FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Show the name of the person who deactivated spectator mode

By sebsproffesionaccount - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 04, 2015, 09:06:09

I think this would be a great and simple/easy addition. I've always wanted the name of the person who was scared of having their deaths viewed or just being mean, and i'm sure others have too! The name could be added to the current message when trying to spectate a deactivated spectator mode fight and a new message could be added when it is deactivated while you are watching.

2 0
Reactions 13
Score : 6155

the bots may have something to say about tongue.

it won't happen, the kids will just start pming abuse at the person who blocked it. only so many enemies your allowed

0 0
Score : 749

this abuse would happen anyway after the deactivation, potentially to the wrong people too if the 'victim' of the deactivation just lashed out at everyone because he didn't know who blocked the spec. the implementation of this feature could then potentially reduce the abuse by a little, or at least be targetted to the person who 'deserved' (was responsible for*) it

0 0
Score : 25843

Who deserved to be abused for wanting privacy?
This suggestion does not offer anything constructive and is purely a tool for trolling others. -1 support,

0 0

deserved was the wrong word, i meant responsible. I don't see how seeing the name of the person responsible for stopping you from watching their fight is deemed as 'trolling'. if anything, blocking spectator mode would be a tool used to 'troll' others. this suggestion would stop conflicts and 'trolling' that may arise because of not knowing who stopped you watching their fight. if you blocked spectator mode for a just reason like wanting privacy then you could message the 'victim' of the blocking and tell him you want to be alone the person would understand and it would be solved. in a situation where someone in a group may be using the feature to block spec to "troll" others, conflict would be caused possibly among the whole group, not the single individual responsible. the implementation of this feature would minimize the conflict and hopefully keep it between the victim and the 'troll', and not the whole group, therefore making the tool constructive, a tool for reducing conflict.

0 0
Score : 25843

I think we have a difference of opinion as to the right to privacy and responsibility. I do not have responsibility to show others my fight, and my privacy is my right and I am not trolling others if I block them to watch my fight.

0 0

I understand, I said that was a just reason to not want people to watch you fight and it is not 'trolling' by doing so, but some people also use this feature to 'troll' people and annoy people. if one person in a group is doing this to 'troll', the other people in the group may become victim to the person's response even though they did not do anything. if the person knew who exactly done it, they would be able to quarrel with the specific person and not the others who did not 'troll'.

0 0
Score : 2411

I actually like this idea, as a person mainly involved in PVP, I think this would be a great feature.

0 0
Score : 6679

It should only show the players in the fight who disabled spectating, not those spectating. In other words, it should kick the spectators and then show in the Information chat (for those still able to see it related to the fight) who disabled it.

0 0
Score : 235

This is getting slightly off topic from the OP, but I'd like to see a feature where I can selectively block spec to certain people. Something like enemies can't spectate your fight or another option that blocks spectating for anyone not on your friends list.

0 0
Score : 139

How about a pay to view function where if a spectator wants to view a fight they have to pay a fee of kamas to watch, i do agree with the privacy thing and i don't see as a trolling tool in the slightest. Also a few have made fair points, why would you want an enemy learning your playstyle? makes no sense on a tactical point of view.
Me personally i do like privacy during dungeon runs or exp hunts and its not always about me but i take into consideration of others in my team, on a performance stand point say i was running the Midas dungeon for example my team mates may become nervous and make mistakes which may result in an early loss.

0 -1
Score : 1692

I really like serithors' idea.

0 0
Score : 2411

And the winner get's all the Kamas, that's worth PvPing for.wink 

0 0
This idea has already been suggested. Please go back to the original topic.
Respond to this thread