FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

AvA capture bonus

By Cute-Fire - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 25, 2013, 18:18:21

Hi!

even with the new nuggets, I saw that very few people are capturing the territories themself, they just wait for other people to do it and then go hunt to get all the nuggets. I understand that you can´t be online 24-7 or help with every single territory, so maby add a bonus of +/- 500nuggets for the people that help capturing a territory. These nuggets are spread among the people that are helping. This way more people are willing to help

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 27365

I would prefer that you get some sort of a buff for spending at least 10 minutes at the KotH and if you don't have the buff you can't capture nuggets afterwards.

0 0
Score : 3868
Revil-Nunor|2013-10-25 18:21:01
I would prefer that you get some sort of a buff for spending at least 10 minutes at the KotH and if you don't have the buff you can't capture nuggets afterwards.
Multi accounts can't help with more than 1 account (which is a good thing) but the other accounts won't have the buff, so they can't collect nuggets.

*I already see the posts about MA's already have so much*
0 0
Score : 27365

Right, this suggestion would prevent MCers from farming them any faster than someone with one account. (Shocking I know)

0 0
Score : 1324
Revil-Nunor|2013-10-25 18:32:21
Right, this suggestion would prevent MCers from farming them any faster than someone with one account. (Shocking I know)
The Horror ohmy 
0 0
Respond to this thread