FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Diffrent difficulties

By gotverdomeniegemakelijk - SUBSCRIBER - April 11, 2017, 13:30:32
Reactions 27
Score : 3349
Sterntaler|2017-04-14 21:11:32
Not true that every class can beat everything. Some dungeons require a certain abillity for example frigost 1 the royal mastogob. U need to push to it or u cant beat it. Not every class has a push. Ok one could argue that u can use the spell release in that case so it might be a bad example but i think u get the point.

Some monster have also 100% resistance to certain elements and not all classes can do dmg in all 4 elements.
The only part I agree with you on is "this might be a bad example"
Release spell is there for a reason happy 
0 -1
Score : 389
mendezstyle|2017-04-14 21:18:16
edawrdkung|2017-04-14 18:39:32
No dungeon is made for certain classes though, it's just that it's easier if you have those classes in your team. Every dungeon is doable with every character, but some classes are less "good" in certain dungeons than others in some dungeons
That's what I tried to tell myself when I was attempting Captain Meno, failing time after another with 0% chance of success. It simply isn't true, sorry.
have you considered, just for a slight moment, that you may just be doing things incorrectly
1 -1
Score : 1550

I'm surprised that I have to mash this down further but I will. With a select team of classes, you only have a specific combination of spells at your disposal. The only spell that warrants an iop to hit 25k+ dmg with Wrath is the portal which is cast by, you guessed it, eliotropes. Captain Meno is a great example since if you cannot blitz him, you might as well not attempt the dungeon at all.

On a perhaps less high-tier extent, I challenge people to kill any frig 3 dungeon without a panda, or more specifically, try killing Missiz Freezz without a panda and sram without dying 30+ times to complete it. If people have to attempt a dungeon for 30 times before they (luckily) get it right, something's wrong.

0 -1
Score : 1126

Those examples you give have been done already many times before.
In Captain Meno, you get a dmg boost every turn, so if you can keep the monsters at a distance long enough, you can do quite some damage. No elio is required here. It might however make the fight easier if you do have one.
F3 dungeons without panda have been done many times before, in duo's for example.
But those are just examples. I would like a decreased difficulty system for some/all? dungeons, something similar to G&G exhausted/sleepwalking/tired/normal

0 0
Score : 617
edawrdkung|2017-04-14 21:34:18
Sterntaler|2017-04-14 21:11:32
Not true that every class can beat everything. Some dungeons require a certain abillity for example frigost 1 the royal mastogob. U need to push to it or u cant beat it. Not every class has a push. Ok one could argue that u can use the spell release in that case so it might be a bad example but i think u get the point.

Some monster have also 100% resistance to certain elements and not all classes can do dmg in all 4 elements.
The only part I agree with you on is "this might be a bad example"
Release spell is there for a reason happy

Ok u real,y dont get the point? interesting ...

Not every class has every abillity its that simple. Some bosses need certain abilities and so on. Some bosses u cant harm without the right element its that simple.

But u like to play dumb and only focus on the release part wich is not the point at all. Go on have a nice day mate smile
0 -2
Score : 3349

First of all I did get your point even if it made no sense on what we were talking about, so think again about who's playing "dumb" here "mate".. " Not every class has every abillity its that simple." Oh really? I didn't know that ohmy, there is a reason up to 8 people can join a fight, I am not saying that you need 8 people to complete every dungeon in the game since that would be against my argument, but what I am saying is that you don't need to solo everything..

1 -1
Score : 617

It doesnt matter if u need to or not.The question is if u can or not.
u answered this question just yourself.

0 0

This seems to have gone unnoticed, so if I may:

T1gerator|2017-04-12 06:35:39
they're making the game easier this year.

While this is not entirely true, this is not entirely false either.

Simsoft has addressed the issue of high-level Dungeons being too hard in issue #0 of the GAMAKNA, and stated that this does not have an easy fix. Some people do want these Dungeons to be hard (harder, even), and all in all making things simpler would devalue the items gained in these Dungeons. So, what the team is doing is thinking on several solutions:
  • Revamp some especially hardcore Dungeons
  • Replace the "Group Search" feature with a Dungeon matchmaking system similar to that of the ISK
  • Give Spell Variants prior to level 200+ to make classes more versatile (and make it so that more class compositions can beat everything)
  • Reduce the overall difficulty of Dungeons but introduce a Dungeon-based challenge system (which would work as a 'hard' setting of sorts)

However, please keep in mind that these points are still being debated, and there is no guarantee to see any of them come to fruition this year.
Respond to this thread