FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

small suggestion to look at

By clarkymark - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - February 08, 2015, 08:26:47

Basically, this is a really small suggestion about the quest 'A Baton For Bworkonductor'

The quest is to collect the prespic set for him to wear (plus a wand)... so i was wondering once completed can we actually see him wear it. Kinda makes it pointless if he doesnt.

As I said, small suggestion but one that makes sense

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 25809

Why not... the incarnam quest to bring a naked NPC a new clothes ends up with him wearing his new clothes so I don't see why not.

0 0
Score : 5249

I did this quest recently, And wasn't the purpose of the prespic set (and wand) is to be a gift for his lady friend, so he wouldn't exactly be wearing it i he's giving it away as a gift.

0 0
Score : 6155

hmm yeah i guess its for her, or could be. Reading it back it just sounds like his bworkette is a complete bitch lol.

Its not very clear. It could be that the gift is for him to wear it and to look more like a chief.

I do like the line of 'Me know, Me offer you head'... hmmmmmm is that meant to be a dirty innuendo?

0 0
Score : 5249

It's just the Bworks Dialect, after he says 'Me know, Me offer you head' you start a fight with him, and he'll take your severed head to his girlfriend.

0 0
Respond to this thread