FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

ofline dofus version

By kubala55 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 22, 2013, 01:51:16

Why don't wouldn't you make a offline version: I'll use myself as an example; I'm travelling very often to areas where i do not have internet connection. It would be fun if I could play dofus there too. I do not mean mobile apps because i prefer to do things on the pc. Could it perhaps be a game with different possibilities like choosing your lvl spells and enemies or perhaps an story where you explore world of twelve in a never before seen or felt way, the possibilities are endless, fun is guaranteed, the only thing that's missing... is the game!

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : -207

Mobile apps is your best bet... Right now, Ankama do not do offline games.

0 0
Score : 2287

And that is precisely why i want offline version of dofus! Everyone focuses on apps right now. It would be fun to have something on the computer instead.

0 0
Score : 1856

There is Dofus Battles (dofus-themed tower defense, similar to plants vs zombies) and Dofus Battle 2, where you are the attacker, not the towers.

While not the actual Dofus Game, are Dofus-related apps you can play offline on smart phones.

0 0
Score : 2287

Like I said these are mobile apps while I would prefer actual pc games

0 0
Score : 170

I'd rather have Ankama spend their time improving this game instead doing anything else.

0 0
Score : 179

I am all for this! I would love to have an offline version of the game. They could even go HUGE with it. If they make it like the XBOX Wakfu game then they could make alot of money, while getting their name out there! This could also in the long run help out our low population server issues if this game goes big. Currently our newest adventurers know nothing about the story of the world of twelve. So this game would lead you through the world of twelve whilst collecting the Dofus Eggs and becoming more powerful. You could choose your class and they could even finally introduce the Eliatrophe class (I've probably spelled that wrong). Start it off the same way the online game starts off and work your way through Astrub and unlock new places as you go. There wouldnt be guilds or AvA but they could bring back PvP and you would fight "bots". It would almost be like a Skyrim or an Assassins Creed (to put it in perspective). My thoughts are all over the place just thinking about how great this would be and this would also be a great MONEY MAKING IDEA Ankama wink. PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME!!!!

0 0
Score : 6183

I would like an offline game providing it actually has a storyline. For an rpg, this game is awful for storytelling.

0 0

I would love for it to be like a computer game that also has different versions for Ipad/Iphone users, and xbox, playstation users. Maybe even include nintendo users. Avoid wii... that product is plummeting but their DS's seem to thrive. Ankama there is money all over this!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$

0 0
Score : -207
clarkymark|2014-01-01 08:50:15
I would like an offline game providing it actually has a storyline. For an rpg, this game is awful for storytelling.
Yeah! And as long as an osamodas will be the main character. tongue 
0 0
Score : 6183
Gunnerwolfang|2014-01-01 10:06:13
clarkymark|2014-01-01 08:50:15
Yeah! And as long as an osamodas will be the main character. tongue
summon AI would actually have to be worked on for that lol. Can't have them as the main whilst they do nothing to improve their main ability.
0 0

There could be an option of what class you pick or choose to be. Like in Skyrim you get to choose different "characters". I think an Osa would be a great choice to travel the world of twelve. You would slowely level up and gain new summons. It would also be cool if you were able to interact with the "gods". I mean if you think about it... there is 0 interaction currently with the actual gods that our characters represent. Shouldnt we be able to have an opportunity to meet them?

0 0
Score : 77
Suesswasserpirat|2013-12-25 05:21:26
I'd rather have Ankama spend their time improving this game instead doing anything else.
Yes
0 0
Respond to this thread