By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus API --- Please..

By xFrozenxWondersx - SUBSCRIBER - April 20, 2017, 04:51:13

It bothers me that we still don't have an API for Dofus... Atleast even for static items?

Please can we get something! We got bots doing all these crazy things, getting all these crazy stats and what have you for every other game... Come on men(and ladies) it's 2k17! Time to join the revolution...

But seriously...

2 0
Reactions 3
Score : 12906

What exactly would you want from a Dofus API?

Personally, I'd rather they spend the development time on implementing OAuth in a way that would allow people to log into things like guild forums with their Ankama account, while only sharing character details, such as that they have a char in the guild, not the actual Ankama login, but that's for selfish reasons in making it easier to automatically authenticate people in an alliance discord server.

1 0
Score : 508

We do have Api in dofus smile

Click here

xD

1 0
Score : 112

I would love a Dofus API!  Most of all, I'd like to see current market prices for different batch sizes of items.  It would also be nice to get lists of what can be created for each profession at various levels, along with the recipes for each.

0 0
Respond to this thread