FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New way of gaining kamas.

By the-nler - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 11, 2014, 17:30:45

So like everyone knows it is pretty damm hard to get a high amount of kamas, and alot of it is based on luck (Exo maging, dofus drops).

I suggest a kamas loot at the end of each dungeon you finish (For big endgame ones maybe 100-200kk each run, and blob or treechnid dung about 20kk) in other words, a standart way of making kamas without needing luck, and yes I am aware dofus is intended to be very difficult, but honestly it would still be, this would help out alot of solo accounters and even lower levels/new starters, as this would globally make dofus a bit more do-able.

Let me know what you think.

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 15679

This would inflate the economy like crazy as there would be way too much cash entering the system.

If you want a reliable way to make kamas then there are already daily quests like Captain Amakna and dopples (including selling scrolls) which are a steady, reliable source of income. At level 200 it is easy to make a few million per week (way more than needed to subscribe with kamas) just by doing daily quests.

1 0
Score : 1861

I think a option to gain kamas like guild exp gains 90% of your experience turns into kamas would be pretty cool.
As we all know guild experience goes up incredibly slow say you did a fight worth 5mil experience you get what 10,000 guild experience I myself would not mind switching experience out for kamas somedays.

0 0

That definitely wouldn't work for a high level guild. In my guild I can often get 1 million to 1.5 million guild exp per fight, since the guild is close to level 200, so that means 10% of my experience is directly converted to guild experience, and its easy to get 10 million to 15 million character experience from a high level Frigost 3 fight.

If I could get 1.5 million kamas per fight per character I'd be a billionaire before long tongue

0 0
Score : 1861

Seems I did not know much about guild/character exp ratios when posting in this thread I apologize lol.

0 0

The way the algorithm for donating guild experience works means that characters that are closer to the level of the guild donate more experience than a character that is far from the level of the guild.

If you are exactly the same level as the guild and you are donating the maximum of 90% of your experience to the guild then 10% of the experience from each of your fights goes to the guild. So if you do a fight with 15 million exp then 1.5 million goes to the guild. But the farther your character's level is from the guild's level the less experience actually makes it to the guild.

The reason why you are only able to donate 10,000 guild experience per fight is probably because your guild's level is far from the level of your character.

This is why guilds that want to level really fast will often use multiple guild leech alts which are geared with 700+ wis sets then leveled up to the level of the guild and then put on 90% donation. They can feed experience to the guild really fast because they are the same level as the guild, and if you have the right balance of leech alts then they will level up at about the same rate as the guild.

0 0
Score : -208

New ways of earning kamas are being introduced... Take for example the treasure hunt system to get dessert rose... The crimson dofus quest requires a lot of dessert rose, so their price is very high.

0 0

Treasure hunts can be very profitable but only if you are lucky. I managed to get a chest with 18,000 roses once, but a more typical rose yield is only 200 per treasure hunt, which makes it a very slow way of making kamas unless you get lucky. That clearly doesn't fit with the OP's request for a reliable source of income that doesn't involve luck.

0 0
Score : 363
the-nler|2014-07-11 17:30:45
So like everyone knows it is pretty damm hard to get a high amount of kamas, and alot of it is based on luck (Exo maging, dofus drops).

I suggest a kamas loot at the end of each dungeon you finish (For big endgame ones maybe 100-200kk each run, and blob or treechnid dung about 20kk) in other words, a standart way of making kamas without needing luck, and yes I am aware dofus is intended to be very difficult, but honestly it would still be, this would help out alot of solo accounters and even lower levels/new starters, as this would globally make dofus a bit more do-able.

Let me know what you think.
i think this will not help to get you more equipment, because there is more money in dofus and this wil cause higher prices, also if you want to earn money, try to do dopples, it gives 75k a round and for me (lvl 200) 510 dopploons what i can sell on dark vlad for 800 p/s is a total of 475 000 kamas a day per char
0 0
Score : 2

I have 3 characters only (Cra 198, Eca 190, Eni 171) I win 10 kolossium battles and do one or two dungs and dopples every day...
Daily I get about 6 million biggrin
7 x 6 = 42... 42 million kamas p/week wub 

0 0
Score : 389

I gotta agree. There are many ways of getting a lot kamas without luck included, no need for introducing new ones. People above already mentioned kolo, dopples, treasure hunts as steady ones (non-luck based), there are also proffesions and item shattering for runes, dragon pig souling and selling souls etc. You just have to look around, make a plan, and see it through.

0 0
Score : 491

hey all

I know the current ways of kamas-making, this suggestion was more based off for new players or people that really struggle, proffessions take a long time to level, dopples are not really that much kamas and not everyone can do them very fast which takes them half a day, it also isnt spammable like dungs are, thats why I think it is reliable to gain an actual number of Kamas out of dungs, anyway thanks for the feedback, I guess im the only one thinking this : ).

0 0
Respond to this thread