FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Suggested Game Improvements

By Mistersirr - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 16, 2017, 17:04:48
We have a discord chat where everyone from our guild post their ideas on what would Ankama could do, to make our experiences better with our stay here on Dofus.

This is the whole list.
  • Monster ornaments that indicate whether a group agresses or not.
  • Guild harness for mounts.
  • A counter that shows how many times you've failed challenges
  • Improve guild management; edit multiple character rights
  • A WoW-like guild bank.
  • Since pheonix statues do not serve a purpose on Shadow, why not make it so you can "Store experience" in them w/ a cap based on level. Experience can then later be extracted if you die, or have some sort of mechanic with it.
  • Create a lottery that distributes all the money used via zapps (or Bonta/Brakmar zapps)
  • Surrender button for KOLO. (As nice as this sounds at times, I know this could be abused heavily.)
  • A bag to hold all the runes.
  • Compare Items equipped w/ total stat preview. I.E When previewing Gobbal Hat w/ 30str/30int VS. Adventure Hat w/ 10 in all stats. (+20 Str, +20 Int, -10 Wis, -10 Cha, -10 Agi)
  • Make every menu box in the game movable, some are not right now, while some are.
  • A steps counter; show how many squares you've moved in battle and out. Possibly give small achievements for this.
  • Advance search in all markets. It would be amazing if you could somehow make a search function in every market. I.E (Must be higher than: 200 VIT 50 STR) or (Fertile only mounts: ON) Credit: Kexyk
  • Add a way for players who do not wish to participate in PVP a way to get a currency that allows them to obtain the now (PVP Only) items. Every piece of high level equipment now requires some sort of pebble. Many games offer alternatives for their PVM player base, so this wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Credit: crankmen
  • Simply make one spell bar fit the current max of obtainable spells. I.E Revamp the spell bar. (You can currently add an "Extra" Spell bar, but that is messy IMO.) Credit: crankmen

Feel free to add any more improvements below! I will add what them to the list!
2 0
Reactions 7
Score : 182

Hey

i'm a player on the echo server i would like to adress the problem again of the sparkling pebble it should be available to buy it with doploons or something else.
There are pvm players struggeling to get the pebble's, further more get rid of the old topics in the forums and please find a way that the last topic comes first in line so we don't have to spend hours to look for a clue :p.
It's a circle that players are in to do the achieve's you need descend gear but because they have no descend gear they cannot hunt for it as the mobs are to difficult for them to conquer.
sparkling pebbles you can get from kolo fights is pvp based no descend gear no kolo win so no pebbles no pebbles no descend gear to craft etc...
merge to Echo server less stars on mobs slower leveling more new people get bored of the game because of it and no players to help them out cause they have there achievs to do ....

you are killing the game so please find a way to solve this.

0 0
Score : 226
Hello,

I agree with everything Mistersirr mentioned and I'm sure thousands of people do too even though they'll never see this thread.

Here's one interesting point that I'd like to add :

[blockquote]
  • Pet Market - It would be amazing if you could somehow make the search engine in there more advanced. Some people might only want fertile mounts, some just level 100, others just chameleons or the ones with special abilities like reproductive etc. And there's just too many variabilities when it comes to mounts. I believe you see my point.

Thank you,
KeXyftw ( Echo ).[/blockquote] 
0 0
Score : 154

That's a good one! Added it to the original post! (However with slightly different wording, I believe I see your point biggrin) Thank you so much for the suggestion!

0 0
Score : 182

Hey me again :p,

First of all thank you Nerodos for follow up on this I would like to adress a suggestion by one of my guild members the one they ask if it is posible to add a spell bar (for players with multi element chars) so they don't have to switch between bars to activate the spells that are not on the first common bar. As it is time is damage in some fights like Koth or pvp wink.

0 0
Score : 23
  • Community Superstar/Celebrity titles - with the introduction of /c chat in echo and the fact that dofus rewards players heavily for playing in groups ( in the form of increased xp on mobs around combined level, PP lock, group PvP etc.) outstanding player that aquire a high amount of token given any other player (Token is useless - but used to count the greatfulness of the community to said player, token can only be given once in a certain amount of time, etc.).
those in turn will reward the player after achiving a siginficant amount a title that progress the more tokens you have. eg. "Celebrity"--> "Superstar"--> "Role-Model"--> "Jhonnnish". It is really about time people will get rewarded for being good people.
0 0
Score : -196
crankmen|2017-05-22 19:14:41
Hey me again :p,

First of all thank you Nerodos for follow up on this I would like to adress a suggestion by one of my guild members the one they ask if it is posible to add a spell bar (for players with multi element chars) so they don't have to switch between bars to activate the spells that are not on the first common bar. As it is time is damage in some fights like Koth or pvp wink.
You can already do that. At the bottom/right corner of the spell/item bar there is a small "+" sign that adds up to 4 extra spell/item bar. You can add and position them in both the in-battle and off-battle interface. You can even change the orientation of the extra bar to be vertical.
0 0
Score : 1035
Mistersirr|2017-05-16 17:04:48
  • Simply make one spell bar fit the current max of obtainable spells. I.E Revamp the spell bar. (You can currently add an "Extra" Spell bar, but that is messy IMO.) Credit: crankmen
That suggestion is awesome, ''extra bars'' is also very annoying to use on multiple characters, you have to re-open after you relog in game.
I really wish I could increase/decrease it's size horizontally and vertically like the chat box.
0 0
Respond to this thread