a new server, to make the game less laggy, to make it more stable and what happens? It gets 10 times worse as usual.
Seriously, maybe you all should go back to the programming school.

Considering I have a job, I only have time to play around 3-4 hours a day and I can't even do anything now, just idling in -1,0 or such chatting for a few minutes waiting for another D/C....
Lost a shitload of Eni powder, Honour points, Energy and etc, how fun is that when it's not your fault you're dying?

This is my last 20 days in this shitgame for sure.
Wasted enough of my money on a bunch of shoolkids who have no idea WTF they're doing.

Sure, delete the topic if you want, be as ignorant as you've always been~

0 0
Reactions 21
Score : 1615
Citation
Amnesty :
Why the F**K does the game _always_ get worse after every maintenance or bugfix?

You have much anger...May I suggest some tea and a long walk before you post in anger?
Citation
You guys wasted 6(?) days to install a new server, to make the game less laggy, to make it more stable and what happens? It gets 10 times worse as usual.

Maybe it is you. Myself? I have had no issues as of yet. Though you seem to think that they are stupid and do not care you are wrong.
Citation
Considering I have a job, I only have time to play around 3-4 hours a day and I can't even do anything now, just idling in -1,0 or such chatting for a few minutes waiting for another D/C....

Is life so empty for you that you have nothing else to do? If so then your time spend living is wasted.
Citation
Lost a shitload of Eni powder, Honour points, Energy and etc, how fun is that when it's not your fault you're dying?

Things happen. It is not as if your pets would have never died. Or you would have never lost energy.
Citation
Wasted enough of my money on a bunch of shoolkids who have no idea WTF they're doing.

Thank you for the time frame of when we will be done with you. Good luck in the future Mr. Potty mouth
Citation

Now you appear to be asking for it.
0 0
Score : 234
Citation
Bipthefool :
Citation
Amnesty :
You have much anger...May I suggest some tea and a long walk before you post in anger?
Citation
Maybe it is you. Myself? I have had no issues as of yet. Though you seem to think that they are stupid and do not care you are wrong.
Citation
Is life so empty for you that you have nothing else to do? If so then your time spend living is wasted.
Citation
Things happen. It is not as if your pets would have never died. Or you would have never lost energy.
Citation
Thank you for the time frame of when we will be done with you. Good luck in the future Mr. Potty mouth
Citation

He is right, this is total bullshit, and if you are not mad about this then you should lay off the xanax..... Stop being a fanboy and hold them accountable for this. They have terrible PR, everything is too little too late, when was the last time you saw forward thinking from ankama? Oh yea the 11hour notice of a reboot, and that was retarded in and of itself. Stop being a fanboy, stop being a troll, and let the fucker be pissed like vast majority of everyone else.... and for fuck's sake dont break apart my post with responses that are asnine... not one of your responses is logical in the least (Hint: if you are trying to be a good smart ass/ troll know what the fuck you are talking about before you post)
0 0
Score : 1277
Citation
ostrifeo :
Citation
Bipthefool :
Citation
Amnesty :
Citation
Citation
Citation
Citation
Citation

He is right, this is total bullshit, and if you are not mad about this then you should lay off the xanax..... Stop being a fanboy and hold them accountable for this. They have terrible PR, everything is too little too late, when was the last time you saw forward thinking from ankama? Oh yea the 11hour notice of a reboot, and that was retarded in and of itself. Stop being a fanboy, stop being a troll, and let the fucker be pissed like vast majority of everyone else.... and for fuck's sake dont break apart my post with responses that are asnine... not one of your responses is logical in the least (Hint: if you are trying to be a good smart ass/ troll know what the fuck you are talking about before you post)

one word: HYPOCRITE
0 0

ROFL---- ONE WORD---> FANBOY! Keep trolling dawg you're good at it!!!!

0 0
Score : 1486

If this is the level 13 or 14x Eca then Hi. lol
But this is stupid they make us wait almost a week fixing problems only to find out that we still have more lagging and d/c then before. I like dofus but with every update they F*ck up something else. I have a month in a half of dofus left if these problems aren't fixed then i am leaving also.

0 0
Score : 1897

Maybe if you weren't such NERDS you would, you know, get a girlfriend or something instead of sitting in front of your computer for 20 hours a day staring at the screen trying to connect over and over again. I CANT PLAY DOFUS! MY LIFE IS OVER OMFG! Cry about it why don't you. What is this, preschool? MY TOY IS BROKEN WAH!

0 0
Citation
SensualWetfart :
Maybe if you weren't such NERDS you would, you know, get a girlfriend or something instead of sitting in front of your computer for 20 hours a day staring at the screen trying to connect over and over again. I CANT PLAY DOFUS! MY LIFE IS OVER OMFG! Cry about it why don't you. What is this, preschool? MY TOY IS BROKEN WAH!

