FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Couple's Chat

By capslok - SUBSCRIBER - June 20, 2016, 04:58:47

My husband and I need a better way to whisper sweet nothings and talk trash about our groupmates behind their backs. Would Ankama consider creating a new chat channel (/l) for married couples to use?

We would use PM but nobody can spell my name, making it a bit inconvenient.

Cheers! :*

5 -1
Reactions 11
Score : 65
VERY MUCH SO

Too often am I caught in a group fighting in a dungeon with other strangers and wanting to have an easy way to converse with my best friend! Whispering can be so tedious at times...

Lets make this a thing!
2 0
Score : 55

Must have been awkward for the stranger who had to deal with that one....glad it wasn't me!

1 0
Score : 3888

If you haven't notice, everyone who had posted here thus far are all in one disturbed family, a polygamy-orgy so to speak. There's nothing to stop a wild rampant carouse from taking place while exchanging sweet nothings, that is to bare to the world their most intimate secrets.

1 0
Score : 332

I Agree! happy 

1 0
Score : 34

I agree too! biggrin 

1 0
Score : 216

uhu, uhu, let's make this happen.

1 0
Score : 660

10/10 would agree

1 0
Score : 2

I agree !

0 0
Score : 2359

I would suggest rather than "couples' chat" maybe a speed-dial function. So for example if I had a friend I wanted to message on a regular basis I can assign a channel to message them on the fly.

So for example I assign the channel /o to message person [name], then rather than typing /w [name] [message] everytime I wanted to speak I can simply type /o [message].

1 0
Score : 7466

I really like this idea, actually! Maybe a better/more universally appealing option to having a married couples only channel.

0 0
Score : 2359

Glad you like the idea capslok!

I thought an extra feature, you could have a "group chat channel", (not to be confused with /p), where you can sent up a chat between designated players without having to be in a party. The amount of times where I have been in a party whilst doing a dungeon, whilst trying to co-ordinate an AvA KOTH, talk to a friend, and give advice to a new player in my guild all at the same time could be made so much easier.

It would work similar to what I mentioned before where you can sent up a channel for each group of people, for example /k for the KOTH chat, /f to my friend, and /n for the newbie.

Here's how it could potentially work:-

• You open the channel by typing something like /newchannel (channel letter) [player name], [player name], [player name].
  • You can also invite people later with /invitechannel (channel letter) [player name], or kick people with /kickchannel (channel letter) [player name].
  • The invited player will then get a message saying [player name] invites you to join their channel, type /joinchannel (channel letter) to accept the invite.
  • The player invited can voluntarily leave the channel at any time by typing /leavechannel (channel letter)

This is sort of how it would look in my head:-

[22:58] You have opened the channel (/o), the following players have been invited: John, Skrhi-Kahna, Vailant.
[22:58] John has joined the channel (/o).
[22:58] Skrhi-Kahna has joined the channel (/o).
[22:59] (/o) John: Hey guys! what's up?
[23:00] (/o) Skrhi-Kahna: Not much, you up for running Gobball Dungeon later?
[23:00] Vailant has rejected the channel invitation (/o).
[23:01] (/o) John: I'd love to be able to help, but I'm afraid I have to go now!
[23:01] John has left the channel (/o).
[23:02] You have closed the channel (/o).

I doubt it is even possible to implement, but it's a cool concept I think.
0 0
Respond to this thread