FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bring back DOPLOON to KOLOSOKEN exchange

By tartanosx February 17, 2017, 06:35:46

Bring back the doploon and kolosoken exchange. There is a need to look after your PVE player base as well. It is near impossible to buy kolossoken peebles on Zatoishwan. what is the logic behind removing the exchange? Most craft require these craft. No seller. Icant level my craft anymore.

4 0
First Ankama intervention

And yet Nerd-Tease is right. The Developers want to encourage player trade and cooperation, and this is part of it.

The Doploon/Kolossoken exchange system was set up when characters on certain servers sometimes couldn't find enough fights in the Kolossium. Since the ISK was added this is no longer necessary, and thus has been removed. At the moment, there is no reason for it to come back.

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 517

By that way you need to let lower lvl characters exchange kolossokens into spell points.. I wanted to get 100 sp back on my lvl 100 eliotrope and I can't. Now Im having 200.000 of kolossokens and I can't do anything with it..
OR just make it exchangable between characters on account.

0 0
Score : 13422
tartanosx|2017-02-17 06:35:46
Bring back the doploon and kolosoken exchange. There is a need to look after your PVE player base as well. It is near impossible to buy kolossoken peebles on Zatoishwan. what is the logic behind removing the exchange? Most craft require these craft. No seller. Icant level my craft anymore.
When the doploon-kolosoken exchange was originally implemented, the devs made it very clear that this was a temporary measure until something could be done about the low availability of fights on some servers. Now that Interserver kolo exists, this is no longer necessary.

Pebbles are a PvP reward. reintroducing this exchange after it is no longer necessary would devalue PvP rewards. Either go kolo to earn them yourself, or find someone willing to sell them. If nobody else is selling them, you might find it quite lucrative to sell them yourself.
0 0
Score : 1549

Doploon to Kolossoken exchange must not only still be there but anything you buy with Kolossokens must be attainable via Doploons with a 1:1 ratio. This will not only provide a method for PvMers to obtain pebbles but it will also balance the supply and demand of Sparkling Pebbles. It wouldn't devalue any PvP rewards, it will merely help the complete imbalance between the value of Doploons/Kolossokens. I never understood why PvMers and PvPers should have separate rewards. Let people play the game how they like while still providing them the possibility to obtain whatever they want.

1 0
Score : 5403

i don't see any harm in letting people exchange doploons for kolossokens and vice versa. i don't see why people who do pvp shouldn't be able to scroll their stats, and i don't see why people who do dopples shouldn't be able to scroll their spells.

the game wants you to do a little bit of everything, but it doesn't reward you for doing a little bit of everything. you have to do all of everything and there's not enough hours in the day for it.

if there were a "first dopple of the day" bonus of 150 doploons, and a "first kolossium of the day" bonus of 500 kolossokens, i would be more on board with this kind of restriction as it would let people who don't really want to do either thing get a big bonus just for participating.

until then it wouldn't hurt to throw people who only pve, people who only pvp, and people who don't have enough time to do both, a bone.

1 0
Score : 13422

The reason why not is a pretty large one. It encourages trade.

0 0
Score : 5403

having three max professions per character also encouraged trade, but trade didn't die when they took that restriction off.

0 0

And yet Nerd-Tease is right. The Developers want to encourage player trade and cooperation, and this is part of it.

The Doploon/Kolossoken exchange system was set up when characters on certain servers sometimes couldn't find enough fights in the Kolossium. Since the ISK was added this is no longer necessary, and thus has been removed. At the moment, there is no reason for it to come back.

Score : 2739

yup also there was a large discussion on the french forum, like usually big fight between pvmers and pvpers. is to compesate both players to earn their money in their own way. pvpers doing kolo selling their pebble ect, pvmer's selling their recourse. so they can have an equal income what they like doing the most

0 0
Score : 182

it is a fact that players don't want to trade there kolosokens for pebbles as there is a bigger demand for sps scrolls. So if they make pebbles avaiable in an other form it would benefit more players.
And if you say that this encourage trade than your wrong. Thats just an excuse to leave things like they are now.

0 0
Respond to this thread