FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Make it so you can disable the XP multiplier

By lolllari - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 07, 2017, 14:54:17

as the title reads, i don't want to delete my old chars just to have a lower xp multiplier, make it so you can disable the xp multiplier if you don't want to level up. even 90% to mount and guild still gives like 200k exp from kolo, kek

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 7459

Give 75% exp to mount or guild and you're getting standard exp. Kolo gives a lot of exp, whether you have a multiplier or not.

0 0
Score : 243
xzaosllama3|2017-01-10 05:42:04
Give 75% exp to mount or guild and you're getting standard exp. Kolo gives a lot of exp, whether you have a multiplier or not.
what? i said i have 90% on mount and guild, and i still get like 200k exp with 4x multiplier
0 0
Score : 25835

Putting exp to 90% mount and guild is equal to disabling XP multiplier. What you are getting would be the regular non-XP multiplier exp. I'm assuming you want to abuse low level character with hax gear on kolo or something? Well, the xp multiplier somehow lessen that abuse. There is no other way around it. You just have to keep deleting characters or you could make a fresh account without XP multiplier.

0 0
Score : 2925

I disagree with the use of this, however, I'd like that ability as someone who is regularly making low level characters just to lv my guild

0 0
Score : 25835

Is there any reason or explanation why there is no 100% exp donation to guild/mount?

0 0
Respond to this thread