FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Recipe change?

By mariachiaragoretti - SUBSCRIBER - May 20, 2016, 02:41:42

Good morning everyone happy

I'm writing today because I'd like to hear your opinions about certain recipes.

To start with an example, we know that at the beginning Kitsou Hair were easy to drop, but nowadays they have a low drop rate.

I'm trying to drop some Kitsou Nufeu Hair (drop rate of 1-1.4%) to craft a Paperb' Hat.
30 Kitsou Nufeu Hair are required for that craft! sad
That high number is usually for easy to drop resources... rare resources are required in numbers of 3 or 4.

I'm trying to drop them with a group of 8 people and with idols equipped... After many fights we managed to drop two.

I'm talking about one specific recipe here but of course there are many others with the same problem (if we can call it "problem", for me it is).

Shouldn't the recipe be updated?
Or is it normal to keep such a high number for rare resources?

Thank you for your attention, have a nice day!

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 398

I think it should be kept this way because it keeps the price of the equipment high enough to convice people to train crafting professions.

0 0
Score : 6096

Yeah, and when they go to level said profession, the price of the resource and the difficulty of dropping it will show them that buying it is a lot more practical and a lot less expensive than leveling a profession.

0 0
Score : 398

If the resource is proportionally more expensive than buying the crafted item, its always better to just go and farm the resource and sell it to buy the crafted item.

0 0
Score : 6096

The problem is when some resources are more expensive than the items they make. Such as dopple stone. In high level recipes, sure, that's ok, but the issue is that even in low level recipes there are some ridiculous things.

0 0
Respond to this thread