What is this moron school? ooooh brrrrn, like both amnesty and I said we have other things than dofus, but when we do play it is total bullshit that the game is in this condition. Read posts before flaming jackass. Yea if I played 20 hrs a day I wouldnt have a g/f, job, or fucking money to pay for the game, are you retarded? Your post makes it look that way. Please make some more statements with zero backing and intelligence! It really adds to your credibility. And if you are not succcch a NERD why are you even posting in a game forum for? gtfo please If I spent some of my spare time watching tv and the show kept comming in and out of reception, or if I was a member at a country club but the course was always shut down here and there because of poor maintainece yah I would be pissed... this is a simmilar situation, but hey I am glad you like to pay for shitty service go you! And quit taking this shit to extremes its bullshit service and its fucking frustrating end of story no ones killing themselves or breaking shit over it.....
0 0

Just listen to yourself. Say whatever you want, make whatever lame 3rd grade insult you want, but the fact remains that you're like foaming at the mouth and throwing a temper tantrum like a 5 year old girl because your video game is broken.

Nerd.

0 0
Citation
SensualWetfart :
Just listen to yourself. Say whatever you want, make whatever lame 3rd grade insult you want, but the fact remains that you're like foaming at the mouth and throwing a temper tantrum like a 5 year old girl because your video game is broken.

Nerd.

3rd grade insult who''s calling people nerds.....who's foaming at the mouth and throwing tantrums? nobody i know.... who is pissed off at the horrible pr/customer support? The vast majority of users, can you use common sense please and actually read what people are posting about? Omg my video game is broken what can i do? Uh nothing right now because i am at work and its a slow day.... but please resort to calling people nerds what does that make you Mr. Internet Cool Guy? I guess you look? sound so much cooler than the other users keep it up so we can take notes (like a good nerd) and try to become just like you!

Oh and if you want to be taken more seriously I would suggest not having a nick that reminds most people of a queef....
0 0

You sure get mad when I call you a nerd.

And that's another thing that makes you a nerd - you want to be taken seriously on the Dofus Forums.

Haha.

0 0

Is anyone laughing but you? No, you are being a good troll though posting off topic...

0 0
Score : 755

Yeah, it's been very rough lately. I just hope Ankama gets their act together soon. A letter of apology is nice, but I really just hope they keep fixing whatever is broken.

0 0
Score : 118

I have to agree, this is getting silly. Every time they have a 'maintenence' It DOES get worse. BUT... i think its partially the players fault. They are trying the best and fast they can, but with us going " OH WAHHH!!! WE WANT OUR SERVER BACK!! PUT ___ BACK UP NOW!!!" is rushing them into missing mistakes they would'nt have if the players could stay patient.

0 0
Score : 1429
Citation
SensualWetfart :

its ok sensualqueef, i wont tell your boyfriend that your on "that dam intarweb!" because we've all heard you bitching about how he stops giving you reach-arounds when he's pissed
0 0
Score : 143

Considering I work 9 hours a day, barely playing Dofus anymore, I guess I have a life.

And about the Pet/Energy loss. I only died once in 7 days before this shit, and that was in an aggro. So no, I usually don't lose energy.

0 0
Score : 986

it doesn't matter if we should or should not play dofus for x hours a day. The game does not work now.
I disconnected 5 times in 6 battles yesterday.
This is unacceptable.

0 0
Score : 143
Citation
SoundBastard :
it doesn't matter if we should or should not play dofus for x hours a day. The game does not work now.
I disconnected 5 times in 6 battles yesterday.
This is unacceptable.

Finally someone agrees.
The game aint playable atm. Sure you can play when all french people are asleep, but thats is. (Im going to work when they wake up btw.)
I payed for his fucking game and I cant play it... I played since Beta... I don't get shit from Ankama... (Except a laggy motherfucking x2 exp Event and an E-mail saying they fucked up again)

Ankama games still charge for playing their game, evern though you can't play it properly. Sure I get '3' days back (whatever was said in the E'mail) when I lost 6+.

Seriously, Ankama is a bunch of whores trying to earn a shitton of money from people even though their product is invalid.
Ankama are the rippers in this game for sure, Ghost Mouse, dupers and hackers are just a small % of the idiots.
Amateurs will always exist, especially in France.
0 0
Score : 335
Citation
SensualWetfart :

Nerd.

You've obviously never come home from a stressful day at work and wanted to relax by playing the game you already paid for and spent hundreds of hours building up your personalised profile, spent nearly half an hour of your precious free time in a difficult monster battle, only to be disconnected almost at the end for no good reason other than poor programming / testing.

You'd be foaming too.
0 0
Score : 2505
Citation
Amnesty :
The game aint playable atm. Sure you can play when all french people are asleep, but thats is.

Sure its playable, im taking advanage and lvling my profections.

Just waite, i know how it is to see it get worse, itl get better, soon, i think >.>
0 0
Respond to this thread