By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Post Your Kolo Suggestions!

By March 05, 2015, 15:27:01

I read awhile back some posts about kolosium suggestions so I wanted to make a post where everyone can write on how they think kolo should be changed to benefit it (also please post why you think this is a good idea and how it will benefit the community of kolosium players). I recently heard that this half of the year will be primarily focused on updating the kolo system so I think this would be a great time to post this.

I will start off with an idea that I believe will benefit kolosium and that is to change the way the rating system works. I think that players should be matched up with up players by their level and not their kolosium rating. This will benefit the community of kolosium players in two ways:

• Resolve the conflict of certain level characters fighting a higher level group (For example: level 150s vs. level 200s )
  • Resolve the problem of players having high kolosium rating and having to wait a significant amount of time for the kolosium (your rating should tell other's that you are a great fighter in kolo and I believe it is an awful idea that players with high kolosium rating having to purposely lose it to get into more fights. The higher the rating should give you more tokens, but not block your ability to get into more fights).

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 711

I don't suggest for current kolo, it's ok for "pure strong" players.
And I suggest "Modified Kolo" it's an another type kolo for "tricky" players.
In the kolo, we can fight with one more rule.
For example, "close combat attacks steal life", "when an enemy dies it deals AoE damage around it"....
Yes, like Dimensional Combat Modifiers in Divine Dimensions.
The rules appear random in every fight, and we can know the rules at the preparation time.
So we need more corresponding force against current kolo.

The kolo system has run for about 3 years, normal kolo is now old-fashioned no longer.
I think kolo doesn't need to be repaired, kolo needs the newness, the changing, and the place for more new kolo players.

I conceived this yesterday, I'm sorry if similarly suggestions exist before.

0 0
Score : 6671

I agree with the OP's second point. My pure wisdom ~140 iops should not have the same kolo rating as my pure strength 200 iop due to the current nonsensical algorithms.

0 0
Score : 691

I dont agree with point 1.

Level 150 players that have a high kolo ranking, probly use a lame Team like ( Sac/Iop/Osa or w/e ) and most of them have more expensive equipment
then the avg 199/200.

I see it in 1v1 at -1,0 to. lvl 150 Eca with exos ochre/vulb/ice fighting vs 143 in a poor maged mooset.
you just want an advantage over the "real" level 150 players. So i think it's good that a 15X player with a few hundred mills has to fight
a 199 character in Fuji.

1 0
Score : 6154

scrap the whole rating system. its awful and broken.

just make it level based. 50-80 81-100 101-120 121-140 etcetc

not perfect i know. will still get unfair fights but be a hell of a lot better that 150 in with 60/70's or 200s against 150-160s etc. will it take longer for fights? yeah sure sometimes but it will be no different than waiting for an hour for a completely unfair fight then waiting again after. just cuts out the stupidly unfair fights.gives you chance to do other things. as for those who only play for kolo. tough poo, go play a different game thats meant to be purely pvp

1 -1
Score : 5248

Except.... The fact that 150s, 160 and 170s can all take down 200s. Even in Solar, there are the amazing lvl 150s or 170s in the most OP gear one coud have and they all take down the teams of 200's. Put these people agaisnt 150s or 170s only, and it'll never be a loss for them again

0 0
Score : 6671

Then the only option is to make a ladder system like with Boufbowl.

0 0
Score : 6154
Sackrace|2015-03-26 19:23:55
Except.... The fact that 150s, 160 and 170s can all take down 200s. Even in Solar, there are the amazing lvl 150s or 170s in the most OP gear one coud have and they all take down the teams of 200's. Put these people agaisnt 150s or 170s only, and it'll never be a loss for them again
even still, thats am extremely small minority. and if they can take down 200's they would never lose anyway so it wouldn't make any difference being level based as they would win regardless
0 0
Respond to this thread