FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Maps in 1vs1 kolo

By Pwning-Player - SUBSCRIBER - April 10, 2017, 23:17:36

Please change the maps in 1vs1 kolo beacuse playing vs a cra is impossible...Im an eca cant even touch them and they simply kill me..Seems like its more like pvm to them then pvp..

0 -1
Reactions 5
Score : 239

Yeah lol I was forced to buy MP res trophies, mp reduction here mp reduction everywhere. And it's worst for me bc I'm a hupper.

0 0
Score : 3565

Get a bow , mp res trophies , git gud or just simply accept the fact that you can't win against all classes...

0 0
Score : 10

I'm an eca player too and tried 1v1 kolo out a few days ago. Cra is a hard matchup, but definitely not unwinnable if you play it right. I'd even say the map is of big help, because you can hide behind walls to prevent MP steal.

0 0
Score : 433

I can win some cras but the problem is if you dont get close and hode you dont stand a chance..and a goodcra with cloudy can do 1.5 k dmg without los

0 0
Score : 87

If you can win versus some Cra's, then there is no problem. It is clear that a Cra has an advantage against an Eca in a 1v1 situation, but the matchmaker will supposedly fix this problem. When more Eca's lose to a Cra, you will be matched against lower ranked ones. Like they said in the devblog, you're not supposed to beat everyone.

The nice thing about these 1 v 1 maps is that it is nearly impossible to hit the enemy on the first turn, giving people a first turn to prepare and position themselves. At the same time, the maps are relatively small when compared to 3 v 3 kolo. Unless someone can literally run circles around you, (like a Sadida with 2 ultra powerful dolls and an inflatable) you should be able to reach them eventually.

I find that in 1 v 1 between different types of classes (a ranged versus a close combat hitter), the game becomes a bit like a cat and mouse game, where usually the game is over once the mouse has been caught. Under the assumption that your map changes imply smaller maps or more short-distanced starting positions, this game would simply become a close combat slug fest.

0 0
Respond to this thread