By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osamodas' Spells Animations

By ichbinshoo - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 21, 2017, 07:04:10

A couple weeks ago I turned my Iop into an Osa, and I thought it would be nice to share my first impressions and a couple tiny ideas as a "new" Osamodas user (first time since 2.0 launch, I think) regarding animations. So, here we go:

Animal Link - I feel like the target summon death animation after the spell is cast makes it look like a sacrifice instead of a fusion/merge (Maybe replace it with a simple animation applied to both caster and summon, such as the one used to spawn new monster waves in boss fights?)

Black Tofu - I don't know about other players, but I miss our yellow tiny buddy sad 

Red Wyrmling - Since the Red Wyrmling can reach 12AP and thus take 4 actions, his breath animation could be a little bit faster (maybe remove the chewing thing before the breath and make it a simple breath?) 

High-Energy Shot - In my opinion the blue aura alone (before the moskito comes in) would be already perfect and make the buffing spells to flow much better (Canine and Dragonic for example work perfectly) 

Love everything else! biggrin 

Thank you for your attention, and please share your ideas! 

1 0
Reactions 2
Score : -211

Whoa whoa whoa, are you trying to say that yellow tofus are somehow better than black tofus?

0 -1
Score : 1524

I agree with animal link. I always thought it was messed up how that animation looks. Just make look like they are sucked into something before the osamodas transforms. 

0 0
Respond to this thread