FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Improvement on interface

By Aliyazbek October 13, 2014, 16:18:07
Dofus Has evolved enormously in the past years ,,,,, and the game play and interface has changed to the better side...
Thanks to the developer team who made this game better for us ....

I have some suggestions that i think should be taken into consideration, and would be better for handling and can improve the game play furthermore.

Such as :

* Inventory : we should have some sort of a bag or folder inside the inventory and bank... , where we can put stuff into it to sort and organize everything ( much cleaner and organized ), also this bag or folder can be exchangeable for easy item transfer...

* Item Handling : Linked items should have a button similar to the button in market that switches between generic item and the real object.
and a way to compare between items like put item windows near to compare ( also relevant to Magus to constantly compare the stats ).

* Mounts : mount certificates ( in market, linked into trading and in inventory ) should display more info , not have to press and view mount tab , maybe a simple button to display everything in the same window ...all the tab.

* Friends : have a small button near each friend or enemy , that opens a small window where we can keep notes about friends and enemies so we can be reminded with info about them. ( like i have a lot of friends that i forgot why they are in my friend list - like my shield smith for ex or my kolossium teammate - ).

For now those are important updates that will help i think improving game play, and i will keep updates with similar and relevant improvement that helps everyone..
Tell me what u think about it and if u have more suggestions don't hesitate to say it smile
And thanks for the Developers for the nice improvements..

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 13

clap clap clap!
we do need that, ive been thinking aout this inventory thing for a very long time!
again a very good suggestion and topic matewink 

0 0
Score : 2

nice! valid points i thinkbiggrin 

0 0
Score : 2932

Hell just give us the ability to click and drag items around a given Inventory and I'll be happy...as for the friends list, I think ankama has made it clear that any sort of note or notice board is a no no...otherwise wed have guild notice boards by now... -cry- but of course, would be brilliant. (more ranty. But meh)

0 0
Score : 4471

I don't think developers said that any sort of note or notice board is a no no. Guild bulletin board is on their "todo list" (it's listed in the "Frequently Made Suggestions" thread).

You might have been thinking about this suggestion to allow players to write notes on the dungeon team finder interface. I think the reason why custom messages probably wouldn't work in this case is because spammers could exploit the public nature of the team finder interface and make the system very unpleasant to use.

0 0
Score : 512
pirotekno|2014-10-13 22:42:28
Hell just give us the ability to click and drag items around a given Inventory and I'll be happy...as for the friends list, I think ankama has made it clear that any sort of note or notice board is a no no...otherwise wed have guild notice boards by now... -cry- but of course, would be brilliant. (more ranty. But meh)

That's a nice idea,,,to drag items inside same inventory, another way to sort stuff out and organize it, it could happen...
The folder or bag, is also necessary much cleaner and organized, also to transfer items in 1 click and keep it organized...

and about the note on friends, i also find it necessary, well its just a small button to add a line or two just to keep us reminded... i always forget why some people are in my friends...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also just got another idea in mind....... and i think its very helpful....

* Bots and Scammers : - I always find this, hard time dealing with people trying to scam others even trying stuff on me ( witch is very stupid i think )....
but some people can fall for it, and i always try to point out scammer names in game, so my idea is to make a new menu in interface where
people can add scammer names so everyone can certify it with 1 click ( i know that some people will add some random names or someone they hate)
But it can work in some way.... ( maybe it's possible )

- And about bots, everyone has this problem where we meet random bots doing stuff and taking our resources...., I know the Dofus team is working hard
on it and did a good job fighting it.... and my suggestion is to make some way ( like a menu ) to report bots who can be monitored to make sure and
certify it... i think this can help..

any thoughts and ideas is always welcome...

Again thanks for the Developer Team for the nice updates and improvement and for making this game better and better for us... smile 
0 0
Score : 6380

I like the idea for our inventory soo much !! +

Also, for friendslist idea, I'd like to post my own topic about that here :
Le topic

Aura 
0 0
Score : 512

Inventory improvement is a must have ( dragging around + bag or folder ) i think and thx... smile
and for ur friend list idea, its nice, but my idea is to to have this text box so i add my own info and thoughts about each friends....

0 0
Respond to this thread