FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

My 10th Class Suggestion: Jester's Franks

By Gunnerwolfang - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 06, 2014, 16:40:28

It has been 2 years since my last class suggestion, I guess I might as well post my 10th suggestion to celebrate the 10th anniversary of dofus/ankama.
I will just lay down the basic concept of the class and I will add more from time to time.

Story: To follow (feel free to post one if you like)

Appearance: Male looks like a classy circus clown while female looks like one of those gorgeous magician helper.

*jester guy picture by tobiee on deviantart.

This class is a candidate for the 2nd follower of the god eniripsa.

"Eniripsa's uses "word skill" to execute their healing powers, but the jester will use jokes and franks to prove to the world that laughter is the best medicine".

Fighting Styles:
Stand-up Comedian:
Delivers jokes that has positive magical effect (heal, buff, self-unbew), usually very strong when first used in battle but loses it's power the next time it is use. The jester must chain as many different spell to be able to maintain efficiency.

Frankster: Pulls out various franks directly towards opponents or set up various traps in the environment to harass or damage the opponents.

Joke Spells:
Knock-Knock/Who's There? (Spell)
Effect:
Medium to High Heals
Puts the target in "Who's there?" status (2 turns). All heals will be 50% less effective while in this status. Stacks up to 3 times (75% less effective on 2 stacks, 90% less effective on 3 stacks)
A powerful heal but gets less effective if you use it indiscriminately. The trick is to use it sparingly to avoid stacking the heal diminish status.

Chuck Norris can...
(Spell)
Self cast AoE damage buff that is more effective on allies, and less effective on enemies/caster.
Effect: +30 to 60 damage

Yo Momma is... (Spell)
Effect: Places target in "Skeptic" status (3 turn).
Characters in spoiler status will automatically lose 1 extra turn of buff/debuff at the start of their turn.

Franks:
Whoopie Cushion
(Spell)
Places a static summon "Goldberg" that places a 6-8 AoE glyph around it.
Any invisible character who steps inside this glyph will be revealed (but not lose invisibility). This means that if invisible character steps inside this summon's glyph, in order to be invisible again, they have to either destroy the summon or step out of the glyph.

Buzzer Handshake (Spell)
A close range attack that deals fire/air damage and removes either 1 AP or 1 MP or 2 Range (random)

Hat Trick (Spell)
Randomly places 3-5 giant hat in the field (static summon). Blocks LoS.

Scape Artist (Spell)
Can be cast on any magic hat and the jester will teleport inside that hat. The enemy will then guess where he is by attacking the 1HP hats.

That's All Folks! (for now, since I have to do something, but I still have a lot to add... if I am feeling less lazy than usual)
0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2411

No offence but have any of those 10 classes actually been implemented?

This seems interesting to me nonetheless we have yet to get a joker class :p

I was thinking maybe because its a joker class it can cast many doubles of himself as if you're in a room that has mirrors everywhere making it look like illusions? Like maybe 10 of them? Purely to mess around with the enemies head

Bit like rogue's spell but that one is only 4 different forms of the rogue.

I know I am not the best at suggestions smile 

0 0
Score : 25843

Ankama never implements fan-made class suggestion...

My first class suggestion was a class that uses guns, bombs and turrets Click here, which I suggested two years before rogue (guns and bomb) and foggernauts (turrets) were implemented, but they say that the developers have already planned those class long before I made that suggestion.

I was also thinking of a rogue type spell that places 3-5 random giant magician hat in the field which the jester can hide into. each hat would only have 1 HP so the enemy have 3-5 tries to find the jester.

Hat Trick (Spell)
Randomly places 3-5 giant hat in the field (static summon). Blocks LoS.

Scape Artist (Spell)
Can be cast on any magic hat and the jester will teleport inside that hat. The enemy will then guess where he is by attacking the 1HP hats.

Disclaimer: This is not my art this is jester guy picture by tobiee on deviantart.

0 0
Score : 2411

Thats sort of lying to yourself? If you make a suggestion years before a similair release, I think you deserve all credit ^^

One way or another you've had 2 classes ankama has implemented, they just wont admit because it affects them negatively? Which I surely don't lend any credence to but oh well, what can be done we're just players in their point of view.

And the art seems really nice and suitable

0 0
Score : 25843

I guess I don't make suggestions for the credits... As long as they get implemented, I could care less.

There are lots of jester pictures in the internet. I just grabbed one that I liked at first glance, but I did make sure to put credits to the artist (tobiee from deviantart).

Edit: added new spell types.
Retort Spells
A new breed of spells that is similar to reflect or counter spell but instead of dealing damage, it cast a debuff to the enemy who attacks the one under these spells.
The foggernauts have a buff spell that gives them MP for every AP that was removed from them, this new types of spells works similar to the fog spell but instead of buffing the one affected with this spell, it debuffs the one who attack them instead.

Examples:
"Pot, Kettle, Black" (Spell)
Effect: Places the target in "Painted Telescope Retort" status.
Anyone who attacks a target with this status loses 1-2 range per attack (3 turns)

"Semantics!?!?" (Spell)
Effect: Places the target in "Going in Cirle" status.
Anyone who attacks a target with this status loses 1AP per attack.

0 0
Respond to this thread