FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 66

New system for restoring HP/Energy

By Oakley-chest April 21, 2017, 13:20:27
Be it because you are grinding hardcore dungeons, because you are drunk or because you are just noob at Dofus, I think it's safe to say anyone who runs a large team in Dofus has died many times in a fight before showing them monsters who is boss!
What I find very annoying playing 8 characters is having to click many times to restore all my characters HP and energy, especially in dimension dungeons where you loose 4000k energy a fight on a level 200 character.
My suggestion is that Ankama games put into place a system that would associate your HP/energy food to some sort of shortcut that does it automatically for you after loosing each fight.
I think most people playing a team on Dofus would agree with me on this one.
Alpha
Reactions 4
Score : 390
I am with you. Somewhere where you can place items in your inventory to be automatically used.
Score : 5121
So...the item bar? You realize that spell shortcuts can also be used for items, idol sets, sets, emotes, etc. right? It just depends on you organizing it.
Score : 518
They have to balance it somehow so that you will also need to use energy/hp breads-pots-meats and such otherwise there wouldn't be professions called hunter,farmer and alchemist. The current system is balanced i believe.
Score : 66
Lynn-Reiginleif|2017-04-22 01:09:29
So...the item bar? You realize that spell shortcuts can also be used for items, idol sets, sets, emotes, etc. right? It just depends on you organizing it.

Yes, I am well aware, that is what I use currently but when you attempt new tactics on a hardcore dungeon its inevitable that you will die many times, repeating the process of refilling characters can become frustrating. I'm talking about automating it, for example a part in the inventory where you can set food to be automatically used when HP/energy is not full, so that instantly after finishing a fight your character would be ready to go for the next. Why not make it quicker and easier?

highwayevil|2017-04-22 11:36:53
They have to balance it somehow so that you will also need to use energy/hp breads-pots-meats and such otherwise there wouldn't be professions called hunter,farmer and alchemist. The current system is balanced i believe.
The way I see this in my mind would be having a part of the inventory, similar to a mounts inventory for example, where you can just throw in any type of HP/energy food and it will be used automatically. For example you could set it to always keep your HP above 70%.
Respond to this thread