FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bunch of Suggestions

By nicejhe - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 24, 2016, 21:11:50
Save Point: I guess it is good if Zaap it's only a portal, and the Inn is a good for a Save Point, because Inn made for to stand by of people/players. while players stand by inside of Inn, the recovery of /rest and /sit will be double.

Incarnation Weapons: instead of automatically transformation with different spells, why not giving us a 1spell if we use the Incarnation weapon? spell that we can "transform" and giving us a different type of power. (example: swashbuckling bandit lv1, if we use that we will get a transformation spell level 1, and if we use that spell we wll become a bandit swordsman with 100 power weapon). reference of shushus

The Dopples and Class Spells: Why of these spells won't switch of level requirement? Dopples made to help his masters, but we cannot feel their role, because we will able to get that if we reach the level 200, why we can't get that on early level? so they (dopples) can help us on our adventures. Class spells it is cool if before we use that spell after reaching level 200 we need to do a quest to get an "ELIOCUBE". (example: rholbak. in wakfu series, nox he used the rholbak using the power of eliocube but before he used it he spent a 200years.

Passive Icon: there is a class have unique passive, like xelors and sacrier, xelors gain 2ap if they apply the telefrag and sacrier 1:2 of vitality characteristic, let the players know about their passive applying an Icon in upper right.

Time Theft: I missed the old animation and effect of time theft, can you bring it back? stealing ap instead of removing ap

12Class Kingdom: new quest? monsters?, set? and dungeon of each class kingdom?

Vampyre Dungeon: I do not know if it will become an official dungeon.

Hatching the Original Dofus: if dofus hatched they will become a baby dragon, and their category are still dofus, but there is "someone following you".

A quest to become a Class God: its level 200 quest, need to complete all main quest. in the last step of this quest, it requires to complete the 6 original dofus quest and have it, then the 6dofuses take to NPC, the 6 dofuses will lose, but the 6 different stats of dofuses still remain of your class

I took this Idea from wakfu series, Please share your opinion, comment below
0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 3174
nicejhe|2016-01-24 21:11:50
12Class Kingdom: new quest? monsters?, set? and dungeon of each class kingdom?

I believe that the existing dimensions pretty much covers your idea already? tongue 
0 0
Score : 1125

well there is both dimension and kingdom in series, btw they are different too

0 0
Score : 25953

I'm guessing most of your suggestions are inspired by Wakfu.

1. Adding inns/tavern as save points would be cool. +1 supported.

2. I also like your idea of turning incarnation into a spell. I previously made a suggestion of turning the incarnation into an emote so we can choose to use the weapon without transforming. +1 supported.

3, The dopple summoning spell is a perk for reaching level 200, I'd prefer it that way to make reaching level 200 feel more special (although the dopple spell is not that special, it still feels rewarding getting it).

4. Wakfu do have a passive system... It would be a big deal if it were to happen in Dofus. A lot of PvM balancing would be needed if it will be implemented. +1 supported, but this is something I won't be holding my breath.

5. I have no xelor so no comment.

6. AFAIK: only the Sadida and Foggernauts have a kingdom in Wakfu.
Pandawas have 5 villages.
Rogues have a secret headquarter.
Masqueraiders have a secret mountain village.
The rest of the classes only have temples because Dofus classes are primarily based on worship of a god and not about race/ethnicity.

7. Vampyro Castle? Maybe someday, I think there is one in Wakfu. +1 supported

8. Hatching Dofus... I think I also made a previous suggestion about this, or I have seen something in this line... I will look it up later.
Edit: I can't find it in my topic... Maybe I just saw it from other suggestion and added my suggestion into them. Anyway, Primordial Dragon hatchling would make for a cool pet/petsmount/sidekick.

9. Technically, only Ogrest manage to get all 12 original Primordial Dofus... What we all got was just copies of them.

2 0
Gunnerwolfang|2016-01-25 00:21:41
I'm guessing most of your suggestions are inspired by Wakfu.

6. AFAIK: only the Sadida and Foggernauts have a kingdom in Wakfu.
Pandawas have 5 villages.
Rogues have a secret headquarter.
Masqueraiders have a secret mountain village.
The rest of the classes only have temples because Dofus classes are primarily based on worship of a god and not about race/ethnicity.

9. Technically, only Ogrest manage to get all 12 original Primordial Dofus... What we all got was just copies of them.

I was Inspired from wakfu animation series

in Wakfu Animation series, a 12 kings meet together to discuss the eliotrope class

in wakfu animation series, yugo a king of eliotrope used 6dofus to become a god
0 0
Score : 25953
nicejhe|2016-01-25 00:48:49
in wakfu animation series, yugo a king of eliotrope used 6dofus to become a god
Actually, Yugo use the 6 "Eliatrope" eggs to become a god only "for a brief instance" becoming a god only to create the eliotrope, after that he quickly revert back to his own self, powered by the eggs to a "less than god" super-saiyan mode.

And his use of the 6 eliatrope eggs was highly opposed by his friend, since they fear that he could not control its power.

All I am saying is that, only Ogrest got the real original PDofus, we only got copies so we can't become gods using just copies.

I'm not even sure the Dofus eggs turned Ogrest into a god, because Ogrest did not use those eggs, he just eat them.
0 0
Score : 7682

I should note that (barring any major changes from the Test Server) /rest and /sit are going to be changed in the next update. (After the update, they're going to do - wait for it - absolutely nothing, just like all other emotes. Normal health recovery will instead be changed to what /rest and /sit do now)

I don't see the benefit of inns as save points unless they added a lot more inns spread more widely across the game. Right now, most inns are concentrated in two relatively small areas, the cities of Bonta and Brakmar (and one each in Astrub, Amakna Village, and Pandala, plus a destroyed inn in Porco Territory if you want to count that), and they're all close to existing Zaaps anyway.

0 0

the existing of Inn/Tavern its good enough to save the location of the players, and as you notice all zaap who save the location "we" stand by it. Inn/Tavern is good to stand by of the players, we should run to zaap, not to savepoint on zaap

0 0

That is as may be, but it's still a huge downgrade, from "save anywhere you want" to "save only in Astrub, Amakna Village, Bonta, Brakmar, or Neutral Pandala". Why do you want to settle for "good enough" when what is already in place is better?

I'd be okay with the Inns in addition to Zaaps as save points, but not instead of.

0 0
Schmendrick|2016-01-25 15:37:42
That is as may be, but it's still a huge downgrade, from "save anywhere you want" to "save only in Astrub, Amakna Village, Bonta, Brakmar, or Neutral Pandala". Why do you want to settle for "good enough" when what is already in place is better?

I'd be okay with the Inns in addition to Zaaps as save points, but not instead of.
I can't say its "better" what the Inn should for? they are stuck in game.
0 0

I'm not sure I can explain why it's better any more clearly than I already have.

But I'll try.

There are Zaaps all over the map. There's 38 of them - seven in Amakna, six in the Cania plains, five in the various Pandala regions, three on Frigost, one on Wabbit Island, one on Moon Island, and fifteen more that I won't bother to list individually. This lets you always have a save point close to what you are currently doing.

There are Inns only in Astrub, Amakna, Neutral Pandala, Bonta, and Brakmar. This means that, if you could only save at Inns, you wouldn't have a save point anywhere near anything you might actually be doing, unless you're running around Astrub killing Piwis.

Just because you want the Inns to have more use doesn't mean taking away the usefulness of something else is the way to go about it.

1 0

Finally you got my Point, we should do running to Zaap, Zaap is a portal can do teleport the locations Zaap to Zaap, and Inn/Tavern is a good place to Save the Locations. the Inns/Taverns are always empty, Imagine if Inn is only a savepoint, there's lot of people inside in Inn/Tavern

0 0

.... I got your point the first time. Your point is you want people to waste more time running around (in a game that is already about 90% running around) for no benefit.

0 0
Score : 1706

Lets throw the idea of save points being ONLY at Inns, it's not a great idea.
However, Being able to set a Save Point to an Inn, or maybe even inside my own House would be great!

- You'd be able to straight up avoid going to a Zaap where spam bots sit.
- You could increase your own RolePlaying experience.
- If it's your own house you'd be able to take out or deposit anything you need for your next adventure!

0 0
Respond to this thread